• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 4
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1921 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
crazee_colin

Five for Friday. - Win up to 555,555PoE -

Five event blockades lasting one round each will be set up on each of Good Grief's islands. Admiral, Bowditch, Cryo, Penobscot and Wissahickon! All will be scheduled to start at 5:55pm game time on Friday 27th November, and have 'Ignore Alliances' checked, and will be non-sinking.

Admiral - Anything goes! All ships allowed, on a dense board.
Bowditch - Bumper Brigs and Baghs! War Brigs and Baghlahs only with cannons ineffective.
Cryo - Stay with us! Longships and under. A normal board, with no removal.
Penobscot - Arabian invasion! Dhows, Baghlahs and Xebecs on a sparse board.
Wissahickon - A mighty mix! Sloops, Dhows, Longships and Xebecs!

The winner of each event blockade will get 55,555PoE. If you're lucky enough to win all five, you get 555,555PoE! (All winnings will be paid to the monarch of the winning flag(s))

Oh, and Good Grief might show up at an island or two to keep their treasure safe. So be ready for a fight! Yar!
----------------------------------------
~ Crazee
[Edit 2 times, last edit by crazee_colin at Nov 26, 2009 8:13:10 PM]
[Nov 24, 2009 6:33:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
wendy20

Re: Five for Friday. - Win up to 555,555PoE -

sounds fun. I wish I could repay my officer badge...

-Richard
Call me Richarrdie.

Now in all English flavors!* **

*This means Crimson as well.
**Not including Hunter
[Nov 25, 2009 8:50:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
outcast4life

Great event Crazee, see ya there.
"Shwayze" on Emerald

King of Unwanted Attention
[Nov 25, 2009 10:26:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
dionyza

Thank you to everyone who showed up for our event blockades! I hope you all had as much fun as we did, trying to decide on where we ought to show up to play :)

Now for the 55,555 winners:
Admiral: Unwanted Attention - awaiting payment
Bowditch: Royal Army - awaiting payment
Cyro: Angelz Massacre - Shellyann rec'd payment
Penobscot: Illium Eternae (in a last minute squeaker!) - awaiting payment

It is a sad day when there's more love for Cryo than Wissahickon; the event there went uncontested.

Monarchs of winning flags: I'll try to get in touch with you in the coming couple of days. If you do not hear from me (or Crazee) feel free to send me a PM.

Participants who took ships in, but aren't Monarchs: Please remind your rightful King or Queen of the rewards due to you for your endeavors! Should they arrange with me to send you the money directly, then I will assuredly pass it along.

As no one won all five simultaneous event blockades, there was no grand prize awarded.

We'll hopefully have more events to come! Stay tuned-- and thanks again for playing!

Best Regards,
T.
- your prize-awarding Griefer du Jour
Tortie of Sage

Wait - I mean 'of Emerald'

No? How about Obsidian?
[Nov 27, 2009 7:02:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.iasis.net    dionyzae    dionyzae [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates