• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 4
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 6983 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
hudson1555

Lack of Event Blockades on Crimson?

If you asked 10 people on Crimson what the most exciting rare thing was, 7-9 people would say Event Blockades. There are very few of them, and without them, the people whose main ocean is Crimson are very bored. I think that if the number if the cades were increased Crimson would be more exciting, (maybe if there was a prize for winning?).

I pose a question:
Should there be automated event blockades on Crimson?

If there were 3 shorter cades a week with 1 or 2 on a weekend it would be MUCH more fun on the ocean.

Buckoman
Crimson Ocean
PM me or send me a tell in-game =D
----------------------------------------
Thanks,

Buckoman

You can find me on: Emerald and Meridian!
[Mar 12, 2010 9:26:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Doopliss101

Re: Lack of Event Blockades on Crimson?

Makes sense, because the ringers have to make them by themselves, and I'm sure making the blockades for Crimson is not on their list priorities. With that said, it has been 6 days since the last event blockade. This is one of the few features that the ocean has to offer, yet it is neglected.
Lordcrump on Emerald.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Doopliss101 at Mar 13, 2010 6:50:32 AM]
[Mar 13, 2010 6:48:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    None    None    None [Link]  Go to top 
lord_oll

Just send a request to the OMs and they'll make one for ye
Crimson Sloop Races!

Okaw on Hunter and Crimson
Darkollie on Cobalt
Okaw or Darkollie on the other oceans when I occasionally visit.
[Sep 1, 2010 1:42:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
etieti

If you asked 10 people on Crimson what the most exciting rare thing was, 7-9 people would say Event Blockades. There are very few of them, and without them, the people whose main ocean is Crimson are very bored. I think that if the number if the cades were increased Crimson would be more exciting, (maybe if there was a prize for winning?).
I pose a question:
Should there be automated event blockades on Crimson?

If there were 3 shorter cades a week with 1 or 2 on a weekend it would be MUCH more fun on the ocean.

Buckoman
Crimson Ocean
PM me or send me a tell in-game =D

Winning Governership till next event kade would be great :) Flag need to defend the next and next ... always that could be great :)
Emerald
Cerulean
[Sep 1, 2010 5:45:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates