• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 28
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3373 times and has 27 replies Next Thread
Proza

racist Reply to this Post

is it ok to be racist in this game or not cuz this dude was callin me a racist word
----------------------------------------
ibuprofin on sage
[Aug 30, 2009 10:17:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ALF71BE

Re: racist Reply to this Post

Of course it's ok. In fact, you just have to take a look at the distilling ultimate list to see the positions of the top 10 racist people on that ocean.
Thomas Aquinas, on playing Y!PP:

"All that I have played seems like straw to me."

[Aug 30, 2009 10:23:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ajaz27

Ahhaha thats a funny joke, separating the whites and blacks, you're clever nobodys said that one before! And no its not ok to be racist, is it ever ok? If they do it again just report them for indecency.
Ajaz spawns at random times on random oceans, typically emerald, a good idea is to just walk away and call animal control.
[Aug 30, 2009 10:24:54 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Proza

im not jewish
ibuprofin on sage
[Aug 30, 2009 5:53:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Inschato

im not jewish

I'm not Jewish, Muslim, Buddhist, Catholic, Christian, Sceintologist or Wiccan.

Apologies to all many the religions I left out. But yeah, I wouldn't be offended because I was called Jewish, I would be offended at the thought that the person saying it thought it was demeaning.

PS: Blog is not a word of Jewish origin, it's actually a rather new word, it's short for Web log.
-Undisputed Overlord of the Emerald Ocean
[Aug 30, 2009 6:32:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Aethera21

I don't think the person probably called him Jewish, they probably called him a demeaning word for Jewish (which I won't repeat here).

Being racist is not ok. If someone says something racist to you, whether you consider yourself to be that race or not, type /complain and then their name. Doing that sends an Oceanmaster the last few lines of chat that appeared on your screen, which will contain the offensive comments. Then the Oceanmaster can decide whether that person is being inappropriate and what if any action needs to be taken.
Aethera of Cobalt Cerulean
Princess of Maniacal Menagerie
Blockade staff on any ocean
[Aug 30, 2009 7:36:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
OdorOfFrodo

I'm all for comedic racism, but I draw the line at the promotion of violence or hatred. Ethnic stereotypes, not a problem with them.

However, since all forms of racism are not allowed on PP...complain them. Simple.
Ecavatar by Ecastasy!
Talisker wrote: 
Obviously this calls for dressing up as Karl Marx.

[Aug 30, 2009 7:39:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
kusje

You are all responding to a troll. Do a search on his other posts.
Kneiss wrote: 
I have read so many philosophical books, i can't count. I have beaten my chesscomputer on the highest level several times. I have been classbest in math for several times.

[Aug 30, 2009 10:05:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Proza

kusje is a troll
ibuprofin on sage
[Aug 31, 2009 3:18:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Zangley

what is troll?

lol

seriously...
Berthy wrote:

hey! look in the mirror! oooooh who is THAT? oops! a refection thats mine on my mirror how about on your mirror?

[Aug 31, 2009 3:35:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Aenor

What if someone was expressing honestly held racist beliefs without using specific racial insults? Reference the case of Jimmy the Greek, for example. Would his comments be seen as bannable?
Mat on the Meridian Ocean

Thank you to everyone who loves Blacksmithing!
[Aug 31, 2009 9:44:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
emerson

Yes. This is not a case of "Freedom of speech." This is a case of a business trying to keep its customers happy, and if someone is spouting something that is p*ssing the customers off, out he goes.

This goes along with restaurants' "We reserve the right to refuse service to anybody (for any reason whatsoever" and "No shoes, no shirt, no service."
Cleaver shouts, "I lub this island."
Personally I think that TITS are a technique if they are used less than once every three moves. Any more than that, and you're just waving your exploits in their faces. - Flamer
[Aug 31, 2009 10:32:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Proza

poop
ibuprofin on sage
[Aug 31, 2009 5:04:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
emerson

kusjeproza is a troll

Fixed
Cleaver shouts, "I lub this island."
Personally I think that TITS are a technique if they are used less than once every three moves. Any more than that, and you're just waving your exploits in their faces. - Flamer
[Aug 31, 2009 9:58:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
radioli

You know, I've had awful migraines all day, and I've had Ibuprofen... it hardly helped! Why!!
GREASEMONKEY
[Aug 31, 2009 10:16:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Proza

kusjeproza is a troll

Fixed

you are a troll to

if anyone talks to this guy he will troll you
ibuprofin on sage
[Sep 1, 2009 4:09:56 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
yppaltacc

Unknownname is the father/mother of all trolls. :o
Edit: Removed something
Danirva on the Sage ocean.
[Edit 2 times, last edit by yppaltacc at Sep 1, 2009 4:21:12 AM]
[Sep 1, 2009 4:18:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
name_unknown

kusjeproza is a troll

Fixed

you are a troll to

if anyone talks to this guy he will troll you

I may actually be consdering using the forum mute on you. I don't know whether I should though, because you are so full of crap that it's funny.
[Sep 1, 2009 4:19:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.addictinggames.com [Link]  Go to top 
Proza

dude you are so stupid its funny like you like dog crap in your mouth is weird why do you like that dude you are a sicko
ibuprofin on sage
[Sep 1, 2009 1:25:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Colvic

I'm surprised something hasn't been done about this guy... action is way overdue for this waste of space. Please someone either forum ban or sink his threads >.>

Different Tournament Formats please!

[Sep 1, 2009 1:31:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Proza

you need to be forum banned more for being dumb
ibuprofin on sage
[Sep 1, 2009 1:38:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sarabellek8

Are you even old enough to be playing?
Eminent on Midnight
Midnight Serenade
[Sep 1, 2009 1:52:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    mwf1985 [Link]  Go to top 
Proza

yeah dude
ibuprofin on sage
[Sep 1, 2009 2:28:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
maNga70

yeah dude

Physically, perhaps. Mentally, no.
Banned on Hunter for Botting.
I used a botter which enhanced my bilging standings to unattainable level named Able.
[Sep 3, 2009 8:26:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://forums.banghowdy.com    serbia@eu.earth [Link]  Go to top 
JakSparow117

Proza
|
|
V
Mackso-Emerald
[Sep 5, 2009 11:37:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Charlienoah

Are you even old enough to be playing?

In a previous post he said he worked at burger king and then got fired for peeing in the fries.

happy days :)
Nadinya/Nadinyarr
Call me Nads ;o)
Gods of War
Cerulean
[Sep 8, 2009 9:00:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
maNga70

Well that proves how amazingly immature he is. Ages or mental problems, what do you think the problem is?
Banned on Hunter for Botting.
I used a botter which enhanced my bilging standings to unattainable level named Able.
[Sep 9, 2009 8:24:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://forums.banghowdy.com    serbia@eu.earth [Link]  Go to top 
Bellahdonna

what is troll?

lol

seriously...

Here is a racist troll... in reverse. Calls me racist up and down, then says he's reported me for being racist... and then when I turn around and report him for the harassment, he changes his tune right quick.

My head still hurts from trying to figure out what he meant (he entered my tourney and lost after round 3... sore loser there). I am so anti-racist it's not even funny. So to be called one over and over for no reason just brought on a migraine.

By the way... can someone tell me what the heck is racist about making a Treasure Drop tourney both turbo and with holes? :P

Twilah on Meridian
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Bellahdonna at Jan 7, 2014 2:01:49 PM]
[Jan 7, 2014 2:01:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates