• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 11
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3160 times and has 10 replies Next Thread
Connachts

Avatar Contest! [Win up to 60k, or a sloop!]

Edit: Date has been extended to monday, at the same time, as many other pirates expressed wanting to enter however not having enough time to complete the avatar. Improved Prizes.

Hey so my birthday is coming up on friday (Yahh!) and i have a currently lame avatar... none. So i am running this contest in honour(this is how you spell the real honour, darn american spell check :p) of my birthday for all the artists out there will to put in some time. Here are the contest rules:

- You can only submit one avatar, so make sure its the one you want
- All avatars must be posted in this thread
- All avatars submitted must be in the puzzle pirates avatar size.
- All avatars must be drawn
- The winner will be decided by me
- All avatars submitted can be used by myself (connachts) only

Alright so, to get an idea of what i want here is a link to my gallery.
http://sage.puzzlepirates.com/yoweb/gallery/?pirate=Connachts

Also for bonus points, if you somehow put this tree concept in the background
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u71/renatamussi/JonForeman-Fall.jpg

Your all thinking this is great, but why would i do this for you and you said this was a contest. So here is the prize, to the winner of this contest 50k (or the same in dubs).

The contest ends Saturday November 21st at 5:00pm game time, and the winner gets to choose the prize they want (either sloop or PoE)

Good Luck to all contestants. Be as creative as possible and surprise me!
----------------------------------------
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Connachts at Nov 21, 2009 5:38:42 AM]
[Nov 18, 2009 3:30:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Cassopia

Re: Avatar Contest! [Win up to 50k!]

Ahoi Connachts,

is a new try of a drawing by me. i hope you like it :)

here the big Version

Whitenose / Sage
Whitenose on Sage || (Cassopia on Opal)
----------
Sage - Time:6:30 am || German-Time: 3:30 pm
Whitenose loves doll's
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Cassopia at Nov 20, 2009 5:06:40 PM]
[Nov 20, 2009 4:55:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mkessler

Hoy!

Watch out for falling cannonballs, mate.

Enjoy, and happy birthday!
Isza of Emerald
[Nov 20, 2009 5:44:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Grodanknorr

Im gonna try upload a avatar for you, but I allways get problems with the uploading of the file, can anybody tell me how to do?
[Nov 21, 2009 12:54:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Connachts

Re: Avatar Contest! [Win up to 60k, or a sloop!]

Great Job everyone so far, keep them coming, the prizes have been updated and the date extended a bit.
[Nov 21, 2009 5:40:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ddraigeneth

Gwiddon d'Sage - Making her own avatars since 2005
DeviantART

Is yer sword a foil?
[Nov 21, 2009 4:42:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Connachts

Wow, this is some really fun stuff you guys are putting out. In response to Grodanknorr if your having troubles upload your avatar to a image hosting site. Then it should allow you to copy and paste the image onto the thread if not send me a pm and ill see if i can help!
[Nov 22, 2009 7:42:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Grodanknorr

In response to Grodanknorr if your having troubles upload your avatar to a image hosting site. Then it should allow you to copy and paste the image onto the thread if not send me a pm and ill see if i can help!

I just got problem on get it to computer the other stuff i may be able to fix but the thing is our scan is unplugged and I dont know how to plug it in ill try to get it plugged in few days how many days i got on me?
[Nov 22, 2009 1:10:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Connachts

Alright sorry for the delay but my Internet is down and I am using my phone. This was really hard to decide however congrats to mkessler on 1st place. I appreciate everyones efforts. So mkessler what will it be the PoE or the sloop and when can I find you in game?
[Nov 23, 2009 7:31:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mkessler

Really? Oh thank you so much! I had a lot of fun making it for you, and I'm glad you like it. :)

I think I'd like the PoE please. I'm usually on in the evenings (5:00 - 8:00 game time)... look for Isza. Also, if you can't find me, feel free to give it to Zod. He's on more, and he'll get it to me safely.

Thanks again!
Isza of Emerald
[Nov 23, 2009 8:31:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Cassopia

congratulation mkessler :)

You are making really awesome avatars :))
Whitenose on Sage || (Cassopia on Opal)
----------
Sage - Time:6:30 am || German-Time: 3:30 pm
Whitenose loves doll's
[Nov 23, 2009 11:00:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates