• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 6
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2167 times and has 5 replies Next Thread
hizmet

Weavery Stall Question Reply to this Post

I recently opened a weavery stall but it doesnt get any sail cloth products. i mean it doesnt show on receppies that its active. ? saw the skill th?ng and i think its because of the skilled labor thing. How do i make skilled labor on weavery?

P.S: i noticed about my bad keyboard typing. This keyboard is a bit... diffrent..
----------------------------------------
Criman Of Meridian
[Feb 6, 2010 2:41:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Momma_Wolf

Re: Weavery Stall Question Reply to this Post

First, check your products screen, and be sure you have sailcloth enabled. If it is, try to order it from the manager order screen after selecting "only this shoppe" you should get a message telling you what is missing.

As there is no puzzle (yet) in weaving, as far as I am aware you don't have to actively "do" anything for skilled or expert labor, just log on.
Mommawolf, lurking on most oceans
Captain, Blackwolf Marauders of Midnight, now Cerulean
Queen, Victory Raiders of Midnight, now Cerulean

cmdrzoom said:

Anyone may demand answers of the gods.
Getting them is another matter.

[Feb 7, 2010 12:26:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
hizmet

First, check your products screen, and be sure you have sailcloth enabled. If it is, try to order it from the manager order screen after selecting "only this shoppe" you should get a message telling you what is missing.

As there is no puzzle (yet) in weaving, as far as I am aware you don't have to actively "do" anything for skilled or expert labor, just log on.

Ok thanks. ? have it all done now.

But there is still a problem. My products price is so high... For eg. ? have Tan cloth as 1047 as other stalls have it on 200-300... Where can i change the price of them?
Criman Of Meridian
[Feb 7, 2010 12:54:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
BobJanova

You can adjust the price of products manually in the Products tab of Manage Prices, but if you put a big negative number there you'll almost certainly be losing money. You can adjust the use price of commodities (used to calculate the order price) from the first tab of Manage Prices, and the use price of labour from Manage Labor.

For a basic product like that, it's likely that you are competing with loss-making shops and you just can't make money on manufacture.
Bobjanova on Viridian and Malachite
Shops and stalls with fair and profitable wages for all: Jubilee, Napi, Chelydra
Stripped/Barely Dressed (Malachite)
Phantasm/Reign of Chaos (Viridian)
[Feb 7, 2010 6:27:43 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Squashbuckle

In general, the more expensive the commodities that go into a product, the more likely they will be to command a healthy profit.

For a weavery, don't expect much profit, if any, on tan, brown, and sail cloth. Once you start using dyes and minerals in the recipe, you can make a decent profit, though (if you can get your dyes cheaply enough). Blue and red dye will be especially important for you.
Polly
Hunter
Captain of Flocktarts

[Feb 7, 2010 8:50:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
hizmet

In general, the more expensive the commodities that go into a product, the more likely they will be to command a healthy profit.

For a weavery, don't expect much profit, if any, on tan, brown, and sail cloth. Once you start using dyes and minerals in the recipe, you can make a decent profit, though (if you can get your dyes cheaply enough). Blue and red dye will be especially important for you.

I actually have a blacksmith and shipyard. I opened the stall for sail cloth. That was my problem. And then thought that i could do other stuff. Now i am willing to open a tailor. Thats what it will be all about...
Criman Of Meridian
[Feb 8, 2010 10:31:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates