• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 7
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1970 times and has 6 replies Next Thread
Timm22t

Limited Edition Ships Reply to this Post

How do you guys like limited edition ships?
Last month how did you think of the imperial War frig?
How do you like this month's Cutter
I noticed (I guess) that it is a "green ship" As in enviroment, and all the ships with the trees and plants... etc

What do you think next month's will will be
----------------------------------------
Jennyjen
FO in the crew, Aftermarth
Royalty in Beginning of the End

Galene greeter chats, "People still use crack but that doesn't make it any less illegal!"

I own immy
[May 5, 2010 1:57:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
REJBELLS

Re: Limited Edition Ships Reply to this Post

We Roses Love the Limited Ships.

Somebody is up nights organizing all these or has been.. to get different features.. new furniture.. the Trading post designs.. make it fresh and intersting every month..

Awesome job 000..

I am glad to be in a flag that lubs the bigger ships.. cause i can see them and play around on it with them..

Glad ye did a cutter this month.. Sloops have been wonderful..
I especially like the addition of the drinking game interface for March.. Having a couple 'old' ships with games on them.. I am glad to see this back.. sparingly special.

I look forward to the surprises and have fun wondering which and how and what .

Sure has got me on the seas a lot more.
and tidying up some ends so more organized with our stalls.. Winks .. but ye knew that .. right 0000??

I think you have .. and will continue to do the best creative and technical combinations possible while upping the use of businesses, making trinkets actually do something.. better interfaces.. not too much dumbing down without another area requiring more..
And most of all fo being able to create such an accomodating and wide collection of viable internet connection types, various makes, ages and operating systems of computors .. I could go on and onn and o...

Several pirates have commented on how /refreshing/ envigorating, surprising it is to come off station and be in the different environments.

For summer:
hmmm
Kites? Butterflies, toads.. Frog Prince, turtle doves.. Weddings in June? Beach Theme? Mini castles?
Ship with harem section for belly dancers???

Grins...Triketos, gorgonox, Turtle, solo Krakinos, CI rafts...leaky rowboats..

Fishing Trawlers!!!!...

Mumbles unintelligibly as she wanders off...
Wildsrose Of:
Cerulean, Meridian & Emerald

The Titan. The Kraken.
[May 5, 2010 2:38:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
BobJanova

I think they're a good idea, but one each month is too many. The Rogue and Emerald class are my favourite so far, though the Imperial WF was very nice too (just way out of my price range :P).
Bobjanova on Viridian and Malachite
Shops and stalls with fair and profitable wages for all: Jubilee, Napi, Chelydra
Stripped/Barely Dressed (Malachite)
Phantasm/Reign of Chaos (Viridian)
[May 5, 2010 2:44:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
cmdrzoom

I liked the Emerald sloops, though I wish I could have gotten one on an ocean I actually play. (Then again, it kind of fits the theme of my poor neglected Hunter placeholder alt.)

And I like the Imperial frigate, though I'd like to see it play a much more expanded role in the game, with actual Imperial Navy guys sailing around in them. (And maybe being able to board one in an Adventure.) If this were years ago and I had the time and interest and a bunch of similarly active mates, I'd be tempted to RP an Imperial crew.
Starhawk of Mad Mutineers, Azure
Catalina of Twilight's Sabre, Cobalt
[May 5, 2010 2:59:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
DessertForum

My take in them is that they are each individually really cool, but there are just too many. OOO needs to think in the long run... Are they going to keep cycling these same ships every month every year? If not, are there going to be hundreds of different typed of limited edition ships? I personally think there are too many already.
|Dessert on Sage|
Nobody can beat Off Constantly; With Fists,Pyx Kicks,Lax and BitesDax
[May 6, 2010 7:22:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
frogkissed11

I'm loving the ones I've purchased thus far. I skipped out on the Midas one, as well as the WF? I think.

I just got the spyglass and they have a sneak peak of the next month's one, and I really really hope that its no larger than a WB, because I would *love* to own it. The figurehead they have on there is amazing looking. I'll prolly start foraging for gold now though *laughs*
JainaSolo, sheepish jedi
Blazeblade says, "you're talking to a SHEEP?"
[May 19, 2010 3:19:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
Gloraelin

I just got my first LE ship, the Verdant Cutter [Ye are now the proud owner of the Lush Hake!], and I am absolutely in love. The details in them are so amazing, and while I was fond of the others [except the Love Brig, those floorboards are just too bright!], this is the first one I've cared enough about to actually purchase.

I'm not a stall/shoppe owner, so I couldn't speak to that side of things, BUT: as a person with ADOS [attention deficit oooooh shiny!], I am so thrilled to have a medium-level goal to hit. Not clothes, not a familiar, but somewhere right in the middle.
Jen wrote: 
yes glor.. your boobs are vuluptously awesome.

Ye have received a trade request from Thunderbird.
Those two offers are identical, what's the point?

[May 19, 2010 4:14:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.livejournal.com/users/gloraelin/    gloraelin    gloraelin [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates