• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2096 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Cob

Don't Mess with Scurvy Jake!! Reply to this Post

Arr! His cutlass has mettle the likes this poor briny bilger has never seen! I be sailing with the Mad Mutineers: Scurvyjake, Silverbeard, Thusnelda, and Seashell, and we be locked in mortal combat over some peices of eight. Scurvy Jake do be fending off TWO pirates for the period of hours!! And he's working on the last one as we laze about the deck tending our wounds! It's seriously been like over a half hour of solid combat! Go ScurvyJake!

-Squidbeard
----------------------------------------
-Squidbeard
[Jan 1, 2003 8:28:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.squid.org/ [Link]  Go to top 
Cob

Re: Don't Mess with Scurvy Jake!! Reply to this Post

ARRR! JAKE GOT EM BOTH! TAKE THAT STOOPED JOHN!

He's trying to tell us he's lucky! But don't let the humble man fool you!

-Squidbeard
-Squidbeard
[Jan 1, 2003 8:32:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.squid.org/ [Link]  Go to top 
Rengor

Re: Don't Mess with Scurvy Jake!! Reply to this Post

Arrr that was the mightiest fighting I've ever seen matey! The stuff that legends are made of I tell ye!!
-= SilverBeard of The Mad Mutineers =-
--=== www.madmutineers.com ===--
[Jan 1, 2003 5:10:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates