• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2092 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Stephensam

[found] Event Assistant(s) needed Reply to this Post

Ahoy mates, Stevensam here in need of some assistance from the playerbase of the oceans!

I plan on running an event coming up on the Cobalt Ocean, which will involve using the Yohoho Tools (Scene Editor), but I do not have much experience with the program (I've used it before, but I'm bad at answering questions pertaining to specifics inside the program). I am looking for one or more volunteers to help answer technical issues with the event, and perhaps create an XML file for the specific region with which the contest will pertain. If you are interested, please post here or send me a PM.

Thank ye!

-Stevensam

Edit: Thank ye to the mates who responded, I should be good with who I've got now!
----------------------------------------
Stevensam -Cobalt Native, founder and host of The PoE is Right. Creator of Lime Day.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Stephensam at Jul 30, 2009 2:06:20 PM]
[Jul 28, 2009 12:29:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Stevensam [Link]  Go to top 
lcawte

Re: Event Assistant(s) needed Reply to this Post

Ahoy mates, Stevensam here in need of some assistance from the playerbase of the oceans!

I plan on running an event coming up on the Cobalt Ocean, which will involve using the Yohoho Tools (Scene Editor), but I do not have much experience with the program (I've used it before, but I'm bad at answering questions pertaining to specifics inside the program). I am looking for one or more volunteers to help answer technical issues with the event, and perhaps create an XML file for the specific region with which the contest will pertain. If you are interested, please post here or send me a PM.

Thank ye!

-Stevensam

ME!

I have been using the tools for ages! I helped a mate with all sorts of problems. He now has sucsessfully recreated XML files for Grand Frigs and all sorts! Go Me! I was going to enter CI Challenge, but I forgot. Dont think I will get it finished in time.

~ Lcawte

Hope you pick me!

Edit: I have decided to make a new complex game idea for fun. Mainly using Tools to display my idea. Never posted it in game design though.
Lcawte All Oceans
Sage: Lcawte - Captain Of Scottish Seadogs , King Of Scottish Seakings
[Edit 1 times, last edit by lcawte at Jul 28, 2009 1:38:43 PM]
[Jul 28, 2009 1:32:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Synful

Re: Event Assistant(s) needed Reply to this Post

Thank ye!

-Stevensam

I will assist you in this task. You know my credentials already. =)
The name is Synful.
------------------------
[Jul 28, 2009 3:22:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates