• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 6
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2000 times and has 5 replies Next Thread
Bpt95

Lost in Translations Slave Auction

Lost in Translation will be running a Slave auction.We will be auctioning off a number of slaves for the Flag funds of Lost in Translation.That person will be your slave for 1 hour.Bidding starts at 20k per pirate.If you would like to be auctioned off Please send a tell to Bpt on sage or post on here that you want to be and i will add you to the list.(I May send you a tell ingame to confirm.)

Date:Saturday February 6th 2010

Time:6:00 pm Gametime

Where:Choozeits Manor on Admiral Island

Organizer/Runner:Bpt

Contact Bpt with Any Question.

Some people Being auctioned are:
Baddogfox
Warbux
Captblood
Sallybabe
Dismotha
Capy
Bpt
and more
----------------------

Bpt-Sage
Captain of The Hitmen of Sage
Lord of Lost in Translation.
----------------------------------------
Bpt-Emerald
Captain of Radioactive
Royal of Cluster Service

Salvatrucha tells ye, "I had glorious sex and won a thousand black and white sea horses."

[Edit 2 times, last edit by Bpt95 at Feb 5, 2010 2:09:34 PM]
[Feb 4, 2010 6:28:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Killrburrito

Re: Lost in Translations Slave Auction

this sounds like it could evolve into paying to be able to sexually harass a pirate of the opposite sex just saying
Partially retired and completely stupid.
[Feb 4, 2010 6:37:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
BobBee88

Would you please post here who is up for sale? I have found when I have run slave auctions that it is always best to tell everyone ahead who is up for sale so they would have a reason for showing up.

Example of one of my auctions here: S.O.S. - Save Our Scallywags!

We made over 1 million at that auction. We credit that to a great theme, notable people being sold, and mystery prizes as well.

Good luck with your auction!
Bobofarc of Sage
*SO of TLL and Lord of Good Grief*
[Feb 4, 2010 7:57:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Bpt95

Some more people in it are Frogmann,knightsglory,and Geetar
Bpt-Emerald
Captain of Radioactive
Royal of Cluster Service

Salvatrucha tells ye, "I had glorious sex and won a thousand black and white sea horses."

[Feb 6, 2010 12:03:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Scragpot

this sounds like it could evolve into paying to be able to sexually harass a pirate of the opposite sex just saying

Seriously. What the hell.
Scragpot / Scraggles / Scraggly / Scraggy / Scraggie / Scrag / Scrap / Scapegoat?

I don't play anymore.

*RING RING* *RING RING* It's for you, it's reality.

Sage!
[Feb 6, 2010 2:11:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Bpt95

Thanks to all who came sadly we only sold 9 outa so slave So tommorrow we will finisht ehm off so far we made 540k!!!
Bpt-Emerald
Captain of Radioactive
Royal of Cluster Service

[Feb 6, 2010 7:09:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates