• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1477 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Taious2

Yay to Blockade(s)

With the proximity to the new openings I would just like to announce I would like to see some creative intent posts.... Half the fun in blockading is coming up with a witty intent post that will fire up the ocean. Don't let us down please!
----------------------------------------
Ooooo its Magic, ya know....

Magicman-- Hooked

Ye told Hera, "where is my lovely galene"
Hera tells ye, "I'm holding her hostage."
Hera tells ye, "She is MINE. All mine! Bwhahaha!"
[Aug 13, 2009 12:10:51 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Silent_Fable

Re: Yay to Blockade(s)

With the proximity to the new openings I would just like to announce I would like to see some creative intent posts.... Half the fun in blockading is coming up with a witty intent post that will fire up the ocean. Don't let us down please!

I have a full time job. I don't have time to be inventive.

But yes Theatre Of War is going for Fugu. We plan on playing rough and messy with lots of poez and fun to be had.

There's your intent.

Now back to the real world, before my boss has my arse.
Fable
"if you wait until you can do everything for everybody, instead of something for somebody, you'll end up doing nothing for nobody"

[Aug 13, 2009 7:09:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
legolas_yeah

Re: Yay to Blockade(s)

The Intent post with full colonization plan for ToW is up, i cant wait to see the intent posts for any opponents we might have!
Legolars on all oceans + Losgar on malachite
[Aug 13, 2009 7:29:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates