• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 32
Posts: 32   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 5637 times and has 31 replies Next Thread
elemein

Re: Hrmmm =/ Idk... Atlantis? Reply to this Post

whats haul decay? ye sure 900
----------------------------------------
Elegeto on Meridian
[Jul 5, 2009 5:57:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
romeo2232

Re: Hrmmm =/ Idk... Atlantis? Reply to this Post

decay is when the poe/chests disappear im not sure on the time but if you leave a trike wreck alone then the treasure starts to disappear so you will never get the same amount out of a trike

ex say theirs a arch and a trike you sink the trike but youwant to sink the arch as well the longer you spend hunting that arch the less booty you will get from that trike wreak thats just sitting there

and i know you need more then 600 its a given trust these other guys they know what there talking about with all there fancy math

ARR!! i suck at math ; (
----------------------------------------
Capnranger
[Jul 5, 2009 6:59:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 32   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates