• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Thread Type: Sticky Thread
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 245
Posts: 245   Pages: 9   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
This topic has been viewed 71360 times and has 244 replies Next Thread
Fiddler

Re: Family Ocean Beta Feedback

I am actually finding the chat filter a problem..... Some people have a problem (that they have no control over, it is a learning disability) called Phonetic Spelling. They spell as it sounds. But the chat over there isn't allowing spelling errors. I mistyped a word (wasn't sure how to spell it) and it wouldn't allow me to send the chat. I think something needs to be done about it, because I know one person in my house that would never be able to go there because he has this problem. And there are others out there with this problem.

I'm going to take the opposite stance and say that only allowing through proper spellings is better for everyone.

As a substitute teacher I see a lot of kids ranging from kindergarten through middle-school. This year one of the districts I sub for had a district-wide pen-pal program for the first-graders across all the schools. For the most part these kids were six or seven years old, just learning how to spell a lot of basic words, and making a lot of mistakes in the process. Several times I'd be supervising a class when they'd receive letters from their pen-pals (other first graders from another school) and have to write a letter back.
What I found fascinating was that no matter how badly one individual child would mangle a word while writing she could still re-read it to me with no trouble. Give that child the letter that her classmate wrote and she'd stumble a bit, but still be able to get the gist of it. However, these kids had so much trouble trying to read the mis-spellings of a foreign classroom it was like they were trying to read Latin. I spent many hours going from one upraised hand to another, listening to requests of "I can't understand what this says, can you read it to me?" One boy even made that the central point of his reply to his pen-pal.

Allowing mis-spellings to go through may let you say what you wanted to, but that doesn't mean that you've successfully communicated with the person you were trying to talk to. I can see the frustration of not knowing how to spell something and having your entire line of chat rejected but I think that should be solved with some kind of spell-check/word-suggest feature.
----------------------------------------
Orsino, Viridian ocean
Forum-mute: your best friend
Whitewyvern wrote: 
The only high end goals are those you set for yourself. What happens to anyone else is irrelevant.

[Jul 2, 2009 2:36:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Avatar by Stimmhorn [Link]  Go to top 
Jolyma

I would like to request that there be an age requirement for greetership please.
Jolyma

[Jul 2, 2009 2:45:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
assum

I would like to suggest that injuries are able to be earned in a safe way, without sinky-sinky!

I'm sure many kids that play this game have noticed the pirate-head in the tutorial and said "Wow, I want to be a pirate like that guy!" It would be a pity that they will only find out that they can't become "pirate-ish".

I propose that injuries can be given off as a monthly prize for the Golden Doubloon Club. This would be the easiest and would make you some more money, even from the more experienced players.

However, if someone wouldn't want to pay in order to get an injury, due to their parents not allowing them etc, I believe it's only fair in order to be able to get them from uninhabited islands, or from expeditions.

---

For the uninhabited island idea, this would only happen once every set amount of time, and no one would be able to know that a certain NPC would be giving out a specific injury, or perhaps even a fish(!). I would suggest that if a pirate goes on that island, the shade of that island would be a colour, like the colour that would appear when skellies or zombies inhabit an island, but would obviously be a different colour.

The NPC, once clicked on, would give a message such as "Finally! I have been saved! Please, take this *insert name of injury here* as a token of my gratitude!" Then a warning screen will come up, saying "If you accept this man's gift, you will be only able to remove the gift by buying *insert name of antidote here*. Choose wisely!"

Then, one would be able to choose, perhaps messages based on the following words "Yes, very well. Thank you very much!" or "No thank you, it was reward enough saving you!"

---

For the expedition idea, this would be something along the lines of finding the treasure when foraging. The whole crew would be able to take a chance for an injury which came from a pirate which was near the treasure. It would be a race against each other in order to get that injury! ;)

If, however, one wouldn't want the injury they found, they would be able to choose. "Wow, look what I found! I think I'll keep it!" or "I think I better leave this here. I don't need it.."

---

Hope that you liked my idea as much as I did writing it. :)
There's nothing to fear, except Fear itself.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by assum at Jul 2, 2009 3:29:05 PM]
[Jul 2, 2009 3:27:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dylan

Hope that you liked my idea as much as I did writing it. :)

I did :) Welcome to the forums!

I'm not going to go all Game Design, but kids shouldn't AUTOMATICALLY get an injury.

Perhaps make it so that pirates have to opt in, through a dialogue with a NPP first of all, and then get a random chance for Dub Club handouts "take this item, or get an injury!" perhaps 1/12 - and make ALL "non-sinking sinks" give a TINY chance (1/1000) of an injury too.

Make the potions freely available from the palace shoppe (so that shocked parents can take action), but make specific injury potions stupidly expensive (kk, 20-50 doubloons) from apoths.
[Jul 2, 2009 3:50:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
assum

I did :) Welcome to the forums!

Heh, thanks for the warm welcome. ;)

I'm not going to go all Game Design, but kids shouldn't AUTOMATICALLY get an injury.

True, you might be right that it would be too easy. But I'm sure OOO will manage to make us sweat in order to get them.

Perhaps make it so that pirates have to opt in, through a dialogue with a NPP first of all, and then get a random chance for Dub Club handouts "take this item, or get an injury!"

I like that idea, but wouldn't it be sort of "gambling"?

make specific injury potions stupidly expensive (kk, 20-50 doubloons) from apoths.

"Mom, can I borrow $10 so I can get my leg back?"
[Jul 2, 2009 4:04:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
PoshJosh

My experience attempting to create an account for my 9 yr old son.

1) Went to Crimson on my log in page and attempted to create a new account there. It sent us to Viridian. I let my son do the beginning tutorial anyway and thought we'd save his account and then go to Crimson.
2) Tried to save the account using his real birth year and it wouldn't let us. Cancelled the account and tried again to go to Crimson and create an account. It sent us to Hunter, second verse, same as the first.
3) Went to the Crimson information page and clicked play where it loaded us onto the game on Crimson island (yay!) We started the account, saved it, it accepted his true age, but then we couldn't log on again with it. We petitioned the OM's who are trying to figure this out for us.

We tried a few different things just to see, but we made another account through the Crimson info page and again, it saved but we can't log back in. I tried using a different computer to log on, I tried logging his account onto a regular or dub ocean where it gave me the message that it could not because it can only be used on a family ocean (great! I like that) but this does us no good if we can't even get on to the family ocean.

My original account can log on just fine, and I even purchased a sub dub club account so I can play with my kids. But so far, I can't. Unless I make him a third account and never log it off... :P

Edited to add: Petitioning was difficult with the chat filter because i couldn't state the name of my son's accounts and had to give clues for the OM's to decipher.

I also have 2 rats :P weeeee

2nd Edit to add: we started an account for my 13 yr old on Crimson and then tried my 9 yr old's account again and it finally logged on. This was after a reboot, so something must have been fixed :)

Still, it was a bit of a struggle to create the account in the first place.
~just call me STUPID

"No, you're stupid because you can neither remember what you said, nor read the bit I quoted. You should just give up and sod off already."
Blobbles

[Edit 2 times, last edit by PoshJosh at Jul 3, 2009 1:41:05 AM]
[Jul 2, 2009 4:12:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dylan

take this item, or get an injury!"

I like that idea, but wouldn't it be sort of "gambling"?

make specific injury potions stupidly expensive (kk, 20-50 doubloons) from apoths.

"Mom, can I borrow $10 so I can get my leg back?"

Guess I wasn't 100% clear ;)

No gambling. Let's say that the monthly item is a pair of pants. 1/12 players (accounts) would be offered the choice of that OR a peg leg.

I also meant that the injury potions would be reversed. Get yer leg back? Free. (Or as good as, perhaps 100 PoE). Want to lose yer leg, ye can buy it at the apothecary with an "amputation potion" for a not ridiculous amount. A peg-leg might be 20 dubs, the other two 50 each.

I'd also price familiars starting at 100 doubloons for the simplest tan monkey or octo, 200 for a tan/X parrot, and restrict coloured familiars to actually winning them.

That kind of pricing would allow a child to save up for a familiar over the course of a year, or an injury sooner if they prefer.

"Mom, I found this really neat game and it is only $5 per month. I'll have to save a bit but I really want to have a monkey on my shoulder some time! Please, please, Mom!"
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Dylan at Jul 2, 2009 4:14:15 PM]
[Jul 2, 2009 4:13:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
assum

No gambling. Let's say that the monthly item is a pair of pants. 1/12 players (accounts) would be offered the choice of that OR a peg leg.

Ah, now I get it. But, wouldn't that be unfair on the other players? :P

Want to lose yer leg, ye can buy it at the apothecary with an "amputation potion" for a not ridiculous amount.

Yeah, I like that. Would be fair for everyone, even those kids that can't buy dubs. :)

"Mom, I found this really neat game and it is only $5 per month. I'll have to save a bit but I really want to have a monkey on my shoulder some time! Please, please, Mom!"

"What did I tell you about not getting any animals in the house?!"
[Jul 2, 2009 4:20:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jezzebel

I have to say, I am concerned by the name-color change that Dub Club buyers get. What I see happening is "Hey, that guy has dubs, beg for stuff!"

It's a visible marker of a consistent game income. I know, on Cobalt, if I walk around in all-black, people will bug me for stuff because I "look rich". I'm really NOT rich, so I usually laugh it off with "not after I bought this outfit!" However the Dub Club is giving 20 doubloons per month - so basically you know when those players are getting paid.
Redjenny, Now merged with Health Nutz
Thebloggess wrote: 
A hug is like a strangle you haven't finished yet!

[Jul 2, 2009 7:10:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Rolok

Some more interesting fallout from the filter is that if you get a pirate aboard a ship whose name the filter doesn't like (by clicking on him and choosing to job from the GUI) you can't get him off the ship using /plank
Yawl, just Yawl.
[Jul 2, 2009 7:22:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Azathoth4

What I noticed: while attempting to find anything regarding locking ships and who is allowed to use them, I discovered that the documentation for Crimson is identical to the other oceans. Specifically, it tells me I have to have rum to run the boat, and woe to me if I don't have enough.

Never did find what I was looking for, but it seems that no one can use my boats but me. I like to make boats available to others, but I guess I can't. So, boats will be left where I leave them, good, but I have to stay with the boat if someone wants to pillage, bad.
Azathoth on Midnight, Viridian, Sage, Hunter, Crimson, and Ice
Asathoth on Cobalt and Malchite, because someone took Azathoth before I could
Captain of The Pallbearers, King of The Undertakers
[Jul 2, 2009 7:52:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azathoth [Link]  Go to top 
Patetch

I have to say, I am concerned by the name-color change that Dub Club buyers get. What I see happening is "Hey, that guy has dubs, beg for stuff!"

It's a visible marker of a consistent game income...

Aye, I had the same concerns. I know it is a bit of a status symbol, but it doesn't seem like a safe practice to emblazon "I have money" across a kid's forehead. The special prizes should be enough of an indicator. Personally I don't see the need for the different color at all but maybe it would be better if it were only visible to other club members? (Just like the pink greeter name is only visible to a select crowd.)
Pletoo of Sage
[Jul 2, 2009 7:56:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
moonmaiden79

Personally I don't see the need for the different color at all but maybe it would be better if it were only visible to other club members? (Just like the pink greeter name is only visible to a select crowd.)

I don't understand why anyone needs to know, even other club members. I'd be very annoyed if I had a big neon sign above my head that said I just paid for a year's subscription, I don't see how this is different.
Stabatha- Tarts of Doom, Obsidian
[Jul 2, 2009 8:58:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Patetch

Personally I don't see the need for the different color at all but maybe it would be better if it were only visible to other club members? (Just like the pink greeter name is only visible to a select crowd.)

I don't understand why anyone needs to know, even other club members. I'd be very annoyed if I had a big neon sign above my head that said I just paid for a year's subscription, I don't see how this is different.

I agree - an option to toggle it off would be good if it must be there in the first place.
Pletoo of Sage
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Patetch at Jul 2, 2009 9:47:17 PM]
[Jul 2, 2009 9:27:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Tdeathblake

You may or may not know, but the game documentation on Crimson is still the same as the regular oceans.
Tdeathblake (Thinks he's the main)
Homunculus (Knows he's the main)

Give a man a fish and he''ll eat for a day, give a fish a man and he''ll eat for weeks.

Homemade avatar
[Jul 2, 2009 9:44:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Rolok

Well, tonight's patch made the chat much better. Can now /who /plank /tell players.

I still can't write a simile though "So are you to my thoughts as food to life" since the word "as" is not allowed. Nope. No proper Shakespeare allowed. Silly that you can write "So are you to my thoughts a-s food to life"
Yawl, just Yawl.
[Jul 2, 2009 10:47:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Clarence11

OK here goes for my first feedback:

Account creation problem:

I had similar problems to poshjosh creating a new account for my son. Creating 2 pirates on Sage before I eventually managed to do it using the link in the OP.
I created a pirate for my daughter quite easily as she is already old enough to have a "real" pirate. In my opinion this needs some rework

Starter Island

My son and daughter's pirates started on different islands. This is very frustrating as they're known world is limited to their starter island. The starter island should be something you can choose. They need to be able to hearty each other, SF each other etc. It could be ages before they even find each other. At least my daughter has basic knowledge of the game mechanics

Game Instructions

I agree with whoever said they should be simpler. My Children are French and have a basic knowledge of English but not written English. They manage fine in other American/English websites for children.

Chat

We haven't really gone there yet . Only to mention that my children tend not to use the chat functionality of other sites so much. keep it simple.

More feedback when they've had a chance to develop their pirates a bit.

Clarence on Malachite (and now on Crimson)
Clarence of Malachite and Formerly Crimson /e sobs

Looking for the action
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Clarence11 at Jul 3, 2009 3:22:05 AM]
[Jul 3, 2009 1:14:30 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
GreatBob

Clarence, the three starting islands are Dragon's Nest, Sakejima, and Lima, which are all in Jade. The ferrys allow for transport between all three, so no one should be restricted from playing with others.
Penguinpaste, SO of Polaris, Obsidian. Dark side.

[Jul 3, 2009 5:16:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
tkp42

Re: the purple name ~ This has gotten more annoying as more pirates have hopped over to try out Crimson. I am getting tons of tells and random questions about the name. Luckily, my account is old enough that I can go on /duty, which shows my name as yellow or pink. I don't think we need to have different colored names. The dubs and items are enough. Thanks.

Re: filtered words ~ You mean "as" hasn't been added yet? This is just silly. I'm having to try all sorts of work arounds for the word, including "ask without the kay."

Re: my booched pirate creation ~ According to the "create yer pirate" option, the name Tonyanator has already been taken; however, I don't have it, and when I'm online in Crimson, a /who Tonyanator won't work since Tonyanator is not in the dictionary. So, somewhere out there in cyberspace is a pirate named Tonyanator who the game thinks has been created on Crimson but is not actually on Crimson. What can I do to fix this? This is really the only HWFO I'm having at the moment.

Re: the savvy hat ~ Thanks for removing this. It really wasn't a big deal since you can't buy anything from anywhere on Crimson yet. Why can't we? Are the Ringer shoppes not going to sell anything ever? There were a couple of muffin hats I had my eyes on...
Tonya+nator
Claiming poker ruined the game since 2006
[Jul 3, 2009 7:32:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://ice.puzzlepirates.com/yoweb/pirate.wm?target=Tonyanator [Link]  Go to top 
Jezzebel

It's a visible marker of a consistent game income...

Aye, I had the same concerns. I know it is a bit of a status symbol, but it doesn't seem like a safe practice to emblazon "I have money" across a kid's forehead. The special prizes should be enough of an indicator. Personally I don't see the need for the different color at all but maybe it would be better if it were only visible to other club members? (Just like the pink greeter name is only visible to a select crowd.)

This would be an acceptable alternative.
Thebloggess wrote: 

[Jul 3, 2009 8:42:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Unionjack45

Heres some feedback, this ocean is so crap. you can't say anything without it being filtered, the fun has basically been sucked outta the game and made into an ocean. I know this ocean is for kids but seriously come on talk about over reacting. the whole of crimson should hurry up and die now before it causes anymore damage to this game.
Unionjack from Midnight.
[Jul 3, 2009 11:04:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jezzebel

So ... don't play there.
Thebloggess wrote: 

[Jul 3, 2009 11:08:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Thunderbird

I'm for getting rid of the purple names...we really don't need that.

I asked this question in the Parley thread, but didn't see an answer: Is there any plans to make existing subscriptions also count for the Golden Doub Club?
Pirate tells you, "my, that's one BIG wad o' chewing gum ye have mounted on yer bonce! oO'"
Sungod officer chats, "I wonder if anyone's sailing the harpsichord"
Pirate tells you, "ZOMG CANDYFLOSS!!! *munches*"
[Jul 3, 2009 1:30:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dylan

I asked this question in the Parley thread, but didn't see an answer: Is there any plans to make existing subscriptions also count for the Golden Doub Club?

Do you mean the monthly gift only? That would make some sense, but only for the parent who is currently subscribed anyway, and intends to play mostly on their main ocean but perhaps with their family on occasion.

The Club is as close to Hybrid as we are going to get, methinks, but I can't see current subs getting extra dubs too.
[Jul 3, 2009 3:07:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Synful

In regards to purchasing doubloons or dub club from the link in Crimson palace, I received the following error

This page contains the following errors:
error on line 6 at column 510: EntityRef: expecting ';'
Below is a rendering of the page up to the first error.

All it would display is an explanation about the Dub Club. No way to purchase anything.
The name is Synful.
------------------------
[Jul 3, 2009 4:39:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
shanartisan

I'm interested to see what will happen re: sea monster hunts and CI trips. I understand there will be no sinking activities, but does that mean the entire mechanic will be removed from the game? Flotillas would be easy to manage (all flotillas being nonsinkers), but would there be a way to do the same with SMH or CI, maybe reducing the payout to be commensurate with the lower level of risk and expense? These are exciting parts of the game that I think established players expect to see, and in my conversations with other players on Crimson, I've heard several of them say that without these elements, they won't stay. I personally am glad that pillage will be central to the game again, but I really like the alternate means of getting poe such as SMH, etc. I had looked forward to introducing my 9-year-old to sea monsters. Gorgonyx just look cool ;-)
Redbessie on Meridian
Madmoon on Emerald
[Jul 4, 2009 10:06:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
GreatBob

I'm interested to see what will happen re: sea monster hunts and CI trips. I understand there will be no sinking activities, but does that mean the entire mechanic will be removed from the game? Flotillas would be easy to manage (all flotillas being nonsinkers), but would there be a way to do the same with SMH or CI, maybe reducing the payout to be commensurate with the lower level of risk and expense? These are exciting parts of the game that I think established players expect to see, and in my conversations with other players on Crimson, I've heard several of them say that without these elements, they won't stay. I personally am glad that pillage will be central to the game again, but I really like the alternate means of getting poe such as SMH, etc. I had looked forward to introducing my 9-year-old to sea monsters. Gorgonyx just look cool ;-)

I like the idea of these activities being available. This is a family ocean, and it would most likely be the older kids/adults running them, with their children puzzling.

However, I believe that instead of having nerfed pay, the doubloons on the ocean should be isolated, so payouts can be about the normal level.
Penguinpaste, SO of Polaris, Obsidian. Dark side.

[Jul 4, 2009 10:42:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Patetch

The bigger problem I see with Atlantis is the time commitment involved. Also, someone mentioned that there may possibly be a "violence" flag for the killing of creatures, even mythical ones. The cult theme of CI is probably also an obstacle for an everyone rating.

Personally, I think it is ok not to have these elements. I know my plan is to go back to Sage when I am in the mood to do a CI run. In my opinion I believe that those experienced players with youngsters in their life will play Crimson for the experience of playing with their kids and then play their home ocean as well. Crimson doesn't need to draw in the players that are happy on their current ocean.

Yes, some kids may be disappointed but unless people are constantly talking about how much better it is elsewhere, most kids won't even know what they are missing. I know that those of my nephews that were already able to play the regular oceans were quite overwhelmed by too many choices. Is there really any harm in letting kids experience the world of YPP in smaller chunks?

EDIT to add a comment from one of my nephews: Although at 16 he could have been playing, he just started and he is quite frustrated that he can't get on a SMH until his stats are up. He agrees that these things should not be on Crimson because, as he put it, "it tells a kid that they are not good enough or that they should devote their life to playing just for the chance to go."
Pletoo of Sage
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Patetch at Jul 4, 2009 12:32:41 PM]
[Jul 4, 2009 12:23:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
tkp42

Re: misuse of greetership ~ I had a run in with an annoying brat who was on duty as a greeter yesterday. She was verbally abusing just about anyone in the Jelly Belly's inn that expressed an anti-Crimson opinion. I asked her to stop, then she attacked me. I had a second encounter with her several hours later, so I just /complained her.

The point of that story is this: There should be stricter requirements for being a greeter on Crimson than on the other oceans. Crimson should hire greeters like the oceans used to hire them. There should be a test or some method of being chosen, not just because your account is old enough to successfully type /duty. For example, a guy on /gr this afternoon asked, "What comes after legendary?" That type of person does not need to be on duty. It will be worse than the booched system of hateful-yet-slightly-helpful chat that /gr is full of now.

If Crimson is going to be a place where young children are encouraged to learn about the game, there are going to be tons of questions that many current greeters are not going to be willing to answer in a friendly manner. I know there are exceptions to this statement, but I also know how snippy /gr gets on Sage, e.g.
Tonya+nator
Claiming poker ruined the game since 2006
[Jul 4, 2009 3:38:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://ice.puzzlepirates.com/yoweb/pirate.wm?target=Tonyanator [Link]  Go to top 
Jolyma

Ok, I"ve played close to 4 years now. I KNOW there is a page somewhere that allows me to set up an account (where it asks age and all of that), and yet, I can't find it.

When I go to set up the kids' accounts, it takes me to the create pirate scene, with a warning at the bottom that you must be 13 years old to play Puzzle Pirates, even when I click to create an account.

This needs to be easier for parents who want to set up for a Crimson account, since players underage will be restricted to Crimson only.

Edit: Ok, figured out that you have to make your pirate, then there is a Save Pirate button in game. Now, I feel old, because I have always created my account before my pirate before! I still think that it's counter-intuitive, but, that may be just me.
Jolyma

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Jolyma at Jul 4, 2009 5:14:18 PM]
[Jul 4, 2009 4:52:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 245   Pages: 9   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates