• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 11
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2246 times and has 10 replies Next Thread
smileo

I have done it, I cracked the code. (spoiler alert) Reply to this Post

We all know the ooo Devs are omnipotent. We are also aware that any "mistakes" they make are all a part of thier unraveling will and eternal purpose. When Ceph anounced this wonderful attempt at claiming that they had "forgot" to post the release notes, I knew straight away that there must be something they wanted us to seek, and thus find.

Whoops, looks like we forgot to make the main post calling attention to it, but as you've all likely noticed by now, we pushed out a new release to the production oceans yesterday containing Black Markets and the Weaving puzzle. Full release notes are here.

And while I have your attention, we're rolling out a bugfix release this afternoon to iron out a few kinks that worked their way in with the last one. Full release notes for that are here

Now on first look nothing is apparent, so I've now spent weeks unravelling the secret code hidden within the post. Look HARDER, and focus on the text and tell me what you see

Whoops, looks like we forgot to make the main post calling attention to it, but as you've all likely noticed by now, we pushed out a new release to the production oceans yesterday containing Black Markets and the Weaving puzzle. Full release notes are here.

And while I have your attention, we're rolling out a bugfix release this afternoon to iron out a few kinks that worked their way in with the last one. Full release notes for that are here

Yes, now you see what I see.

Praise be to the almighty Devs and thier wonderful ways of raising hope to the multitudes
----------------------------------------
'Tis not true, that I are psychologically challenged
I prefers the term "Mentally Hilarious"

Smiley
Could very well be a rogue.
[Apr 4, 2010 9:13:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Strider399

Re: I have done it, I cracked the code. (spoiler alert) Reply to this Post

One can only hope.

I'd barnacle a brick if you're actually right.
Sid on Obsidian

Striderrs everywhere else
[Apr 4, 2010 9:55:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
smileo

One can only hope.

beware I may hold you to that, will there be video footage?

Smiley
[Apr 4, 2010 11:11:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Strider399

One can only hope.

beware I may hold you to that, will there be video footage?

If it takes a video of me shitting a brick to get the Dev's to make the Titan, it's a distinct possibility.
Sid on Obsidian

[Apr 4, 2010 4:51:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Maskforum

Whoops, looks li ke we f orgot to ma ke the main post calling attention to it, but as you've all likely noticed by now, we pushed out a new release to the pr oduction oceans yeste rd day containing Black Markets and the Weaving puzzle. Full release notes are here.

Mask - Hunter Ocean
Island degisner
[Apr 4, 2010 9:15:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
nunny_45

Whoops, looks li ke we f orgot to ma ke the main post calling attention to it, but as you've all likely noticed by now, we pushed out a new release to the pr oduction oceans yeste rd day containing Black Markets and the Weaving puzzle. Full release notes are here.

Whoops, looks li ke we forgot to mak e the main po st calling attention to it, but as you've all likely noticed by now , we pus hed out a new release to the production oceans yesterday containing Black M arke ts and the Weaving puzzle. Full re lease notes are h ere.

Nunny
[Edit 2 times, last edit by nunny_45 at Apr 5, 2010 12:13:12 AM]
[Apr 5, 2010 12:09:51 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Strider399

Whoops, looks li ke we forgot to make the main post calling attention to it, but as you've al l like ly noticed by now, we pushed out a new release to the p roducti on oce an s yesterd ay cont ai ning Black Markets and the Weaving puzzle. Full release notes are here.

Sid on Obsidian

[Apr 5, 2010 12:53:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
iamamiwhoami

Whoops, looks like we forgot to make th e ma in pos t calli ng attention to it, but as you've all likely noticed by now, we pushed out a new release to the producti on oceans yest erday conta in ing Black Markets and the Weaving puzzle. Full release notes are here.

[Apr 5, 2010 3:24:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Strider399

Whoops, looks like we forgot to make th e ma in pos t calli ng attention to it, but as you've all likely noticed by now, we pushed out a new release to the producti on oceans yest erday conta in ing Black Markets and the Weaving puzzle. Full release notes are here.

Whoops, looks like we f orgot to make th e ma in pos t calli ng attention to it, bu t as you 've all likely noticed by now, we pu shed ou t a new release to the producti on oceans yest erday conta in ing Black Markets and the Weaving puzzle. Full release notes are here.

Sid on Obsidian

[Apr 5, 2010 6:38:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
smileo

Wh oops, looks like we forgot to make the main post calling attention to it, but as you've all likely noticed by now, we pushed out a n ew release to the production oceans yesterday containi ng Black Markets and the Weaving puzzle. Full release notes a re here.

And while I have your attention, we're rolling out a bugfix release this aftern oon to iron out a few kin ks tha t worked their way in with the last one. Full release notes for that are here

Perhaps in oversight, I may have overlooked this also very possible scenario. My humble apologies should I be wrong.

Smiley
[Apr 6, 2010 1:31:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
paulo8

how about:

We all know the ooo Devs are omnipotent. We are also awareo that any "mistakes" they make are all a part of thier unraveling will and eternal purpose. When Ceph anounced this wonderful attempt at claiming that they had "forgot" to post the release notes, I knew straight away that there must be something they wanted us to seek, and thus find.
:D:P

any one spot the mistake? it wudnta worked otherwise :P
[Apr 7, 2010 4:04:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates