• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 566 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
madcow404

Multi Person Swordfights Reply to this Post

It's such an obvious idea I'm amazed it's not already in the game. Why not allow multi person swordfights on land? You could have the option to either set up teams, or have it be a free for all with just you on the left and everyone else on the right.

The mechanics are already in place thanks to sea battles. Just about the only thing that would be needed would be a "station" similar to what the drinking game has, where people can set up a game. I know that myself and many others have a ton of fun with huge sea battles, and it would be nice to be able to set up large inter-crew tournies or have a grude match against another crew. Or sometimes if you meet a new group of people swordfights pop up here and there, so why not allow everyone to get into one big one?

Literally the ONLY drawback that I can think of is that it doesn't make a lot of sense logically. The concept of a station being set up where people can loiter around waiting for a half dozen people to swordfight with doesn't make a lot of sense. But as this is a videogame, and already features the animated undead, I'm sure people will accept it :)
[Aug 13, 2003 6:06:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ely

Re: Multi Person Swordfights Reply to this Post

Something just like this is on the list of things to add.
[Aug 13, 2003 6:15:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Ely114 [Link]  Go to top 
madcow404

Re: Multi Person Swordfights Reply to this Post

Arrr... so I learned by reading through more old topics. Well chalk up one more name on the list of people asking for it. I wouldn't care that much, accept for the fact that it almost has to be an easy feature to implement.
[Aug 13, 2003 6:36:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates