• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 6
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1712 times and has 5 replies Next Thread
Jajaman3

Pvp sink-a-thon on CRYO!!!!Event =D

Heyhey sage!!<3

Crazee (of good grief) and i have talked it over, and its time i made a compitition for ya'll for making me feel at home here on sage =D

On thursday the 10th of december, an event blockade will be taking place on wondeful Cryo island at Noon gametime

But this is no ordinary event, its my pvp compitition, as we all know we all love bnav and glubs :P

Everyone who enters must get in a group of 1-3, sloops only.
This group will be your blockade team, where all at once, or one at a time, will enter the event blockade with your sloops!!
Yes, your blockade staff team of 1-3 can be anyone of any crew in any flag, it does not have to be in-flag/crew.

Fun, no? To add to the confidence, we will be making it non-sink, but with a better profit than a sinkable compitition!

The entry fee is 2k per person in your group.
Any number above 3 sloops entering is not allowed to win any prize.
We will watch and keep track of this. If a sloop is sunk, you may not being another one in, unless it is 1 of the 1-3 sloops entering.

-Prizes are
-A gold/white iron stall on Admiral <3 (pre-stocked with 1000 iron, and 200 wood with red and blue paint)
-A sloop(counts for anyone entering as a solo and is a winner throughout all 3 rounds)
-Or, we have 15k waiting for each group member =)

Have fun mates <3
My hunter flag will be coming over, but will be shooting people at a minimum =)

If you are wishing to enter, i am making a list. Please post below if your entering, your team, the number of team mates you'll have, and your added up entry fee. Contact me (saturnspirit) or Crazee to pay the entry fee, and have a lovely sink-a-thon next week =D

3 vs 3 vs 3..etc.= ftw
----------------------------------------
Saturnspirit on sage <3
Multi-ocean Blockade strategist and event maker!
~+~+~Officer of Curiosity Kills~+~+~
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Jajaman3 at Dec 4, 2009 2:06:17 PM]
[Dec 4, 2009 1:48:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
SirCarl67

Re: Pvp sink-a-thon on CRYO!!!!Event =D

-Prizes are
-A gold/white iron stall on Admiral <3 (pre-stocked with 1000 iron, and 200 wood with red and blue paint)
-A sloop(counts for anyone entering as a solo and is a winner throughout all 3 rounds)
-Or, we have 15k waiting for each group member =)

I'm a little confused by this, does the winner choose one of the prizes, or get all of them or are they 1st second and third prize.

As stalls are not tradable surely all you can do is provide the poe to open a stall and once they have done so provide the paint and Stock. Does gold/white refer the colour it is to be painted and the red blue paint in pots (which an IM can't trade other than in the same way a ship can)
Apollo tells ye "If you're ok for me to do one [bake-off], I'll go with that."
[Dec 4, 2009 4:51:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jajaman3

Both the stall and money are for teams more than one.
A solo is elegible to win the sloop.
If the team above one can come to a decision without arguing, they to can keep the sloop (that has pumpkin furni coming with it).

because i dont like iron-working, im working out a deal with the OM's about giving ownership of the stall to the winner.
If that fails, i never use the stall anyway, so its theirs to keep with 0 interference <3

The smexy winners may choose their prize =)
Saturnspirit on sage <3
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Jajaman3 at Dec 4, 2009 5:04:14 PM]
[Dec 4, 2009 5:01:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jajaman3

The list is now open with spots, come pay the entry fee as soon as you can so you can join the smexy fun <3
Saturnspirit on sage <3
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Jajaman3 at Dec 4, 2009 8:21:04 PM]
[Dec 4, 2009 7:51:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Bhake89

I'm happy that you guys chose my island to do this! I hope it turns out to be fun!
Best of luck everyone.
Hakerz of SAGE
Captain of Inappropriate Touching
King of Indecent Exposure
[Dec 8, 2009 6:23:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
outcast4life

I'm happy that you guys chose my island rock to do this! I hope it turns out to be fun!
Best of luck everyone.

Fixed. :P
"Shwayze" on Emerald

King of Unwanted Attention
[Dec 9, 2009 5:32:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates