• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 144
Posts: 144   Pages: 5   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 20487 times and has 143 replies Next Thread
Apollo
OceanMaster

Re: Design Egg Furniture for the Game 2010! [WINNERS ANNOUNCED] Reply to this Post

People's Choice: if nobody here has said they'll do it by early tomorrow morning, I'll post something myself. If I'm doing it, you need to narrow it down to your top FIVE favorite eggs. :)
[Mar 2, 2010 1:35:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://blog.puzzlepirates.com/apollo/ [Link]  Go to top 
Cassopia

Re: Design Egg Furniture for the Game 2010! [WINNERS ANNOUNCED] Reply to this Post

congratulation to all the winners!!!!
----------------------------------------
Whitenose on Sage || (Cassopia on Opal)
----------
Sage - Time:6:30 am || German-Time: 3:30 pm
Whitenose loves doll's
[Mar 2, 2010 1:43:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Twinkled

Congratulations, winners. It's a lovely set of eggs!
Thanks again to the people who helped with rendering. :)
Twinkle on Malachite
[Mar 2, 2010 1:47:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ezmerelda_M

So... if anyone wants to run a "People's Choice" event, post here or PM me. If not, I'm making Adrielle do it. *bwahahah*
Lol! Ok =D
~~~ Adrielle, Ezzleart and Enfyz ~~~
... (& @AmazinAdrielle on Twitter) ...
[Mar 2, 2010 3:43:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://amazingadrielle.webs.com/ [Link]  Go to top 
tilinka

Oh yay! /e skips around with great delight. ^^ Cocoa and pie for all!
Thanks so much! I can't wait to see the lovely eggs in game!

(I wonder how many I can fit onto the Apollonefarious-trap longship...)
Tilinka, Emerald
Perilous Puppet
Artsy Stuff
[Mar 2, 2010 3:55:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.perilouspuppets.com    Tilinka    3569427 [Link]  Go to top 
Tryalis

Congratulations to all the winners! Much thanks to the judges, renderers and all of the participants for their hard work and generosity.
Joe, From Hunter
[Mar 2, 2010 4:05:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
taelia

Congrats to the winners.

People's Choice: if nobody here has said they'll do it by early tomorrow morning, I'll post something myself. If I'm doing it, you need to narrow it down to your top FIVE favorite eggs. :)

ok have to go over this again then, I got it down to 12, lol.
But one of them is mine so I'm guessing no including your own in the 5?

Ryanne.

Buying:

Kraken Blood 11k, anywhere on the Midnight side of Cerulean.
Furniture in LE colors (spring green, ice blue, wine, banana, plum etc) - 10k each unless its a large piece of furniture, send me a tell.
Black CI trink
[Edit 1 times, last edit by taelia at Mar 2, 2010 4:52:57 PM]
[Mar 2, 2010 4:52:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Apollo
OceanMaster

Yeah, I think probably voting for your own isn't a good idea!
[Mar 2, 2010 4:53:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://blog.puzzlepirates.com/apollo/ [Link]  Go to top 
Lowko456

i won!!!

/starts his winning sppech

anyway , congrats to all the winners , i am glad to day that i predicted 5 of you ...

i originally had 21 predictions , narrowed to 12 ...

anyway thankyou to every one who took part , judges and renderers .

and thank you taelia for picking one of mine as you favs
globular avatars
lowko on the viridian
[Mar 2, 2010 5:14:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
taelia

Yes its in my top 5. The one that was picked for the game wasn't hehe.

I would have preferred more Easter applicable ones to have been included.

That being said I will be buying that brains egg for halloween decorating.
Ryanne.

Buying:

Kraken Blood 11k, anywhere on the Midnight side of Cerulean.
Furniture in LE colors (spring green, ice blue, wine, banana, plum etc) - 10k each unless its a large piece of furniture, send me a tell.
Black CI trink
[Mar 2, 2010 7:23:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ezmerelda_M

Thanx so much for choosing my eggy! I am so eggsited! Congrats to the other winners, and also to all the other entrants for creating such awesome eggies!!! =D
~~~ Adrielle, Ezzleart and Enfyz ~~~
... (& @AmazinAdrielle on Twitter) ...
[Mar 2, 2010 8:43:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://amazingadrielle.webs.com/ [Link]  Go to top 
Squashbuckle

My favorite was the malachite egg. It looked a lot like the mineral and still would have fit nicely into the game, especially for a nice green thing for St. Patty's Day.
Polly
Hunter
Captain of Flocktarts

[Mar 2, 2010 8:51:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kirppu1

Yay, thank you and congrats to all the winners! :)
~Kirppu on the Meridian ocean~
Current avatar by Mangouste!
[Mar 2, 2010 9:16:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Defleur

Congrats to the winners! Its good to see a few of my favourites win, I'll be buying all of them :D

And thanks again to all the renderers! :)
Defleur

Geologist says, "Some trick or treaters knocked while the comp was on and I threw candy out of my bedroom window at them then went back to carp >.>"
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Defleur at Mar 2, 2010 10:35:52 PM]
[Mar 2, 2010 10:35:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lowko456

out of curiosity ... can you (apollo ) name your top 5 ...
globular avatars
lowko on the viridian
[Mar 2, 2010 11:51:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Apollo
OceanMaster

out of curiosity ... can you (apollo ) name your top 5 ...
I have my top five - I'll post them after the People's Choice. :)
[Mar 2, 2010 11:56:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://blog.puzzlepirates.com/apollo/ [Link]  Go to top 
Equidae

How are we doing the peoples choice, will it have its own thread or are we just supposed to post our 5 fav's here?
Ladyzebra of Sage
Zoaea on Dark Seas
[Mar 3, 2010 12:06:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Apollo
OceanMaster

People's Choice is on its way. It will be a separate thread, hosted by an Eggy Alt.
[Mar 3, 2010 12:15:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://blog.puzzlepirates.com/apollo/ [Link]  Go to top 
Eggrielle

People's Choice Easter Eggs! 2010
The Amazin' Eggrielle!
[Mar 3, 2010 2:12:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lowko456

oh ..and i want my egg in the palace shoppe
globular avatars
lowko on the viridian
[Mar 3, 2010 4:34:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
piripuwa

I voted...It was difficult for me to select these eggs from my favorite all 349 designs XD
Piriri of Sage. Avatar by Adrielle =)
[Mar 3, 2010 7:47:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Guppyzr

I voted...It was difficult for me to select these eggs from my favorite all 349 designs XD
It's difficult for us all.

9 eggs that I really wanted in game didn't make it so now I'm going to have to narrow down my favourites again. I just can't believe that the Arrrrtists can judge this event and make it look effortless- I could never do that!

Anyway, with the support of all the community and the upcoming Easter Easel, all of us will be able to deal with the emotional trauma caused by the huge undertaking linked above ;)
Guppyzra of the Imaginary Ocean.
Founder and Coordinator of Fight Circle

In the Name Of... ~carpe noctem
[Mar 3, 2010 8:14:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
outofthebox9

I'm very late but i just wanted to say congrats to all the winners! I don't know how they narrowed it down. There were so so many pretty designs. Now I'm off to choose my top five for People's choice. ;)
Evilmermaid
Cobalt Cerulean
[Mar 4, 2010 4:40:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
tilinka

Re: Design Egg Furniture for the Game 2010! [IN JUDGING] Reply to this Post

Gilded egg, wee!
Tilinka, Emerald
Perilous Puppet
Artsy Stuff
[Edit 1 times, last edit by tilinka at Mar 10, 2010 3:47:40 AM]
[Mar 10, 2010 3:40:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.perilouspuppets.com    Tilinka    3569427 [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 144   Pages: 5   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates