• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Thread Type: Sticky Thread
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 324
Posts: 324   Pages: 11   [ First Page | Previous Page | 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 109144 times and has 323 replies Next Thread
phnatom

Re: Crews seeking Pirates

The crew Baby Cannon is looking for fun, active crewmembers

We are pretty small but very active, we are pillaging/sailing 3-4 evenings a week from 20:00GMT onwards.

We are reopening our crew distillary this week expect other shops to follow!

Our policy for promotion:

Pirate - You must be a subscriber.

Officer ? You must have broad experience in the duty puzzles, that is sails, bilge, carp and gunning. In this stage you will be trained in running pillages on your own . Training will be given by one of our senior officers or captain. It is advised to have your own ship at this point.

Fleet Officer ? You passed the stage of training and you have shown you are a good officer that can be trusted by the other officers in this crew.

Senior Officer - this rank you will achieve if you have shown a respectable contribution to the crew.

If you are interested, contact me or Klingelton in game.
----------------------------------------
Phnatom of the Midnight Ocean
[Apr 12, 2010 11:51:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
dawnofwar111

1 The Raven Guard, Soon to be under the Praetorian Guard, and we are democratec
2 We use a Crew loyalty cut
3 We mainly pillage :D
Pirate: Be subed
Officer: Be trusted by cap and have some BNAV knowledge
FO: Be Approved by cap, Have a ship of any size, And have Intermediate BNAV Knowledge
SO: Be Well trusted by cap and must be trusted by other SOs, Have a Ship of Merchant Galleon size or larger, And have Expert BNAV Knowledge
5 Contact Marneus if interested in joining.
[May 22, 2010 2:08:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
jonbond186

Join Diablo's of the Sea

Flag: Booching Blaggards
Captain:Fearisdeath
Home Arch:We are currently not based out of a arch.
Crew Politics: Autocratic
Division of Booty: Jobbers Delight with 30% Ship Restock

Cabin Person-Just ask to join

Pirate-Join and be subscribed.

Officer-Go through officer training, and own a deed to a ship.

Fleet Officer-Show you have a general knowledge on the basic puzzles,running a pillage, and battle navigation. Trust will be one main factor in this promotion

Senior Officer-Have all the above requirements. This rank will be given out when trust is gain by the Captain and the Senior Officers.

The Goal of Diablo's of the Sea is to run Pillages,Ci,Smh's, Make Poe, and have fun while doing it.

If the Captain is not on you can contact Bloodprince, or Starsie.
Fearisdeath on Midnight
[Edit 1 times, last edit by jonbond186 at Jul 21, 2010 1:18:39 AM]
[Jul 21, 2010 1:11:34 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Charlienoah

Hoyas! I've recently put on my captains hat again, and created the crew Constance.
We are small, but have a fair few members, considering we were made less than 24 hours ago. We are active, running at least one pillage a day aswell as flots and smh! We're fun and of course...we're insane! If you want to know more about us, shoot me a pm/catch me in game.
We do not have a flag at the moment but our fame is moving up fast and will be creating one soon tehe!
Also, to move up in ranks is pretty easy. You don't have to be an elitist, but you do have to show us that you can do the puzzles. To get above FO you must own at least one ship. Most of the ranks are based on trust...and insaneness!
Nadinya/Nadinyarr
Call me Nads ;o)
Gods of War
Cerulean
[Aug 9, 2010 12:53:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Bdmidnight

Ahoy Mates!

Death Hunters is recruiting any and all players! We be a small, but willing to change that crew! We pillage often, and run CI trips and other adventures. We'll recruit anyone, and help you with anything you need! We be part of an awesome flag, which is super supportive of pillages and other events.

We'll take anyone with open arms.

Ranks:
If ye own a ship, ye can be officer. Anything above that is up to the discretion of Me and the SO's.

So if ye wish to join, or have any question, PM me here or find me ingame. Hope to hear from ye! Yarr!
Bloodydeath
Senior Officer of Rated Arr
Lord of the flag Booching Blaggards
Midnight/Cerulean
[Aug 20, 2010 9:31:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Alyyxandria

Meandering Marauders..

We're a fast growing crew looking to expand. We have a flag that is also growing. If you're a new crew looking for a flag, let us know.. If you're looking for a crew you're always welcome in ours.

Rank Structural System:

Officer: You must have your sailing/rigging, carpentry and bilging experience up to narrow. Note that you only need narrow for either sailing or rigging, not both.

Fleet Officer: You must have your sailing/rigging, carpentry, and bilging experience up to broad. You must also have your battle navigation and gunning up to narrow. A Senior Officer will provide training for this when you request it.

Senior Officer: You must own a ship, as well as being trusted by the captain and the Senior Officers.

Send a tell to myself of any of our officers:

Reci
Aquaboi
Willywonka
Zaltke
Adwin
Boochetta

We hope to see you soon :)

Alyyxandria, Captain.
Alyyxandria
Senior Officer, Rated Arr
Midnight Ocean
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Alyyxandria at Aug 27, 2010 11:26:29 AM]
[Aug 27, 2010 11:25:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Crashdoom

The Deadlights
We're a crew of pirates looking for PoE and Glory. We accept Pirates of all skill levels and we hope to rebuild a once great and fun crew.
We be operating on the Even booty share and keep 15% o' the booty fer restocking.
Our crew be an Autocratic crew (At least until we get some trustworthy Senior Officers).

Crew Promotion Structure
Pirate: Once ye subscribe to Puzzle Pirates or obtain Narrow in 2 Piracy Puzzles then yer able to become a Pirate in our crew, just inform an Officer or higher to be promoted.
Officer: Ye need at least Narrow on at least 3 Piracy Puzzles. If ye own a deed to a ship, then ye only need Narrow in 2 Piracy Puzzles
Fleet Officer: Ye need at least Narrow in 5 Piracy Puzzles or Solid in 3. Ye need at least the deed to 1 ship and know how to play the Navigation puzzle.
Senior Officer: Ye need the trust o' the captain fer this rank as well as at least the deed to 1 ship.

If ye be interested in joining, then ye can contact me or any of our officers. An up to date list of our officers can be found here.

We now have a Crew Hall on Zeta Island, located at the Y M Sea A estate.
[Edit 5 times, last edit by Crashdoom at Sep 14, 2010 10:33:20 AM]
[Sep 13, 2010 10:20:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
fritbri

Join the Tributers of Purple Haze ! Need crewbies who want to improve their skills with plenty of room for promotion as long as u login weekly.

Promotions-

Cabin Person - Just join our crew!

Pirate - Job to improve skills! Once you reach Narrow/Able on ALL Piracy Skills, you will be promoted to this rank!

Officer- Login & job at least 4 times a week! Own a sloop or two! Should have achieved Solid/Distinguished on all Piracy skills.

Fleet Officer - Must own 3 ships of variety. example: Sloop, Dhow, Junk and must be able to nav (Solid/proficient). Must be Expert/Master on all but Nav by this point! Job every other day to improve!

Senior Officer - Should own at least own War Brig, Dhow and a few Sloops or Cutters and a Junk ship! Work with others to help them improve their skills! You should have stats of at least Weighty/Renowned in most Piracy skills! You should login at least 2-3 times per week to help others!
[Edit 2 times, last edit by fritbri at Sep 13, 2010 1:25:40 PM]
[Sep 13, 2010 10:55:57 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Voidrix00

Unquenchable Fury

Crew: Unquenchable Fury

Flag: Dies Irae

Based Arch: Ruby

Booty Division, Crew politics: 30% Restock, Even, Autocratic.

Crew Aims: Pillaging and PvP'ing whoever and whenever.

Promotion Terms: Captain's discretion.

Additional Notes: Unquenchable Fury is recruiting people who are PvP hungry and are willing to PvP just about anyone, (Don't Have to be a driver). We blockade with the flag on a common basis and have fingers in most the blockades on Midnight. There is flag pillages/CI/HS/SMH most the time and some very competent friendly players. People are asked not to expect entertainment from the crew, it's an entertain yourself crew, but are more then welcome on anything that we actually attempt to do, espcially PvP =D.
Voidrix (All oceans)
Captain of Unquenchable Fury and Prince of Universe A .
Owns the largest collection of Guys on Cerulean.
[Dec 8, 2010 6:11:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Fredyman6

1. Merchants Of the Sea
2.jobbers delight
3. pillage forage non sinking flots
4. cabin person= join crew Pirate = have subscription other ranks ye have to have good stats
5. contact captain Andrewwmand
[Dec 15, 2010 4:25:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Connballz

Join Sunlight Invaders - A Growing Crew In Midnight

Name: Sunlight Invaders
Flag: Golden Starz
Arch.: Ruby

Booty Cut: Jobbers Delight
Shares: Jobber: 5
Cabin Person: 3
Everyone Else: 4

Our Aim: To Pilly and To Grow. Hopefully (If we get enough numbers) we will launcha blockade soon.

Terms For Promotion: Our crew has an easy going promotion system until Senior Officer Which is where only the best/most trusted get promoted to.

Cabin Person: Just Ask.

Pirate: Be Subcribed.

Officer:Must Be Trusted. Must Go Though Officer Training. Must have 3 Narrows + 1 Solid.

Fleet Officer: Must Be Trusted By Captain. Owning A Vessel Will Help. Must Have At least 1 Solid or 5 Narrows.

Senior Officer Must Be Trusted By Captain and other Senior Officers. Must recruit and pilly when able to. Must have 6 Broads + 1 Weighty. Must Have Master or Higher in any 2 Puzzles.

Trust Can Get You Trough Ranks If You Dont Have Great Stats.
If You Break The Crew Rules Twice You Will Be Demoted To Pirate and If Youy Break Them A Third Time You Will Be Kicked Out.

Contact To Join:
Qill
Ink

Will Acept Anyone with Open Arms! Come Join. Come Fight. With Sunilght Invaders!

For Further Information Read Crew Statement
~Qill
~Captain of Sunlight Invaders
~King of Golden Starz
[Jan 4, 2011 6:12:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
lilshadow93

ahoy there mates. not sure if anyone still reads this thread.

My name be minidaemon and i be captain of the Shadow Warriors. who will be under the flag fruitmasons soon.

I founded this crew after playing for 5 or 6 crews where i encountered the same problems repeatedly.

first being drama, second being overbearing captains, third being some crew members are ignored, and fourth captains thinking they know all and taking no ideas from anyone except their closest pirates.

As captain i plan to see to it my crew does not have these things. it should be a a fun game where everyone feels they are valued and their opinions matter.

Shadow Warriors

jet based as of now

autocratic

Extended Public Statement

We are a crew about fun. This be a game and know this we are here to have fun and make some good friends. We here in this crew are a family and treat eachother as such.

We are here to help one another become better players and enjoy the game to its full potential. And of course have as much fun as possible.

RANKS

Cabin person - just ask any officer

Pirate - be subscribed and achieve the rank of respected in one duty puzzle.

Officer - Own a deed to any vessle. achieve ranks of solid in all duty puzzles (not bnav or dnav), reach respected in 2 duty puzzles, and complete officer training.

Fleet officer - Own the deed to 2 different ship types. achieve respected in 3 duty puzzles, prove yer skill in bnav, and earn the trust of me and SO.

Senior officer - Needs to prove to me and other SO your trustworthy, be in the crew for a while, and show me ye will further the crew and be of great benefit to us.

I run an open crew. If ye have ideas or complaints for the crew please feel free to express these to me or a trusted SO and we will work to solve the issue
[Feb 12, 2011 1:19:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Neonila

first being drama, second being overbearing captains, third being some crew members are ignored, and fourth captains thinking they know all and taking no ideas from anyone except their closest pirates.

Hmm ... do PM which part of the evil crew profile R fit in. Or post ... don't really care, but I am curious since were one of these 5-6 crews with the same problems :P
Alniyat,
Booching Blaggards -> http://dirac.dynalias.com/bb/

If the Fish Rumour Mongers had their way, we'd be dropping on everything.
I dropped a plate the other day. Does that count?
-- Missiep --

[Edit 3 times, last edit by Neonila at Feb 16, 2011 2:32:02 AM]
[Feb 16, 2011 2:29:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://neonila.deviantart.com [Link]  Go to top 
ryujinpp

Neonila wrote: 

Hmm ... do PM which part of the evil crew profile R fit in. Or post ... don't really care, but I am curious since were one of these 5-6 crews with the same problems :P

HEY!!
alni, no keeping juicy stuffs to yourself

psst... if u did get a PM from him.. PM me!! :P
Galene tells ye, "I reserve the right to not deliver prizes to you anymore in the future :P"
Galene tells ye, "You crashed me 6 times!"

Ryujin on all oceans
[Mar 4, 2011 9:52:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    https://www.facebook.com/PuzzlePirates [Link]  Go to top 
Neonila

Neonila wrote: 

HEY!!
alni, no keeping juicy stuffs to yourself

psst... if u did get a PM from him.. PM me!! :P

lol ... no PM no drama ... ah, gone are the good old days ... :P
Alniyat,
Booching Blaggards -> http://dirac.dynalias.com/bb/

If the Fish Rumour Mongers had their way, we'd be dropping on everything.
I dropped a plate the other day. Does that count?
-- Missiep --

[Mar 15, 2011 9:19:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://neonila.deviantart.com [Link]  Go to top 
auzzibear

Allein

based in the Ruby and Emerald archipelagos

Basic goal is to start a flag and get some stalls and shoppes running

Promotion:

cabin person: join
pirate: subscribe
Officer: own a ship or stall and have basic skills
Fleet Officer: have good skills + be trusted by me
Senior Officer: being trusted by me is the most important part for this. it will help to own multiple ships and to also have good stats

contact Auzziemoo to join
http://midnight.puzzlepirates.com/yoweb/pirate.wm?target=Auzziemoo
Auzziemoo of Midnight
[May 14, 2011 9:24:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kysha1055

1.) Ahoy there, my crew's name be the Italian Kiss. Our crew flag is Bacio Italiano. Our arch that we are based in is Diamond.

2.) The division of the booty is, crew loyalty.

3.) Our basic aims for the crew is pillage and forage.

4.) The terms for promotion is,
Cabin Person-Captain Kysha likes ye and lets ye in!! :P
Pirate- must be subscribed, game rules
Officer- must have OT (officer training-must get to know ye fer a while) and experience in Broad/Proficient, be able to sail a ship and gun
Fleet Officer- must have Solid in everything including Battle Nav. Ye must be able to help with crew pillys, help train pirates, help with the crew.
Senior Officer- must be Weighty/Master and be able to work hard because, ye will help Captain Kysha in everything (which probably means ye will become good friends with Captain Kysha)! Ye must be able to sail a ship, recruit mates, and hold pillys. It is the highest rank possible, but ye must work hard to get it and work hard at it.

5.) And last, if ye be interested in joining, ye should contact Kysha. Its is Kysha in the game too.

We are a new crew but I have been here long enough to know what a crew has to have to be a good crew. We currently have 2 people in are crew, but we are hoping to get more people to join. We are not a hard crew and we like to have fun. If this sounds like your kind of crew, PLEASE contact me.
~ Cap'n Kysha , Avatar by, Cattrin <3

"Life's pretty good, and why wouldn't it be? I'm a pirate, after all." - Johnny Depp
[May 27, 2011 11:56:30 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://forum4.aimoo.com/italiankiss    None    None    None [Link]  Go to top 
UJP

1.) Ahoy there, my crew's name be the Italian Kiss. Our crew flag is Bacio Italiano. Our arch that we are based in is Diamond.

2.) The division of the booty is, crew loyalty.

3.) Our basic aims for the crew is pillage and forage.

4.) The terms for promotion is,
Cabin Person-Captain Kysha likes ye and lets ye in!! :P
Pirate- must be subscribed, game rules
Officer- must have OT (officer training-must get to know ye fer a while) and experience in Broad/Proficient, be able to sail a ship and gun
Fleet Officer- must have Solid in everything including Battle Nav. Ye must be able to help with crew pillys, help train pirates, help with the crew.
Senior Officer- must be Weighty/Master and be able to work hard because, ye will help Captain Kysha in everything (which probably means ye will become good friends with Captain Kysha)! Ye must be able to sail a ship, recruit mates, and hold pillys. It is the highest rank possible, but ye must work hard to get it and work hard at it.

5.) And last, if ye be interested in joining, ye should contact Kysha. Its is Kysha in the game too.

We are a new crew but I have been here long enough to know what a crew has to have to be a good crew. We currently have 2 people in are crew, but we are hoping to get more people to join. We are not a hard crew and we like to have fun. If this sounds like your kind of crew, PLEASE contact me.

Are ye looking for fluent Italian from crewbies?
The Prettiest Ole Salt on the Ocean
Luvverly / Kowhai / Liljake
**Known by this and other names on various oceans**
[Jun 9, 2011 10:27:51 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kysha1055

Lol no actually I'm not. I just named my crew the Italian Kiss because, I'm Italian and I really like Italy. Actually, I'll take anyone that wants to join my crew.
~ Cap'n Kysha , Avatar by, Cattrin <3

"Life's pretty good, and why wouldn't it be? I'm a pirate, after all." - Johnny Depp
[Jun 12, 2011 6:17:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://forum4.aimoo.com/italiankiss    None    None    None [Link]  Go to top 
Sevenlyrcake

Hoy, this be Sevenlayers from the Midnight Reavers. My crew mostly consists of people from Europe and I am looking for some more Americans to join us so that I'm not alone at 11 PM EST (and, you know, so we can run pillages and stuff aye?).

Just be fun, cool, and a little off and I'm sure you'll fit into the Reavers just fine. And we're #1 crew in the ocean right now (last time I checked a few days ago), so that's a little incentive?

/e fails at advertising.
Sevenlayers on the Midnight Ocean
Senior Officer, Midnight Reavers

[Aug 16, 2011 7:02:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
fry1125

Hi we are the crew TARDIS, we are new to Midnight as a crew however we do have some experienced players at the helm of our crew who can offer advice and guidance to all players.

We are seeking any and all players with any levels of experience. We are a relaxed and friendly crew who pillage reasonably often.

The crew is Oligarchic

The Shares are Jobbers Delight: Jobbing - 5
Cabin Person - 3
Pirate - 4
Officer - 4
Fleet Officer - 4
Senior Officer - 4
Captain - 4

We offer Officer Training to all our members to ensure your ability to lead pillages.

Any Questions or if you wish to join please contact me here on the forums or in-game my name is Cptchris
[Edit 1 times, last edit by fry1125 at Oct 12, 2011 7:28:50 AM]
[Oct 11, 2011 8:55:34 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Antostott

Cleptobiosis, under the flag Phoenix's Vengeance.

'Jobbers Delight' for the present. 70% restocking.

Aims:
Our aims are currently to amass active crewbie officers, capable of hosting a multitude of events, such as SMH's, to simple pillages, we our basically aiming to compensate for everyones needs, whether they be a SO, or a jobber. Everyone counts.

Promotion:
Subscribers start at officer, we have no official promotion ladder, although we have recently devised a Officer Training Guide, as we require a range of experianced officers, everyone is tested upon asking to become officer, if we, the SO's and captain, feel ye need extra training, we will offer it to ye, if ye choose to decline, dont expect promotion until we feel you have improved. The test is simple, and stress free. Ye will be marked at the end, obviously, the higher the marks, the more experiance you have. This test has been implimented recently, and has already seen a massive difference to the crew. Further details will be discussed ingame, or just pm me on the Forum.

Feel free to contact any SO, and of course the captain, Invisiblez. Also, any officer will be happy to recruit you at any time, just /cwho cleptobiosis to view who's online.

Thankyou for taking yer eyes away from your puzzles, and reading this,
Yours always, Captain of Cleptobiosis,
Invisiblez
Invisiblez on midnight
I used to be an avid Y!PPer, then I took an arrow to the knee..
[Oct 20, 2011 1:41:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Supapowa6

Ahoy All You Landlubbers! (And Fearsome Sea-Bullies)

Walks On Water is RECRUITING! If ye Would Like To Join Just Send a Tell To Myself or One of The Other Officers! (Just Type In /cwho Walks On Water To see Who is Online)

And Now a Little Bit About Ourselves :D

We Are an Autocratic Crew Under the Flag, "Forever Eternity" with even shares and 25% Restock.

Promotions

Cabin Person - Unsubscribed Member
Pirate - Subscribe and Tell an Officer
Officer - Pass Officer Training (Stats and Skill Negate This)
Fleet Officer - Need A Ship and TRUST (Which Isn't Hard to Obtain)
Senior Officer - Must Pass a Vote From the Other Seniors

Rules Rules Rules

1. Don't Do Anything Stupid! (You Would'nt Believe How Many Times This Is Broken!)

2. No Lazing (Without Permission)

3. No Whining/Begging

4. Obey Your Superiors and Respect Your Inferiors

5. HAVE FUN!

All Fleet Officers Will Be a Titled Member In The Flag!
All Senior Officers Will Be A Royal In The Flag!

He Is No Fool, Who Gives Up He Cannot Keep, To Gain That Which He Cannot Lose.

Supapowa On Midnight

Captain - Walks On Water
King - Forever Eternity
[Oct 26, 2011 10:26:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Louce

Ahoy me lubly m8's!

Amphibious Lords is a fresh crew looking to create an active community on Midnight! We therefore want you to join us and have the best time on YPP ever!

We have no promotion system, though we offer officer training and a lot of other practices/friendly matches and various other trainings.

After a certain amount of time we will start battling out with other crews/flags, but for now we're still in a time of growth.

So, you wanna be there from the beginning, then it is now time to join!

Ofcourse, you're thrilled now to join, so contact Hexanon as soon as possible to get yer membership licence;)
Hexanon
Captain of "Amphibious Lords"

~ Always in for some fun ~
[Nov 9, 2011 6:51:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 324   Pages: 11   [ First Page | Previous Page | 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates