• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 13
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4196 times and has 12 replies Next Thread
wasa20

Kiwara Island Giveaway!

Shadow Clan has held Kiwara Island way too long, (I mean a whole 2 days). So we will be eventing it away on Friday December 4th at 2 pm Game Time.

Details: Non-Sinker Dhow, Baghlah and War Brig Only! It will only be one round. The flag that wins the round will win Kiwara Island. Alliances will be ignored.

Disclaimer: We will defend Kiwara in the case we do get attacked this weekend. But we will NOT defend the weekend after but we will help the defender if needed. We will post the intent to transfer Kiwara to the winner on Monday December 7th. We will hopefully install the winner of the event as governor by then.

If you have any questions or concerns, please post here :)
----------------------------------------
Wasa on Sage
[Nov 29, 2009 9:14:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LJAmethyst

Re: Kiwara Island Giveaway!

Will Shadow Clan themselves be participating in the event blockade?
Retired as of August 2015.
Sic transit gloria mundi.
[Nov 29, 2009 9:30:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.newadvent.org/bible/jon001.htm [Link]  Go to top 
wasa20

Will Shadow Clan themselves be participating in the event blockade?

If you mean as in defending the island, No we will not be defending but we might just enter a few ships for fun :)
Wasa on Sage
[Nov 29, 2009 9:35:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
outcast4life

Nice event, will be alot of fun.
"Shwayze" on Emerald

King of Unwanted Attention
[Edit 1 times, last edit by outcast4life at Nov 29, 2009 10:34:11 PM]
[Nov 29, 2009 10:33:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
rumbum3600

Very nice of you shadow clan!

Sometimes i wish it was people like you that filled hunter.
Spiritofsail
Plant a tree in Israel for only 5 dollars.
Kikkit tells ye, "i sunk toba"
[Dec 1, 2009 1:08:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Rajajunior

One more feather added to Illium Eternae's hat ;). Thanks to Shadow Clan for the wonderful event ! =)
Troll.
[Dec 4, 2009 11:28:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
donut1001

A well contested blockade from all parties. Congratulations to Illium Eternae on their win, and also congratulations to Blades of Sage and Margaritaville for making the blockade a close one.

Have fun with your new rock, Blar ;)
I've quit.
[Dec 5, 2009 12:08:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
fearlessphil

Video time
Watch me!

Enjoy.

P.S Thank you to Mnemosyne for getting me a WB at (extremely) short notice, very much appreciated.
Fearlessphil

Trial the new version of Blockadevideos.com
Forum thread

/e loves his Muffin Tiar
[Dec 5, 2009 4:05:09 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.blockadevideos.com [Link]  Go to top 
Duck_man2000

Thanks for the fun!
Soulsearcher

On Obsidian.
[Dec 5, 2009 5:32:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
wasa20

Congrats Illium Eternae on the win! From what i hear it was a close one, unfortunately i was stuck in traffic during the cade :(

P.S. Thanks Phill for the video. :)
Wasa on Sage
[Dec 5, 2009 9:27:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
outcast4life

Video time
Watch me!

Enjoy.

P.S Thank you to Mnemosyne for getting me a WB at (extremely) short notice, very much appreciated.

It might just be me, but I can't seem to be able to open up the link, Phil. I get a "forbidden" when I hit the link.
"Shwayze" on Emerald

[Edit 1 times, last edit by outcast4life at Dec 6, 2009 7:44:50 PM]
[Dec 6, 2009 7:41:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
fearlessphil

Video time
Watch me!

Enjoy.

It might just be me, but I can't seem to be able to open up the link, Phil. I get a "forbidden" when I hit the link.

The video exists at that URL. My hosting company moved my account around, and have apparently managed to lose half of the video collection. I'm waiting for a reply from their support, but at the moment its looking like I'm going to need to re-upload around 30gb of videos (on a tediously slow connection).
Fearlessphil

Trial the new version of Blockadevideos.com
Forum thread

/e loves his Muffin Tiar
[Dec 7, 2009 12:36:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.blockadevideos.com [Link]  Go to top 
outcast4life

Ok, cool. Hope ya get it all sorted out.
"Shwayze" on Emerald

[Dec 7, 2009 5:07:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates