• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 526
Posts: 526   Pages: 18   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 129044 times and has 525 replies Next Thread
Justinmickey

A Screenshot Thread

Because Viridian needs one.

And also because I wanted to share this amusing screenshot:

----------------------------------------
Modern, Emerald.
Spam, Meridian.
[Apr 5, 2010 3:58:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
WenchCleo

Re: A Screenshot Thread

Well, at least he isn't doing it in public!
Tikao of Viridian Meridian Ocean
Captain of Dark Horizon, Queen of Brink of Dawn

Martobain wrote: 
This thread is like a spanish soap series, I don't have a clue what they are saying and all the actors suck.

[Apr 6, 2010 11:00:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
TBCPlamondon

Captianjhon took this screenie and I thought it was hilarious how they were surrounding the notice board like that.

Diamond on Meridian Ocean

*It's a game...it's supposed to be fun.

Lovely avatar by Evilduck
[Apr 7, 2010 12:03:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ikketje

Hey Mickey, 95% of your image is irrelevant and you didn't ask me for permission to post my name and my face in a screenshot =p

THIS is how you crop an image:

Ikke on Meridian and Emerald
Veerle on Cerulean

~Avatar by Velternal
[Apr 7, 2010 12:53:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Luxory

Hey Mickey, 95% of your image is irrelevant and you didn't ask me for permission to post my name and my face in a screenshot =p

He doesn't need your permission for that, just for the logs on the right hand side.

Forum Rules
Be respectful and polite. Use of the forums is a privilege, not a right. Bans on the forums will now be permanent. Some of the things which are not allowed to be posted on the forums are:
- Spam or other nonsense that disrupts the forum's formatting, functionality, or usability - including "pyramids".
- Personal attacks--anything intended to insult or belittle the person behind the noseless pirate
- Foul and offensive language, the forums should reflect the same standards as the game. If it's filtered in the game, then it should be filtered on the forums.
- Personal or private information about another player
- Chat logs, PMs and other communication methods without the express posted permission of all participants
- Exploits and any other sensitive information about the game
- Images as signatures, whether they were technically in the signature or manually pasted in a post.
- Avatars containing blue/navy text which resembles the forum titles given to Three Rings staff only -- as our staff grows, it is necessary to ensure that new members can easily distinguish official staff from players.
- Please keep the forums in the same themes as their oceans. The Opal forums should use German and the Global, Midnight, Cobalt, Viridian, Sage. Hunter and Malachite forums should use English. Posts which cannot be read by the moderators will be moved, locked or sunk.

Luxory on Obsidian.
Aristoza flag royalty chats, "Ro initiated all the greenies by getting them on one big ship and sinking them all at once"
Positive Penguins
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Luxory at Apr 7, 2010 1:49:12 PM]
[Apr 7, 2010 1:46:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
M_Cobain

He doesn't need your permission for that, just for the logs on the right hand side.

Forum Rules
Be respectful and polite. Use of the forums is a privilege, not a right. Bans on the forums will now be permanent. Some of the things which are not allowed to be posted on the forums are:
- Spam or other nonsense that disrupts the forum's formatting, functionality, or usability - including "pyramids".
- Personal attacks--anything intended to insult or belittle the person behind the noseless pirate
- Foul and offensive language, the forums should reflect the same standards as the game. If it's filtered in the game, then it should be filtered on the forums.
- Personal or private information about another player
- Chat logs, PMs and other communication methods without the express posted permission of all participants
- Exploits and any other sensitive information about the game
- Images as signatures, whether they were technically in the signature or manually pasted in a post.
- Avatars containing blue/navy text which resembles the forum titles given to Three Rings staff only -- as our staff grows, it is necessary to ensure that new members can easily distinguish official staff from players.
- Please keep the forums in the same themes as their oceans. The Opal forums should use German and the Global, Midnight, Cobalt, Viridian, Sage. Hunter and Malachite forums should use English. Posts which cannot be read by the moderators will be moved, locked or sunk.

I'm very uncomfortable with the fact my sword type is put in publicity.
Martobain

YPPedia improved with Tom Cruise the Elephant (who's my friend and buddy) catalogue!
[Apr 7, 2010 2:29:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lotsofgoats

Quick, tell an OM that he showed people saying stuff! D:
I am Lotsofgoats and I approve this message.
[Apr 7, 2010 3:18:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Luxory

Quick, tell an OM that he showed people saying stuff! D:

But he might get forum banned for it!
Luxory on Obsidian.
Aristoza flag royalty chats, "Ro initiated all the greenies by getting them on one big ship and sinking them all at once"
Positive Penguins
[Apr 7, 2010 4:23:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
false_dmitri

I'm disappointed Marto said "lololo" and "Don't kill daniel. D:". The damage is already done.
On hiatus. :(
[Apr 7, 2010 4:29:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
kenjennings

Speaking of kitty...

[removed by SOPA]
[Apr 7, 2010 4:31:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
M_Cobain

Martobain

YPPedia improved with Tom Cruise the Elephant (who's my friend and buddy) catalogue!
[Apr 7, 2010 4:55:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
kenjennings

Hey anyone know where I can get a pair of these toast shoes?

[removed by SOPA]
[Apr 7, 2010 4:59:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
M_Cobain

Hey anyone know where I can get a pair of these toast shoes?

There is no need to buy them in the store. With some bread and some toasttools nearly anything is possible. Here is a picture of the process, to give you some hints on shaping and general texture modification.

Martobain

[Apr 7, 2010 5:06:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Yoccm

Every once in a blue moon, the moon turns blue.
[Apr 7, 2010 5:31:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Tanabear

Wow, Way to expose my puking to the world.
Your MS paint skillz suck.

{Edit - Added wayyy to many words.}
Tanabear on the Meridian Ocean
SO of GTLDubstep
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Tanabear at Apr 7, 2010 8:37:45 PM]
[Apr 7, 2010 8:34:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
WenchCleo

<3 da sexy Marto for joining the Shoevolution!

Viva la sandals!

Martobain wrote: 
This thread is like a spanish soap series, I don't have a clue what they are saying and all the actors suck.

[Apr 7, 2010 8:51:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ikketje

You can't put pictures of my shoes either !!! Lux, tell me where it states that in the ToS, so I can complain, quick !
Ikke on Meridian and Emerald
Veerle on Cerulean

~Avatar by Velternal
[Apr 8, 2010 12:21:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
randomact

That is one pretty shoe.
Loathe/Forever.

Cremate tells ye, "i think i just broke my hymen"
[Apr 8, 2010 12:59:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
polaris395

HAI HAI
-Polariss

Apollo wrote: 

I saw Apollo do it...maybe a week ago? He was by the SF table.
You mean "I saw Apollo in the Lima inn - perhaps he did it", and the answer is "No, I didn't".

[Apr 8, 2010 10:37:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MimiLinda

These are the last shoes I bought, Tik you got no clue how comfy they are! I wish we had Bakers stores here ):

Roseh

[Apr 8, 2010 1:32:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Chui111111

While on the topic of shoes, you should get jealous with these monsters;

Brucee on Viridian
Semi-Retired and will only pop on for blockades!
[Apr 8, 2010 3:45:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
WenchCleo

These are the last shoes I bought, Tik you got no clue how comfy they are! I wish we had Bakers stores here ):

ZOMG girl! I can wear high heels everyday but those are monsters! Are those 5 inch heels?!?

Martobain wrote: 

[Apr 8, 2010 3:58:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
kenjennings

I've seen a bunch of people wearing these. Apparently they're really comfortable. They're the second coming of crocs, no amount of comfort will compensate for the fact that they're blindingly hideous.
[removed by SOPA]
[Apr 8, 2010 5:01:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
false_dmitri

They're beautiful.....
On hiatus. :(
[Apr 8, 2010 5:18:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MimiLinda

ZOMG girl! I can wear high heels everyday but those are monsters! Are those 5 inch heels?!?

Ok ok I wont lie, I normally hide flat sandals in my bag when i go dancing in those things but ushhh don't tell.
Roseh

[Apr 8, 2010 7:51:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
polaris395

I've seen a bunch of people wearing these. Apparently they're really comfortable. They're the second coming of crocs, no amount of comfort will compensate for the fact that they're blindingly hideous.

I like your version of toast shoes better than Marto's. His don't seem as comfortable even though they are AMAZING.
-Polariss

Apollo wrote: 

You mean "I saw Apollo in the Lima inn - perhaps he did it", and the answer is "No, I didn't".

[Apr 9, 2010 7:15:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
WenchCleo

Crocs are the only second in the ugly category to Birkenstocks... no self-respected shoe lover would be caught dead in either of those hideous things!

Martobain wrote: 

[Apr 9, 2010 9:26:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
TBCPlamondon

At least this explains all those Big Foot sightings lately
Diamond on Meridian Ocean

*It's a game...it's supposed to be fun.

Lovely avatar by Evilduck
[Apr 9, 2010 10:50:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Contrariety

Its not the best out there, but I've never made two lines so I'm going to leave it to someone else to one-up me.

Pests they might be, but the young were cute and cuddly and had big eyes, which was definitely an evolutionary edge to secure survival.
-On grammasites, Thursday Next

Contrary to Popular Belief, or Mistress Mary, quite Contrary, I'll be around.
[Apr 9, 2010 12:06:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
polaris395

inb4 geologist.
Edit: OH EM GEE! TWO OM'S AT ONE TIME?

-Polariss

Apollo wrote: 

[Edit 1 times, last edit by polaris395 at Apr 9, 2010 6:45:45 PM]
[Apr 9, 2010 6:33:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 526   Pages: 18   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates