• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 33
Posts: 33   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 6353 times and has 32 replies Next Thread
yaypuzzlez

Re: Give me a rename! 10k worth of prizes!

Grass Lightning = Grease Lightning much? >.>
----------------------------------------
I am Capberry | Rumbleboy.

Retired.
[Oct 23, 2009 8:05:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Horseman777

Grass Lightning = Grease Lightning much? >.>

DUH! Did you actually read my post, I clearly mentioned that.

Anyway, thanks Kev, was a fun contest, although I thought of them in a spur of the moment thing, I like the rename type contests. Thanks for the poes and good luck with yer renaming.

PS Since you stated you werent going with any of the entries, have you picked a name out yet, and if so, what did you rename your ship.
[Oct 31, 2009 9:59:43 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
keviv

PS Since you stated you werent going with any of the entries, have you picked a name out yet, and if so, what did you rename your ship.

Ah well, Im actually not too sure. I haven't really thought about it.
To be honest, I'm really not too interested in renaming it -- I bought a War Frig recently, and now am thinking of doing an SMH ^.^

Thanks.
----------------------------------------
Keviv
Hunter
Avvie by Mr. Music
[Nov 1, 2009 6:53:57 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 33   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates