Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 8
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2368 times and has 7 replies Next Thread
Jackingg

R.I.P Apollo! Win up to 50k*!

This event is closed, the winners are - Robeyho [50k]
----------------------------------------
Ivytheblade

Not intended for those with weak constitutions

Now officially dating half your Parley Trolls.
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Jackingg at Nov 7, 2009 10:54:08 PM]
[Oct 28, 2009 6:32:34 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jackingg

Re: R.I.P Apollo! Win up to 100k!

An example entry

''We are here today to recognize the life of Apollo. One that was tragically ended when he slipped over a banana peel, only seconds later to be hit by a woopie cushion truck. Apollo to many was just an OM, but to me, Apollo was the god of sun, the god of winter, the god of tragic accidents you could laugh at if you played it over and over. And now we say our final prayer for Apollo, as we dump him into this pool of jelly.''
Ivytheblade

Not intended for those with weak constitutions

Now officially dating half your Parley Trolls.
[Oct 28, 2009 6:36:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ylit03

Oh Apollo how we'll miss thee, you will continue to shine in our lives. Tragically, during an attempt to catch the ocean off guard while streaking* Apollo unfortunately forgot to clothe himself in sunscreen. Ironically suffering from an overexposure to the sun, Apollo realized his fate on June 24th as celebrations for the summer solstice were in full exposure. Apollo was not just a streaker to me, he was so much more...he was a...umm...runner without clothes. And so today we launch Apollo's ashes in a ship to the sun where his image will forever be burned into our eyes and on our hearts.

-Musir on all oceans

*Picture stolen from Gwiddon in the recent Halloween Event thread...thanks to you!
[Oct 28, 2009 12:39:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
yoyopeoplle

:(

Oh! Apollo, my Secret Desire!
Oh! Apollo, You where My Desire in Life, Untill that dreadfull day.
Oh! Apollo, I will never forgot how you looked at me when you fell in that battle
Oh! Apollo, the arrow that stiked you down, how much I hate that arrow

Apollo, You allways where, You allways am and allways will be, The one I thought of when I stood, think when I stand up and will think when I will stand up
Apollo, there never will be another like you to make me feel alive

Now your empty remains went down the clif
Now your spirit is in the realm above
Now I will never see you again, Untill the day I can't stand missing you anymore
Now is that day, Apollo I will come after you, Now!

:)

Once upon a time there was a god, his name was apollo and he was proud to rule the sea and everyone shouted out your name!
But I didn't know that when I shot you with that cannonball and now you are down with the fishes like you allways where but not thesame!

I won't miss you much because I didn't know you where a god I was just poor (I still am :S)
I do like the sea better now its not so rough anymore

The last I saw of you was your head when it went down
and Poor as I was (and am) the last thing I did was stealing your crown

well these are my entries :) I hope u like them.

Kaikias on hunter
Kaikias on every ocean
I love you too
[Oct 28, 2009 2:01:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Robeyert

Poor Apollo, who was brutally murdered, didn't deserve this fate.
Now he lies here like Kraken's bait.
So sorry to say, i was murderer of ye,
but that's what you get, for not marrying me.
And as we bury ye here at this spot,
I think that i'll miss ye, i'll miss ye a lot
Robey
[Oct 28, 2009 3:38:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Darkme1

We are all gathered together here, to bury our dear OM Apollo. He was always much fun, kind and naked. This is what we loved him for. Public nudity is what he fought for. Thanks to him, many have joined this great cause and soon it'll be legal to roam free without clothes.
Streakers unite! let's bury him in this soil of nudeness. May the god of the sun be with you.
Wahoot of Hunter
Senior Officer of Communists

How about a little workout?
[Oct 30, 2009 11:44:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
hellspawn95

I can't think of anything XD
Snakeace of Hunter.

The one who will run to where pickings are richer.
[Oct 31, 2009 2:54:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    binaikmal@yahoo.com [Link]  Go to top 
Nintendo1107

Re: R.I.P Apollo! Win up to 50k*!

Apollo, The God who can heal the ill, died because of cancer, being ran over by a boat and a pirate kicked him in the crotch. His death was pretty awkward since he was a god which meant he was immortal. He was a god who could've healed himself was too busy trying to heal others. He died as a selfless man.
[Nov 5, 2009 12:18:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]