• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 11
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2252 times and has 10 replies Next Thread
Bia
OceanMaster

Fabulous Frenzy Familiar Auction - Saturday, 13 February, 1pm

Let's do one of those silent bid types.

ONE-HOUR SILENT BID AUCTION

What: Familiar auction
Where: Forums - silent bids by PM
When: Saturday, 13 February, 1pm PST (type /info in game for the current time)

Rules
  • This is a silent bid auction, done via PM on the forums.
  • Auction bids must be sent to the bidding account between 1pm and 2pm PST.
  • Any bids sent before or after the hour will not be counted.
  • I really hope you only have to send one bid.
  • Just before 1pm, I will reply to this post with the bidding account AND I will edit this post to indicate what the bidding account is.
  • Bids must be sent to the correct account. If you send it to this account (Bia), it will be ignored.
  • Your bid subject line must include your pirate name, the familiar you would like, and your complete bid.
  • Your familiar can be a parrot, money, or octopus in any standard colour (i.e. no solid white, solid black, or limited edition colour; no ippolitos or serpents).
  • For instance, if I were bidding, would include the subject line of: 'Bia, Brown Monkey, 1,000 PoE'
  • If any bid has the wrong subject line, requests an unallowed familiar, or indicates a pirate that is missing the bid, it will be ignored and I will move onto the next highest bidder. You will also earn my ire.
  • You do not want my ire.

Bids should be sent to Minthe.

Remember to send bids between 1pm and 2pm, PST for them to be valid.
----------------------------------------
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Bia at Feb 13, 2010 12:52:05 PM]
[Feb 12, 2010 5:42:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
etieti

Re: Fabulous Frenzy Familiar Auction - Saturday, 13 February, 1pm

Let's do one of those silent bid types.

ONE-HOUR SILENT BID AUCTION

What: Familiar auction
Where: Forums - silent bids by PM
When: Saturday, 13 February, 1pm PST (type /info in game for the current time)

Rules
  • This is a silent bid auction, done via PM on the forums.
  • Auction bids must be sent to the bidding account between 1pm and 2pm PST.
  • Any bids sent before or after the hour will not be counted.
  • I really hope you only have to send one bid.
  • Just before 1pm, I will reply to this post with the bidding account AND I will edit this post to indicate what the bidding account is.
  • Bids must be sent to the correct account. If you send it to this account (Bia), it will be ignored.
  • Your bid subject line must include your pirate name, the familiar you would like, and your complete bid.
  • Your familiar can be a parrot, monkey, or octopus in any standard colour (i.e. no solid white, solid black, or limited edition colour; no ippolitos or serpents).
  • For instance, if I were bidding, would include the subject line of: 'Bia, Brown Monkey, 1,000 PoE'
  • If any bid has the wrong subject line, requests an unallowed familiar, or indicates a pirate that is missing the bid, it will be ignored and I will move onto the next highest bidder. You will also earn my ire.
  • You do not want my ire.

xD i don't want money as familiars .....
Emerald
Cerulean
[Feb 12, 2010 6:30:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
OftenHeated

=O If only I had enough poe to big on a familiar...
If we are bidding on a parrot do we put both colors in the subject line? or can it only be a single color?

Is there a minimum bid? can we just bid 1 poe and win the familiar if no one else bids on it?

• Your familiar can be a parrot, money, or octopus in any standard colour (i.e. no solid white, solid black, or limited edition colour; no ippolitos or serpents).

What is a standard colour? is magenta and lavender a standard colour?
[Edit 2 times, last edit by OftenHeated at Feb 13, 2010 10:36:10 AM]
[Feb 13, 2010 10:24:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Bia
OceanMaster

=O If only I had enough poe to big on a familiar...
If we are bidding on a parrot do we put both colors in the subject line? or can it only be a single color?

You should put both colours for parrots.

Is there a minimum bid? can we just bid 1 poe and win the familiar if no one else bids on it?

There's no minimum bid.

What is a standard colour? is magenta and lavender a standard colour?

You can read about colours here. Anything noted as a special colour isn't allowed. Note also that monkeys and octopi have their own colour limitations.
[Feb 13, 2010 12:49:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Minthe
Minion of Evil

This is the bidding account. You should submit PMs to submit your bids. Click the 'PM' button at the bottom of this post to do so.

Remember, bids must be sent between 1pm and 2pm to be valid.
[Feb 13, 2010 12:50:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
OftenHeated

Are all the colors of familiars being auctioned?
[Feb 13, 2010 1:06:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Bia
OceanMaster

Thanks for bidding, everyone. Ocelotz is the proud new owner of a grey monkey.
[Feb 13, 2010 2:07:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
chrkut

For how much?
~Chrkut~
SO of Perilous Puppets
[Feb 13, 2010 2:11:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
OftenHeated

O_o Oooh... I thought this was like an auction for all types of familiars... >.> I would have made more serious bids if I knew...
[Feb 13, 2010 2:12:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Healing13

i thought this was for all the familiars?
Musex on sage
Sillay Pillays!
[Feb 13, 2010 2:37:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Rafikie

i thought this was for all the familiars?

O_o Oooh... I thought this was like an auction for all types of familiars... >.> I would have made more serious bids if I knew...

Your familiar can be a parrot, monkey, or octopus in any standard colour (i.e. no solid white, solid black, or limited edition colour; no ippolitos or serpents).
-Rafikie
[Feb 13, 2010 6:29:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates