• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 1
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1070 times and has 0 replies Next Thread
Trendscom

Shipshape Shipwright

What: Bludgeons & Dragons Shipyard

Where: Terra on Cobalt

Pay: 35 - 40 - 61

Event Prizes:
Top laborer each month for any hours wins stocked sloop (stocked 25 fine rum and 100 small cb's).

Top skilled laborer wins 10k each month.

Top expert laborer wins 15k each month.

This promotion will last till january 1st. 2010.
Total prizes for this event : 4 stocked sloops, and 100k poe.

How to win: Take job, make sure you keep your labor active, puzzle as much as you can. Hours can be any, basic, skilled or expert, for the winner of the sloop. Winner of 10k poe will be pirate with the most skilled hours for the month, and 15k will be most expert hours. Prizes will be available on the first of each month, next prizes given out: October 1st, 2009, so get to puzzleing mates!

DO NOT send any tells asking if your winning or not, check stall news each week, the top three laborers will be listed there friday of each week.
This is the third stall I have done this promotion for, so I can tell ye:
I will not answer tells asking who is winning
If your not in the top three dont get discouraged, Ive seen people come from behind and win several times, and whoever is in the lead at the begginning, has never been the one to win, so far, lets see if that changes this time :-)

Teaser: our other Event proposal hasnt been accepted by the Om's yet, but I got encouraging news from apollo this morning, so we feel sure it will be soon.
event will be a race formant with a twist.
prizes totally 200k so far without Om prizes hoping for some big prizes from them too :-P
----------------------------------------
Rodkeen on All Oceans

SO of Paladins on Viridian
Captian of Mafia Pirates on Cobalt
King Of Mafia on Cobalt
----------------------------------------
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Trendscom at Sep 3, 2009 1:58:02 PM]
[Sep 3, 2009 11:23:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates