• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 75
Posts: 75   Pages: 3   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 13454 times and has 74 replies Next Thread
tylerbj

Re: Blue's Total Effin Giveaway....

So what happened to the draw? it said 10/1 which was over a week ago but no winners were posted.

I was talking with Meehearties, she said blue has been really busy.
----------------------------------------
[Edit 1 times, last edit by tylerbj at Oct 24, 2009 7:43:08 AM]
[Oct 12, 2009 12:29:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
finaldeamon

/e waits patiently for the draw.

I don't pay attention to baseball at all so... Does anybody know how the Red Sox are doing?
-Ohhungry (Emerald)
-RoyalXFlush (Meridian)
[Oct 23, 2009 2:56:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Skullbrains

Lol the Red Sox got knocked out a while ago. Phillies are for sure in the World Series... (Go Phils)
Skullbrains on All Oceans
SO in The Mystery Fleet

Member of Knockout
Main Ocean is Hunter
[Oct 24, 2009 9:16:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Bluebel25

Hey All, Sorry for the delay, I am definitely pulling a Cronus on this one, lol! A winner has been selected and will be notified. As soon as I am able I will post the results as well as the draw vid. Thank you all for your rally now let’s just root for whomever beats the Yanks! We'll have to do something similar for the spring come opening day! Any suggestions feel free to continue the post; at least we still have football, hockey, and basketball!!!
For the Love of Chaos and Blowin' Sh*t Up,

-Blue

Driver of the Bus Ex-Queen of Chaos and Proud Sponsor of the ADA (American Dental Association)

Dear MacGuyver, Enclosed is a rubber band, a paper clip, and a drinking straw. Please save my dog
[Oct 26, 2009 3:56:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
zaqmyo

Hey All, Sorry for the delay, I am definitely pulling a Cronus on this one, lol! A winner has been selected and will be notified. As soon as I am able I will post the results as well as the draw vid. Thank you all for your rally now let?s just root for whomever beats the Yanks! We'll have to do something similar for the spring come opening day! Any suggestions feel free to continue the post; at least we still have football, hockey, and basketball!!!

Ahm. Lakers going all the way, and Chicago Bulls are awesome. No disagreements? =P
Zaqmyo
Toemoesh says, "If you're coming between me getting a Hera doll I'll pvp every single ship I find you on"
[Oct 26, 2009 5:43:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Swashpario

Cleverland ftw
"Rocktrapping is the true test of a bnavver's ability"
[Oct 27, 2009 5:24:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
zaqmyo

Cleverland ftw

Cleverland? They might be good.. but Cleveland sucks. Lebron is terrible.
Zaqmyo
Toemoesh says, "If you're coming between me getting a Hera doll I'll pvp every single ship I find you on"
[Oct 27, 2009 2:05:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lazeboy6

Cleverland ftw

Cleverland? They might be good.. but Cleveland sucks. Lebron is terrible.

BLASPHEMY

Cavs are taking it all the way this year, here we go wine and gold :D
~Lazeboy~
Been gone for a while, but back again
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Lazeboy6 at Oct 29, 2009 8:17:24 AM]
[Oct 29, 2009 8:17:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Inframan8

Hey All, Sorry for the delay, I am definitely pulling a Cronus on this one, lol! A winner has been selected and will be notified. As soon as I am able I will post the results as well as the draw vid. Thank you all for your rally now let?s just root for whomever beats the Yanks! We'll have to do something similar for the spring come opening day! Any suggestions feel free to continue the post; at least we still have football, hockey, and basketball!!!

The bandwagon will always be welcomed to those who DO NOT have teams in the world series. ;) Yankees will pull through. Cliff Lee is a beast but not all of their pitchers can replicate his performance.
Inframan
Super Retired.
Newest!
Loathe says, "Infra is carp god."
[Oct 29, 2009 11:59:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
yoyopeoplle

Yeah red sox!!!!

WOOHOOO!!!! You'll make it!!!!!!

Win! do it for me, for us, for the world!!!!!

Big Papi, WEEHEEE!

kaikias ;)
Kaikias on every ocean
I love you too
[Oct 30, 2009 4:11:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Darkme1

Mate a winner has been selected already
Wahoot of Hunter
Senior Officer of Communists

How about a little workout?
[Oct 31, 2009 12:08:51 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Bluebel25

Ok all as promised....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsPrEuTECBI

Congtats to the winner and thanks to all that rallied for the sox, maybe next year!

Now let's help those Phillies fans out their!

-Blue

Driver of the Bus Ex-Queen of Chaos and Proud Sponsor of the ADA (American Dental Association)

Dear MacGuyver, Enclosed is a rubber band, a paper clip, and a drinking straw. Please save my dog
[Nov 1, 2009 5:09:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
dalnoth

sorry im late to the party, but i'll make up for it.

Dalnoth
Novo tells ye, "Howtie removed me as a manager from her tailor, my wager swordfighting career is over :(."
[Nov 1, 2009 12:26:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://somethingawful.com [Link]  Go to top 
Bluebel25

Ok so continuing with the banter until spring training re-commences what the hell happened to the Pats tonight!!!!!!

-Blue

[Nov 15, 2009 11:27:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jfma

u could blame Bellichik (w/e), but we could all agree that the window for pats winning has closed (after failing upon perfection), plus the colts will own them from now til eternity!
Go Broncos.. >.<
Jfmaa, Captain of Fade to Black

Emerald ocean
Huntard

Avvy by Bookling
[Nov 18, 2009 8:57:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 75   Pages: 3   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates