• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 36
Posts: 36   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 7258 times and has 35 replies Next Thread
Rengor

Re: The Mad Mutineers Discussions Reply to this Post

Arrr I've been working on a new website for the Mad Mutineers.

=> Mad Mutineers website <=

It's alot more dynamic than the "old" one, and has alot more features such as the same forum as this very forum, a gallery that allows you to upload pictures, a small chat program, polls and other little things.

While it's a site for the Mad Mutineers everyone else is more than welcome too since it will have contents for non-members as well.

Go have a look, register an account (that you can use right away) and share your oppinions or screenshots etc.

Cheers!
----------------------------------------
-= SilverBeard of The Mad Mutineers =-
--=== www.madmutineers.com ===--
[Mar 16, 2003 1:37:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nemo
Artist

Glorious Reply to this Post

I say again: Glorious! My, Silverbeard, you were quite busy yesterday! The Tournament alone was about six hours! And this? Well, I'm sure it's been an ongoing project...

-Nemo
[Mar 17, 2003 1:26:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ramirez

Just wanted to say that it was a pleasure to sail with the Mutineers in the tournament yesterday. I declare ye all Honorary Tealies. You were able to welcome my greatness and majesty into your own crew, and thus were we able to take home valuable prizes. Me hat is off to ye! Harhar! ;)
It's seven leagues to Turtle Island. We've got a full cask of rum, half a keg of gunpowder, it's dark, and we're wearing eyepatches. Hit it.
[Mar 17, 2003 1:46:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Rengor

T'was a pleasure having you onboard matey! I know that yer experience was a crucial factor in our success (that and yer name alone ofcourse!).

And thanks for the kind words Nemo, it was a pretty busy day, but probably less so than for you lads ;)
[Mar 17, 2003 2:46:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
RedCandy

Nice site btw Silvah

~zylon
Zylon (The Z) (Zy) from Zylonia
[Mar 30, 2003 9:03:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Rengor

Arr Squishy registered the domain MADMUTINEERS.COM, and I set it up with my host, so you can now access our website with a name we can all remember! ;)
[Apr 18, 2003 8:25:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 36   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates