• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 43
Posts: 43   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 6190 times and has 42 replies Next Thread
King_Nick

Re: GO OUTSIDE Reply to this Post

Why take chances that some rampaging elephant will trample me if I go outside? No elephants in here, nope.

Obviously, you're ignoring the elephant in the room.

What, you mean the invisible elepha.. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrgh!
----------------------------------------

plz consider stopping your ugly posts and uneeded suggesetions.

[May 19, 2010 7:56:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Gloraelin

Why take chances that some rampaging elephant will trample me if I go outside? No elephants in here, nope.

A+++++ post, would laugh again.

[and yeah, I knew it was basically trolling, and I'd hoped the dripping sarcasm was enough to denote that, but apparently not. I am, however, very serious about being tired of being ... lame? stupid? pathetic? for not ~working out and being active~ when there are a lot of legitimate reasons a person wouldn't be able to, and a lot of people seem to conveniently ignore that fact. I'm not really up to going into a tirade today, plus that's just not polite, but the fact remains that saying a person's pathetic because they don't go jogging or whatever can be really, really hurtful.]
Jen wrote: 
yes glor.. your boobs are vuluptously awesome.

Ye have received a trade request from Thunderbird.
Those two offers are identical, what's the point?

[May 19, 2010 4:18:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.livejournal.com/users/gloraelin/    gloraelin    gloraelin [Link]  Go to top 
CarlosBones

I misread the OP's name as Pardner, for a split second and was instantly filled with joy. Then I realized it wasn't my long lost flag mate and just a troll. Boooo
Mccannibal
Riot
[May 20, 2010 12:04:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Gaea
OceanMaster

It's irrelephant.
A Pirate says, "u know OMs are much nicer than i thought"
[May 21, 2010 6:14:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
algybot

but the fact remains that saying a person's pathetic because they don't go jogging or whatever can be really, really hurtful.

QFT

Just as a side note to Three Rings.... all the little health tips they provide can also have the same effect. Some people don't actually like to be reminded of the fact that they no longer have the ability to "go outside" or "do a handstand" and so forth.

A basic rethink of the wording would go a long way to easing the immense irritation those health tips cause some people.

I DO, however, applaud Three Rings for even bothering to think of the health aspects connected with an online game that is addictive and by it's very content requires players to sit very still for prolonged periods.
-------- ALGY
- On ALL Oceans
- Mainly Midnight
[May 21, 2010 2:38:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
BobJanova

Some of us never had the ability to do a handstand in the first place :P. Those health tips are pretty silly but it is usually a good indication that it's time to take a break when they come up.
Bobjanova on Viridian and Malachite
Shops and stalls with fair and profitable wages for all: Jubilee, Napi, Chelydra
Stripped/Barely Dressed (Malachite)
Phantasm/Reign of Chaos (Viridian)
[May 21, 2010 3:27:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
SupahKoo

What is this outside you all speak of?
[May 24, 2010 3:12:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
paaddy

What is this outside you all speak of?

Nothing !!! Ye dont miss anything :D
Paddy @ Opal
Spoongi @ Emerald
[May 26, 2010 10:29:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Furare

The only thing I have ever done because of those messages is go out to buy pizza.

Well, at least I left the house. >.>
Amonet on Obsidian. Dracina everywhere else.

Now only mostly retired.

[May 27, 2010 10:16:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
starrarose

The only thing I have ever done because of those messages is go out to buy pizza.

I used to swear at them a lot. Mainly because they were popping up in the middle of round 2 while I was trying to job people.
Phoenix - Black Plague to the core, Flag may change randomly.

Prometheus wrote: 
TheRack wrote: 

I think the OM's suck and are cheats.

no u

-Pro

[May 27, 2010 6:33:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
spotted_Dot

most ninjas attack outside

No they don't.
Saltiedawg
All round lay-about.
[May 28, 2010 7:59:09 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
King_Nick

I used to buy swear at them a lot. Mainly because they were popping up in the middle of round 2 while I was trying to job people.

fixed :-D

plz consider stopping your ugly posts and uneeded suggesetions.

[May 28, 2010 12:52:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
BehindCurtai

Clearly what we need is Wii Fitness Puzzle Pirates.

Hmm. So you move the Wiimote up and down to bilge? Or do you move it left right up down (not pointing -- moving) to move the controls? Do you slash to the left or right to move the sword pieces left or right, and thrust to spacebar?

How would you do rigging?
"We're trying to find the error bars on that number"

Dylan wrote: 
Why buy sham poo when real poo is so readily available

[May 29, 2010 10:10:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://StrictConstitution.BlogSpot.Com [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 43   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates