• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 262
Posts: 262   Pages: 9   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 34030 times and has 261 replies Next Thread
Rhapzodi

Re: Ragnarok

..... You started making moves on me, but I thought it was just friendly, nothing more. So I sat there, trusting, passive, immobile with you looming over me. I should have recognized the signs, I should have withdrawn, but I didn't expect you'd be so aggressive. Then it all went very quickly - with a few quick moves you had pinned me against a wall. There was no escape. I was crushed under your bulk. Everything went dark...

I came to wet and bewildered. There was a mixture of anger and shame - anger at you for taking advantage of me in such a rough fashion, but mostly anger at myself.

Closeup of teary eyes, fade to black

This actually sounded like fun! Can I be next???? =P
----------------------------------------
Rhapzody says, "Would someone tell me again WHY we call them EX's?"
Jthebear says, "X, what you put on the map so you can tell the police where the body is as part of your plea agreement......"
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Rhapzodi at Aug 26, 2010 3:05:10 PM]
[Aug 26, 2010 2:57:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sweetnessc

Just join right in next time, Rhapz, it'll be a blast. ;)
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world. ~ Jack Layton

Sublime is shame.
[Aug 26, 2010 3:32:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Rhapzodi

Just join right in next time, Rhapz, it'll be a blast. ;)

Ha Ha! (Somehow I missed this!)

Can I bringz cookiez? Cookiez makez ever'ting better! ;)

now then...

Back on topic:

So...how's Ragnarok coming along?
Anyone know the official "score"?
Jthebear says, "X, what you put on the map so you can tell the police where the body is as part of your plea agreement......"
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Rhapzodi at Aug 31, 2010 5:55:26 AM]
[Aug 31, 2010 5:51:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Killermorgan

Back on topic:

So...how's Ragnarok coming along?
Anyone know the official "score"?

Well it's been a while since I played, so my numbers might be off, but I think the score so far is:

Ocean: apathetic
Tyr's Own: gleeful

I might have forgotten to carry the 1.
"if you can't play nice, don't play at all."
[Aug 31, 2010 9:19:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Trixylicks

I don't know the offical score.

But there has been quite a few island changes to active flags, since ragnarok started.

So my personal thoughts is midnight isn't dead and burried.

Midnight wins yeahhhh lol
[Sep 2, 2010 5:21:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lylax

For what it's worth, I'm siding with Tyr's Own on this - I'll not job for a flag that opposes them!
Drink up, me Hearties, Yo-Ho!

I go by Lylax on Midnight, and Lylax on Ice.
[Sep 7, 2010 7:48:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
wonkothes

You'll have a hard time finding a flag that hasn't opposed them at some point, or in some way during this.
Wonkots Governor of Wrasse
Cleaver wrote: 
Your new Penguin Overlords will be along shortly to begin the long and 'difficult' process of 'correction'."

[Sep 7, 2010 2:06:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sweetnessc

That's only true of island-holding flags, wonksy. :)
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world. ~ Jack Layton

Sublime is shame.
[Sep 7, 2010 2:08:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lylax

I meant I'd not job for flags who oppose them in Blockade. Should have made that clear. :P

[Sep 8, 2010 1:47:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Rhapzodi

Lylax wrote both of these:

For what it's worth, I'm siding with Tyr's Own on this - I'll not job for a flag that opposes them!

I meant I'd not job for flags who oppose them in Blockade. Should have made that clear. :P

After seeing Lylax's post and thinking nothing of it, I clicked on his name in his siggy and viewed his pirate and crew page. Here is what I seen lol....

Lylax's Crew crew's Extended Public Statement:
"I dropped out of my crew because I was tired of having to keep looking over my shoulder and make sure War wasn't going to see a Sloop sunk. I want to be free to run Pillages, so here's a crew that never gets involved in politics ."

Is it me, or did that just make someone else giggle too?
(Not pokin' fun at ye Lylax...it just made me smile hun...thats all =) )

/e wanders of giggling to herself and munching cookies.
[Sep 8, 2010 2:13:09 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lylax

Yes, but this is one of those rare moment where politics means me having fun, not some jerk camping to try and sink my Limited Edition sloop.

Also, you misquoted my public statement. The actual public statement reads:

"I dropped out of my crew because I was tired of having to keep looking over my shoulder and make sure War wasn't going to see a Sloop sunk. I want to be free to run Pillages, so here's a crew that never gets involved in pointless conflict.

Also, this has ALWAYS been what the extended public statement says, and I have no idea what public statement Rhapzody was quoting but it CLEARLY isn't mine!"

:P

[Edit 2 times, last edit by Lylax at Sep 8, 2010 3:02:40 AM]
[Sep 8, 2010 2:46:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
IantheKorean

Lylax wrote both of these:

After seeing Lylax's post and thinking nothing of it, I clicked on his name in his siggy and viewed his pirate and crew page. Here is what I seen lol....

Lylax's Crew crew's Extended Public Statement:
"I dropped out of my crew because I was tired of having to keep looking over my shoulder and make sure War wasn't going to see a Sloop sunk. I want to be free to run Pillages, so here's a crew that never gets involved in politics ."

Is it me, or did that just make someone else giggle too?
(Not pokin' fun at ye Lylax...it just made me smile hun...thats all =) )

/e wanders of giggling to herself and munching cookies.

Oh I dunno, siding with bots seems about as apolitical as one could get in this game while still doing blockades.
[Sep 8, 2010 3:50:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Rhapzodi

Yes, but this is one of those rare moment where politics means me having fun, not some jerk camping to try and sink my Limited Edition sloop.

Also, you misquoted my public statement. The actual public statement reads:

"I dropped out of my crew because I was tired of having to keep looking over my shoulder and make sure War wasn't going to see a Sloop sunk. I want to be free to run Pillages, so here's a crew that never gets involved in pointless conflict.

Also, this has ALWAYS been what the extended public statement says, and I have no idea what public statement Rhapzody was quoting but it CLEARLY isn't mine!"

:P

Ummm...unless you went back and revised your extended public statement....then what I put was EXACTLY what was written there. (Copy/Paste does NOT lie ---well...not unless I WANT it too, lol...but in this case, I only copy/pasted what was ACTUALLY there.)

*note: I decided at this point in my post to stop and check to see if he had changed his crews extended public statement. Then I continued my post as follows:

In any case, I click back on your name to see if you revised it, and what did I see this time? That you have left your 1-man crew and joined another crew/flag all together which happens to aspire to one day gain an island.

lol

I still think its funny.

Edit: To add a the word "flag" in the last paragraph.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Rhapzodi at Sep 8, 2010 4:58:23 AM]
[Sep 8, 2010 4:56:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lylax

I had actually changed my statement as a joke, at which point my friend was online and I figured "well, I job for Fourking's crew every chance I get, I might as well join 'em!"

[Sep 8, 2010 6:02:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
v76odessa

I have been asked alot since ragnarok started, is DI in on This ? Is Tyr's Own on the up and up? First since we had our little blockade and job with them as much as against them we are not, I think thats part of TO's point.

Second and most importantly, is TO on the " up and up"? Let me answer this way , 7-8 hours before the blockade my internet went out, and when I looked out my window I saw nine ( how I know it was Nine PM me) climbing down the pole with clippers and all sorts of tools. Does that prove anything? IDK, just know this 9monster, we boobie trapped all wires and such for internet use for our next blockade, we may have to rethink our boobie trap ( used real boobies, girls cost a ton and caused more problems than solved but thats a diffrent story). Tyr's official position is they know nothing about it but wanna check out the boobies( trapped, untrapped, dipped in cream.....needless to say pie has a list she needs to inspect and demands satisfaction !)

So warning to Nine! Next DI Blockade stay the hell away from my internet connection.
Vova

Home at Dies Irae.

Harrjm tells you " I always wished I could grow up to be you"
[Sep 9, 2010 1:39:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
DeepNine

There's no way that was me! I do all my viral attacks from safely behind my keyboard, honest.
Nine of Tyr's Own
Currently on loan to: Dies Irae
[Sep 9, 2010 2:09:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
pomfret

used real boobies...

This?
Pomfret of Midnight Cerulean and Most Oceans
Except when I am Scroogie or somebody else

Stupid merger made me change my signature...
[Sep 9, 2010 8:41:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
cmdrzoom

TITS
Starhawk of Mad Mutineers, Azure
Catalina of Twilight's Sabre, Cobalt
[Sep 9, 2010 9:03:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Rhapzodi

Hmmm....

After carefully inspecting Pomfret's boobies and thoroughly studying Starhawk's tits, I have decided that I like them both. Boobies and Tits are good.

=P
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Rhapzodi at Sep 27, 2010 8:33:00 AM]
[Sep 10, 2010 5:33:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
tlz_allen

Hmmm....

After carefully inspecting Pomfret's boobies and thoroughly studying Starhawk's tits, I have decided that I like them both. Boobies and Tits are good.

=P

Man, I just don't frequent this thread near enough. :)
TlzAllen
Captain, The Dawntreaders
[Sep 23, 2010 6:08:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    tlz_allen2 [Link]  Go to top 
omegadyn

Breaking News

The lovely(haha) folks at Tyr's Own would like to thank you all for your support, and we believe in giving back at least a little.. So effective as soon as Governors log on and do their thing. Ragnarok'd islands will have their taxes slashed to the rate of 50%.

This act is not out of intimidation of impending blockades or rumors we may or may not have heard. Our stance hasn't changed, more blockades the better. We welcome you to blockade us any week you would like.

Once again would like to thank you for your support, and hope you enjoy lesser taxes at Papaya, Namath and Nu. I suppose I could add Remora to the list but that doesn't quite seem logical.

Omegadyn, Prince of Tyr's Own.
Omegadyn

Cronus says, "Luck is always better than having a clue."
[Jan 17, 2011 2:41:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
DaneT

Omegadyn wrote: 
We welcome you to blockade us any week you would like.

We mean any week, btw. I didn't spend six months away from the game building a time machine for TO to take on you fools who choose weeks before the game was invented.
But, then again, I already know who you are and how it went, so this is really just a pre-debriefing for me and when the timestream catches up, you'll know too. Sorry about the bloody nose as your brain gets rearraged for the memories to grow out of paradox!
It has been said, my friends, that I like war. My friends, I like War. No...I LOVE WAR!

Danet - An old salt of Y!PP, but not the oldest by a long shot.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by DaneT at Jan 17, 2011 4:05:58 PM]
[Jan 17, 2011 4:00:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 262   Pages: 9   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates