• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 5
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1678 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
rjajr1

Cromwell Event Kade

Ahoy Mates Undivided Souls will be holding an Event Blockade on Cromwell Island. As per the rules this is the post to announce our event. The event is mostly for fun and team building. If you wish to come and contest in the kade we welcome you, contact, Ybbob, Oldseadog or Timostamboli in game for specifics and plans.

Location - Cromwell Island
Date Friday Jan 22nd, 2009
Time: High Noon Game Time

Blockade settings
Sinking: No Sinking
Cannons Ineffective: No
Ignore Alliances: Yes
Use Maneuvers: Yes
Rounds: 2
Obstacles: Normal
Ship Types: Sloop, Cutter & War Brig

Fair Winds

Bobby
[Jan 7, 2010 7:17:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LJAmethyst

Re: Cromwell Event Kade

I think you mean 2010.
----------------------------------------
Retired as of August 2015.
Sic transit gloria mundi.
[Jan 8, 2010 10:05:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.newadvent.org/bible/jon001.htm [Link]  Go to top 
Timo_Legend

I sure hope so :-S
----------------------------------------
TimoStamboli
Seven Deadly Sins
Rum
Sage
[Jan 11, 2010 1:28:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    timo_legend    timo_legend [Link]  Go to top 
rjajr1

Yes indeed sorry I had not quite wraped my head around that New Year thing yet. Many thanks for pointing out my obvious mistake.

Bobby
[Jan 12, 2010 6:29:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
rjajr1

Ahoy if any flag would like to contend in this event let us know we would welcome the competition. Either contact Timostamboli, Oldseadog or Ybbob in game or leave a note here. :) Hope to see you on the board on Friday.

Bobby
[Jan 20, 2010 5:57:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates