• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 124
Posts: 124   Pages: 5   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 22395 times and has 123 replies Next Thread
brick0

[ Doubloon Oceans ] Me need some laugh!! Crack some jokes on us. Win Sloops and 10000 poe. Reply to this Post

Me need some laugh!! Crack some jokes on us.

Eligible Oceans : Doubloon oceans

Pitch black night outside. There is silence in the room. Far away a baby cries. Wolves are howling. Sadness is in the air. Bricko , Josieposie and Xxstaciixx lost every battle and every last piece of poe in last one month. Seeing no poe in the torn pockets of our sweat soaked rags, even the inn owner kicked us out. We are watching each other faces silently in that gloomy room of our shack.

Suddenly there is a knock!!

Seeing other lazy pirates not opening the door, Josieposie frowns and opens the door.

There YOU are .........

Will you make us laugh or make us cry??? Will you make us roll on floor laughing or will you make us kick you out???

Think and share a nice joke on Bricko, Josieposie and Xxstaciixx.

Rules :-
1. Don't forget the the most important rule. Every eligible Joke entry must have all three pirate names in it ( Bricko, Josieposie and xxstaciixx ).
2. One pirate can submit upto 3 jokes.
3. Entries may be modified before the contest ends.
4. Please post in this thread only.
5. Please mention your pirate name / Ocean in the end of entry.

Last day of entry: May 21st, 2009
Judges :- Bricko , Josieposie and Xxstaciixx.
Results would be announced before 26th May.

Although I ranked prizes but they all are same. One best joke will be selected by each of us. If any of the judges is unable to shortlist his/her personal best joke, it will be selected by other judges.

Prizes

1st prize :- A sloop with 10000 poe in it, which Bricko forgot in hold .
2st prize :- A sloop with 10000 poe in it, which Josieposie forgot in hold.
3st prize :- A sloop with 10000 poe in it, which xxstaciixx forgot in hold.

All prizes will be given by Bricko in Viridian Ocean. If you do not have pirate in Viridian, you will be awarded 30 dubs in any other doubloon ocean of your choice.

In case of dispute my decision will be final.
----------------------------------------
Bricko of Viridian
[Edit 15 times, last edit by brick0 at May 13, 2009 7:28:47 PM]
[May 12, 2009 4:33:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Apollo
OceanMaster

Re: Me need some laugh!! Crack some jokes on us. Reply to this Post

Hi! There isn't a Jade Ocean - do you mean Viridian Ocean?
[May 12, 2009 4:34:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://blog.puzzlepirates.com/apollo/ [Link]  Go to top 
brick0

Yup. Sorry modified it to viridian.
Bricko of Viridian
[May 12, 2009 4:40:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
pieyumyum

Josieposie was sick and tired of people making fun of her for being a blonde, so she decided to hang herself.

A couple minutes later Bricko and xxstaciixx walk by and see her hanging by her wrists.

"What are you doing." they ask her.

So she replies "Hanging myself."

The men are confused and asked "If you are hanging youself, you put the rope around your neck."

Josieposie says "Duh....I tried that, I couldn't breath."

Mrpie on the Viridian Ocean
[Edit 2 times, last edit by pieyumyum at May 13, 2009 7:10:52 PM]
[May 12, 2009 5:37:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Assasain

Two pirates who were old friends walk into a bar.
They start talking and keep saying the same things
" Man i haven't seen you in a while"
"What happened to your arm?"
" It was shot in a pillage"
" What happened to your leg"
" A shark got at it after our ship sank"
Their conversation went on, both of them surprised by how they kept saying the same thing.
"So.. what about your eye?"
Pirate 1 says " Mutiny happened among my crew, they clawed it out, what about you?"
Pirate 2 says " Yeah, i'm not too used to the hook... one second I have an itch... the next second i cant see a thing outta me right eye"
~Brendann~

Ocean: Viridian
[May 12, 2009 5:44:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Assasain

[quote]Joke time :) Good luck everyone

Ok so theres this pirate, he walks into a bar with a wheel in his pants. He goes up to the bartender and the bartender says "Hey you have a wheel in your pants!" The pirate says 'Yeah, it's driving me nuts."

i saw that on a site when i googled pirate jokes=p
~Brendann~

Ocean: Viridian
[May 12, 2009 5:46:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
fransalle

1.) There were two people BRICKO and XXSTACIIXX they are both watching the TV and the 6 o'clock news came on. news about a certain JOSIEPOSIE that was just about to jump of a bridge. then XXSTACIIXX says to BRICKO "i bet that women will jump off the bridge", then BRICKO responds "I will take the bet and say that she wont jump off the bridge and it will be a bet of 50 dollars" then XXSTACIIXX accepts. JOSIEPOSIE jumps off the bridge. when XXSTACIIXX is about to receive the money she says "im sorry i can not take this money from u, the truth is that i saw these news in the 5 o'clock news." then BRICKO responds " i did to but i didn't think she would jump again!"

2) There was BRICKO who found herself sitting next to XXstacilXX on an airplane. XXstacilXX just kept bugging BRICKO wanting her to play a game of intelligence. Finally, XXstacilXX offered her 10 to 1 odds, and said every time BRICKO could not answer one of his questions, she owed him $5, but every time he could not answer hers, he'd give her $50.00. XXstacilXX figured he could not lose, and BRICKO reluctantly accepted.

XXstacilXX first asked, "What is the distance between the Earth and the nearest star?"
Without saying a word BRICKO handed him $5. then Bricko asked, "What goes up a hill with 3 legs and comes back down the hill with 4 legs?"
Well, XXstacilXX looked puzzled. He took several hours, looking up everything he could on his laptop and even placing numerous air-to-ground phone calls to Josieposie trying to find the answer. Finally, angry and frustrated, he gave up and paid BRICKO $50.00
BRICKO put the $50 into her purse without comment, but XXstacilXX insisted, "What is the answer to your question?"
Without saying a word, BRICKO handed him $5.

3) January - Bricko Took new scarf back to store because it was too tight.
February - Bricko Fired from pharmacy job for failing to print labels....."duh".....bottles won't fit in typewriter!!!
March - Bricko Got excited.....finished jigsaw puzzle in 6 months.....box said "2-4 years!"
April - Bricko Trapped on escalator for hours.....power went out!!!
May - XXstaciiXX Tried to make Kool-Aid.....8 cups of water won't fit into those little packets!!!
June - XXstaciiXX Tried to go water skiing.....couldn't find a lake with a slope.
July - XXstaciiXX Lost breast stroke swimming competition.....learned later, other swimmers cheated, they used their arms!!!
August - XXstaciiXX Got locked out of car in rain storm.....car swamped, because top was down.
September - Josieposie The capital of California is "C".....isn't it???
October - Josieposie Hates M & M's.....they are so hard to peel.
November - Josieposie Baked turkey for 4 1/2 days.....instructions said 1 hour per pound and I weigh 108!!!
December - Josieposie Couldn't call 911....."duh".....there's no "eleven" button on the phone!!!
What a year!!

MUAHAHA :P FUNNY HOPE U ENJOY IT!!!!!! :P :) :D :P :) :D

viridian name: iwnabeu

HOPE U HAD SOME LAUGHS!!!!
Viridian
-----------
Iwnabeu
[Edit 6 times, last edit by fransalle at May 14, 2009 8:06:27 PM]
[May 12, 2009 5:48:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MontanaP

BE SURE TO USE OUR PIRATE NAMES IN WHATEVER U SUBMIT. IMPROVISE YOUR JOKES TO INCLUDE US!! THEY ALL MUST HAVE JOSIEPOSIE, XXSTACIIXX AND BRICKO'S NAMES IN IT TO WIN!!! thanks guys and have fun! ~ josie
Also include your pirate name at the end so we know how to find u if u win!
[Edit 1 times, last edit by MontanaP at May 12, 2009 5:58:17 PM]
[May 12, 2009 5:53:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bsdogbones

Re: [ Doubloon Oceans ] Me need some laugh!! Crack some jokes on us. Win Sloops and 10000 poe. Reply to this Post

xxstaciixx walks into a bar. She orders a beer, chugs it back, and bellows, "All you guys on this side of the bar are a bunch of idiots!" A sudden silence descends on the side that Josieposie is sitting on.

After a moment he asks "Anyone got a problem with that?" The silence lengthens.

She then chugs back another beer and growls, "And all you guys on the other side of the bar are all scum!" Once again, the bar is silent.

She looks around belligerently and roars, "Anyone got a problem with that?" Bricko gets up from his stool unsteadily and starts to walk towards the man.

"You got a problem, buddy?"

"Oh no; I'm just on the wrong side of the bar."
Bsdogbones of the Viridian Ocean

Captain of Revenge of the Cheezits
[Edit 2 times, last edit by bsdogbones at May 12, 2009 7:25:55 PM]
[May 12, 2009 7:10:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bsdogbones

Re: [ Doubloon Oceans ] Me need some laugh!! Crack some jokes on us. Win Sloops and 10000 poe. Reply to this Post

A Blind Girl named Josieposie walks into a bar and sits down. She then shouts to the bartender, "Wanna hear a blonde joke?"

In a hushed voice, the guy next to him whose name is Bircko says, "Before you tell that joke, you should know something."

Our bartender xxstaciixx IS blonde, the bouncer is blonde. I'm a 6' tall, 200 lb black belt. The guy sitting next to me is 6'2", weighs 225, and he's a rugby player. The fella to your right is 6'5" pushing 300 and he's a wrestler. Each one of US is blonde. Think about it, Ma'am. Do you still wanna tell that joke?"

Josieposie says, "Nah, not if I'm gonna have to explain it five times."

Bsdogbones on the Viridian Ocean
Bsdogbones of the Viridian Ocean

Captain of Revenge of the Cheezits
[May 12, 2009 7:14:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Theologist

Think and share a nice joke on Bricko, Josieposie and Xxstaciixx.

Rules :-
1. Don't forget the the most important rule. Every eligible Joke entry must have all three pirate names in it ( Bricko, Josieposie and xxstaciixx ).
2. One pirate can submit upto 3 jokes.
3. Entries may be modified before the contest ends.
4. Please post in this thread only.
5. Please mention your pirate name / Ocean in the end of entry.
=

Bricko, Josieposie and Xxstaciixx were in a sloop.
One of the pirate suddenly collapses on the ship.
Josiepoise takes out his cell phone and gives it to Bricko.
Bricko then dials 911.
The operator answers, "Hello, what is your emergency?"
Bricko replied, "I was pillaging with my friend and I think he's dead! What should I do?"
The operator then tells him, "Make sure that he is dead."
Bricko said, "Just a second."

There is silence on the phone and suddenly a loud gunshot is heard. Bricko then asks the operator, "Okay, now what?"

Theologist, Sage Ocean.

BRAINSTORMING.. every idea doesn't have to be practical, but it might just trigger a good workable idea from someone else

[May 12, 2009 7:25:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
krauser333

The day after losing all of his money to Xxstaciixx in poker, Bricko decided to go to a bar. He walked up to the bar table and bet the bartender, Josieposie, 1000 poe that he could bite his right eye. Josieposie was a rich lady, so she took the bet gladly. Suddenly Bricko took out his false right eye where his eyepatch used to be and bit it. After getting his money, Bricko wagered another 5000 poe that he could bite his left eye. Knowing he isn't blind, she took the bet, so he pulled out his false teeth and bit his left eye with them. Josie paid him off with a pissy look on her face, so Bricko went to the back room to play some drinking games with a few friends of his. He came back to the bar table a few hours later and bet Josie 50000 poe that he could stand on the bar table and pee into the empty rum keg at the other end of the room without spilling a single drop! Josie watched him nearly fall to the ground as he climbed to the table, so she took the bet. Bricko stood up, unzipped his pants, and began to pee towards the keg. Poor Bricko was nearly wasted, so his aim faltered and he started peeing all over the bar and Josie's customers, even Josie herself got a little wet! She started laughing uncontrollably, screaming out how she had just made another 50k from a drunk man. Bricko calmly sat down and paid her off. As he started to head towards the back room, she asked him why he wasn't more... well angry about this. He laughed and told her that he'd bet every person in the back room 100,000 poe apiece that he could pee all over Josie and her bar and she'd still laugh her ass off.
--------------------------------------
Ginsu of Viridian
#1 Ci forager in the seven seas.
Nemesis wrote:

I'd probably ban someone over pink, fluffy bunnies. Mwahahahaha

[May 12, 2009 9:12:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
krauser333

One day Josieposie, Xxstaciixx, and Bricko were sunk during a venture to the cursed isles. They found themselves washed up on some foreign island in the middle of the ocean. They looked around the island and found a fairy, who said she would grant them 3 wishes, one for each of them. Bricko immediately wished for intelligence, so she casted a spell and Bricko managed to swim all the way home. Then Stacii stepped up and asked to be even more intelligent then Bricko. The wish was immediately granted, so Stacii built a small boat and sailed home. Then Josie finally got to have her turn. She walked up to the fairy and wished to be even more intelligent then Stacii. With her wish granted, she walked across the bridge.
Ginsu of Viridian
Nemesis wrote:

[Edit 2 times, last edit by krauser333 at May 13, 2009 7:44:59 PM]
[May 12, 2009 9:38:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sav_

Once there were 3 people in an airplane named Briko, Josieposie and Xxstaciixx.
Briko took a bite out of an apple. She thought it was too sweet so he threw it out of the plane.
Josieposie took a bite out of a lemon and she thought it was too sour so, she threw it out of the plane.
Then Xxstaciixx took a bite out of a grenade and he thought it
was too crunchy so, she threw it out of the plane.
Then they landed and decided to go for a walk.
They first passed a little girl who was crying and they asked, "little girl, little girl, why are you crying?" and the little girl said, "an apple came down and killed my new kitty".
Next they passed a little boy who was also crying. And they again asked, "little boy, little boy, why are you crying?" and the little boy said, "a lemon came down and killed my new puppy."
Then they passed a blonde sitting on the side walk laughing her butt off. They asked, "why are you laughing so hard?" and the blonde said, "I farted and the building behind me blew up!!"

=)

Captinsav, Viridian

EDIT: does it have to be PP related?
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Sav_ at May 13, 2009 2:22:54 PM]
[May 13, 2009 2:21:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
araby30

1-Q: What's white on the inside and clear on the outside?
A: Bricko in a plastic bag.

2-Q: What Do you Call xxstaciixx In Desert?
A: LOST!

3-Q: Why did Josieposie fall off the toilet bowl?
A: She got pissed off.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whited on Viridian .

SO of crew Hellas.

Member of flag Chao's Destiny.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by araby30 at May 13, 2009 2:40:19 PM]
[May 13, 2009 2:28:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sav_

Josieposie walks into a bar and sees a jar on the counter with about 10 thousand dollars in it. she asks the bartender, Xxstaciixx about it and he says, "I'll give that money to anyone who does exactly what I say."

Josieoisue replies "okay I'll do it."

The bartender says "okay but first why don't you have a drink." the man takes the drink.he asks what it is he has to do again. The bartender says "have another one on the house." The man again has a drink. the man - now drunk - says, "What ish it I gotta do?"

the bartender says okay, "See that man over there, Bricko, the 7'11" 400 pound one. Well if you can hit him one time and make him fall you'll be one step closer to getting the money. Next go outside to see a mean ole dog with a bad tooth. If you can get that tooth you'll be two steps closer to that money.

The man says "well what else do I have to do?"

The bartender says "well upstairs there's a 107 year old lady. If you sleep with her you get the money."

the man says okay and hits the big man once making him fall at once.

He goes outside and the bartender hears the dog howling and barking loudly. he says to himself "that man is getting that tooth!"

the man comes in and says, "Whew, now where's the b***h with the bad tooth?!!"
[May 13, 2009 2:36:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
crix1993

We will now answer the age old question: How many pirates does it take to change a lightbulb?

well...first you need to STEAL one. Obviously since your a pirate. So the group will send xxstaciixx to do that. Then you have the strong one in this case Bricko to do the brunt of the work(the actual changing of the lightbulb). Then when its tim to report back to their superiors the job of the last pirate (innocent looking josiposie) to complete their part of the task.

To stab the others in the back and take credit for the work!
arrg... how good to be a pirate...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crix--- Of the Virdian Ocean
[Edit 1 times, last edit by crix1993 at May 13, 2009 2:57:30 PM]
[May 13, 2009 2:55:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
pineapplefun

1)
One day Josieposie Xxstaciixx and Bricko all die in a car crash, theres a Brunette (josie) Blonde (Xxstaciixx) and a person with brown hair (Bricko) then God says to get to heaven you must not laugh at 100 jokes, Bricko gets to the 33st step and laughs at a seal joke, Josieposie gets to the 66th step and laughs at a clown joke, however Xxstaciixx get to the 99th step and laughs, God said "Why did you laugh, you were almost at heaven" Then Xxstaciixx replies "I just got the first joke"

2)
Xxstaciixx, Josieposie and Bricko went into a church to get their sins removed, they all asked "What if we don't have sins?" then the priest said "Well you must create some, go now" then Xxstaciixx, Josieposie and Bricko went their own ways to create their own sins, The first one to come back was Xxstaciixx she was crying, the priest said "why are you crying?" then Xxstacii replied "I assassinated someone" then the priest said "Good now drink some holy water" then Josieposie came back second, she was also crying, the priest said "Why are you crying?" then Josieposie replied "I burnt down a building" and the priest said "Good, now drink some holy water" then the Bricko was the last person, he came back laughing, the priest said "Why are you laughing?" Bricko replied "I peed in the holy water" the priest said "Good, now drink some holy water" then Bricko drank some as he was told.

3) Xxstaciixx (blonde), Josieposie (brunette) and bricko (black hair) all went to heaven and God said "when you go down that slide whatever you say you get" so Bricko goes first and says "Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer" and landed in lots of beer, then josieposie went down and said "Moneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey" and landed in lots of money, then Xxstaciixx enjoyed it so much she said "Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" and landed in lots of wee. lol
Bongoss on Viridian Ocean!!!

Captain of the crew Heaven's Wrath.
King of the flag Kingdom of Heaven

Altofray says, "Drop on WoA. You get killed. Mess with the AoD...your scuppering screwed =d"
[Edit 2 times, last edit by pineapplefun at May 13, 2009 11:19:51 PM]
[May 13, 2009 3:05:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
lucb911

Bricko, Josiposie and xxstaciexx are walking along a beat up trail in a jungle heading for their friend's house. When they arrive at the house their friend's mom opens the door and explains that they are not aloud to enter unless they leave and return back with a tropical fruit. So they obey. Brick returns first holding some grapes, but his friend's mom doesn't let him in. She explains that it is very boring there and so she needs some entertainement. She then asks Bricko to put the grapes up her bottom without laughing or she'll be shot! Bricko doesn't make it without laughing and gets shot. Josieposie then returns with a banana and is explained the same thing. She doesn't make it either and gets shot. In heaven Bricko and Josieposie ask each other why they failed. Brick says "I was almost there, but then one of the grapes popped! Why did you laugh?" Josiposie then replied " Why did I laugh? Ha, ha, I saw xxstaciexx coming up the hill carying a big water melon!"

Luc, Malachite
[May 13, 2009 3:48:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Themasked

Bricko, Josieposie, and Xxstaciixx are all in a plane with the pilot and a little boy. The pilot gets a heart attack and dies. The plane is spinning out of control and there are only three parachutes. Bricko saids, "I'm the smartest man alive and he grabs a parachute and jumps out. Well Bricko saids this, Xxstacilxx grabs one and jumps out. Josieposie turns to the little boy and hands him the last parachute and tells him to save himself. The boy turns around and hands the parachute back and to Josieposie's surprise, pulls out another parachute. She questions him about where he got it and he said, *drum roll...*"The smartest man alive took my backpack."
[May 13, 2009 5:22:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
madielyne

It was Halloween so xxStaciixx decided to invite her friends, Bricko and Josieposie, over to her manor to hand out candies with her.

They all got excited when they heard the first bell rang. Upon opening the door, they discovered a cute little boy in a poorly composed pirate costume.

They boy, with a speech impediment problem, said, "I'm a birate. This is my barrot. Can I have some bandy?"

Josieposie looked at him, puzzled and said, "My, aren't you cute. But where are your buccaneers?"

The boy got angry: "On the side of my buckin head, you buckin idiot."

Bershka on Viridian
[Edit 1 times, last edit by madielyne at May 13, 2009 6:02:44 PM]
[May 13, 2009 6:00:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Newbieest

Well, one cold wet day the rain turned into hail.

Oh it was a Disaster how josieposie was on her way home from Terra Yer Clothes Off.

When she got home she noticed all the dents in her care.

"OMG,WTF, WDFXUP, AHH" Josie said.

She went to the mechanic "Bricko" and he saw she was a blonde and decided to have some fun with her.

He said "Well, you know you have to get on you're knees and blow in the exhaust pipe".

So josie did, nothing happened.

"Blow harder" Said Bricko.

So josie did, nothing happened.

THEN "XXstaciiXX" Josie blonde rommate came up and said" JOSIE YOU SILLY GOOOSE ROLL UP THE WINDOWS."

- Newbieest/Viridian.

Hope ya enjoy.
[May 13, 2009 7:34:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
krauser333

One day while Bricko, Xxstaciixx, and Josieposie were sailing along, a group of cannibals raided their ship and took them to their island. At the hut, they told the 3 buccaneers that they had only one way to escape their island alive, but first they must go out into the forest and collect 15 of one fruit, then return and show the fruit to their masters. Bricko was the first to return with 15 apples. The cannibals told him he had to shove all 15 of them up his butt without making a sound. He began 1... 2... but by the 3rd apple he couldn't help but scream, so the cannibals tore him up and ate him. Josieposie was the next to return. The cannibals told her she had to shove all 15 of her grapes up her butt without making a sound, so she began. 1... 2... 3... ... 10... 11... 12... 13... but then suddenly she hit the ground laughing. Later that week, Josie and Bricko saw eachother in heaven. Bricko was amazed at her failure, she was so close!!! So he asked her why she started laughing. Just as she was pushing the 14th grape in, she looked down the path and saw Stacii coming with pineapples.
Ginsu of Viridian
Nemesis wrote:

[May 13, 2009 7:41:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
maple123456

Bricko, Xxstaciixx, and Josieposie get shanghaied by a ghost pirate. When they arrive at his ship, he says that he plans to eat them. However, if they throw something overboard and another of that object can't be found on the ship, he will not eat them and set them free.

Bricko throws a marble overboard. Well, he gets eaten because there are more marbles on the ship.

Xxstaciixx throws a peanut overboard. Well, she gets eaten because there are more peanuts on the ship.

Josieposie asks for one hour. The ghost pirate allows this. She eats as many peanuts as he can find in that hour. When her time is up, the ghost pirate demands she throws something overboard.

Aiming her stern towards the sea, her poopdeck breaks wind with a fierce growl... The ghost can't catch her fart, so Josieposie is granted life and freedom.

missmaple of viridian
[Edit 2 times, last edit by maple123456 at May 13, 2009 8:25:56 PM]
[May 13, 2009 7:58:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
maple123456

Josieposie and Xxstaciixx are walking down a dirt road to find their friend Bricko. Bricko sent them an sms earlier telling them that he was really in trouble and that someone was trying to kill him.

As they walk a long, they see a human arm in the middle of the road.
Josieposie says, "That looks like Bricko's arm".
Xxstaciixx says, "That is Bricko's arms".

They are feeling more worried for their friend and keep walking.

As the continue their journey to save Bricko, they find a human leg in the middle of the road.
Xxstaciixx says, "That looks like Bricko's leg".
Josiposie says, "That is Bricko's leg".

Now they are very worried for him.

Finally they get to a shack. They go inside to find Bricko's head laying on the floor.

Xxstaciixx runs over to Bricko's severed head, picking the head up by its ears and says, "Bricko, Bricko. Are you okay?"

missmaple of viridian
[Edit 1 times, last edit by maple123456 at May 13, 2009 8:22:22 PM]
[May 13, 2009 8:12:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Gullian

1# One day Bricko, Josieposie and xxstaciix were captured bye
the royal navy and were about to be exacuted first came Bricko
they aimed there guns and tsunamy shout brick and everyone takes cover while bricko ecapes next come josieposie
same thing exept josieposie shouts tornado and escapes
next comes xxstaciix the officer begins to count xxstaciix thinks rapidily for some thing to say
finally she shouts "FIRE" BANG

#2 One day day Bricko decides to buy a pet he goes to the pet store and buys a parrot named Josieposie from xxstaciix
now one day the parrot gets upset and swears at Bricko.
Bricko tells the parrot if he does it agian hes gonna put him in the freezer it does happen and true to his word puts the parrot in the freezer for 15 minutes when the parrot comes out bricko says any questions the parrot replies yes one what did the turkey in there do?

#3 One day Bricko, Josieposie and xxstaciix are captured
after a while they discover a chance to escape they all run 1,000
miles when suddenly xxstaciix turns around and runs back
when the other two reach home they wonder what was with stacii suddenly stacii runs up and says "sorry guys i forgot my purse"

Posted by Capys in the viridian ocean
[May 13, 2009 8:18:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Gullian

mne is in reply not in the normal one
[May 13, 2009 8:21:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
maple123456

One day there were two cannibals, Josieposie and Xxstaciixx, walking down the road looking for something to eat. They find the mangled body of Bricko laying in the middle of the road. So, they get to work. They start eating on his body. They flip a coin and decide who starts from the head down and who starts from the feet up. Josieposie gets heads and Xxstaciixx gets tails.

While eating at the man's neck, Josie tells Xxstaciixx, "Wow. This is great. The two of us scavengering together for roadkill :)."

Xxstaciixx replies, "I know. This is wonderful. I am having a ball."

With shock and anger, Josie exclaims, "Hey, you're eating too fast."

missmaple of viridian
[Edit 1 times, last edit by maple123456 at May 13, 2009 8:36:34 PM]
[May 13, 2009 8:34:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Tearsdntfall

#1) A well dressed businesswoman named Xxstacixx walks into a bar. The bartender named Josieposie asks, "What can I get you?" Xxstacixx replies, "I'll have a glass of twelve year old scotch." Josieposie returns with the drink. Xxstacixx takes a sip, winces, and spits it out, exclaiming, "That's ten year old scotch! How dare you insult a woman of my stature with inferior scotch! Josieposie explains that the bar doesn't carry twelve year old scotch, and she had thought she wouldn't notice the two year difference.
Xxstacixx next asks for fifteen year old bourbon. Josieposie returns with the drink. The man takes a sip, sinces, and spits it out, exclaiming, "That's twelve year old bourbon, how dare you insult a woman of my stature with inferior bourbon!" Josieposie apologizes, citing her earlier explaination. The situation repeats itself regarding Xxstacixx's next request, this time for a glass of thirty year old port wine.
Meanwhile, an old drunk named Bricko at the end of the bar calls Josieposie down and produces a glass. Handing the glass to Josieposie, he says, "Give this to Xxstacixx, and tell her it's on me."
Josieposie gives the drink to Xxstacixx, indicating Bricko at the end of the bar. Xxstacixx takes a sip, winces, and spits it out. "My Lord!" Xxstacixx cries. "That tastes like urine!"
"It is," replies Bricko. "Now tell me how old I am."

#2) Bricko is painting his house, and Xxstacixx and Josieposie come around and ask him if they can do something to earn a few dollars. Bricko says, "Sure, take a can of this paint and go around to the back of the house and paint my porch."
Xxstacixx and Josieposie do this, and fifteen minutes later they come back and say they're finished. "Already?" Bricko asked.
Josieposie replies, "Yeah, but it isn't a Porsche, it's a Mercedes!"

#3) One day Josieposie dies. Bricko calls 911. Xxstacixx, the 911 operator tells Bricko that she'll send someone out as soon as possible. "Where do you live?" Asked Xxstacixx. Bricko replied, "At the end of Eucalyptus Drive." Xxstacixx asked, "Can you spell that for me?" There was a long pause, and then Bricko said, "How about I drag her over to Oak Street, and you can pick her up there?"

Tearsdntfall on Viridian
[May 13, 2009 8:44:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Thomasninja

here goes, hope you like it...

After the entire mishap, Josieposie decided to see if maybe she could get back into the inn. Sitting outside, she sees Bricko and xxstaciixx, watching a tiny little man only a foot tall playing a piano to fit his size.
"I thought I had found the solution to our problems when I found this genie's lamp," he said, indicating to a golden lamp sitting next to him.
Josieposie immedialetly snatched it up, rubbing it and wishing, "I wish we could have some better days"
A genie comes out of the bottle, saying rather loudly, "AS YOU COMMAND, MY MASTER" and a pile of straw appeared as the genie went back into the magic lamp.
"Well that was a bust," said Josieposie, putting a peice of hay into her mouth and then suddenly spitting it out, "Blech!"
"Well it turns out he's a bit hard of hearing," said Bricko.
"Yea," said xxstaciixx, "Do you really think Bricko asked for a foot long pianist?"
[May 14, 2009 1:18:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 124   Pages: 5   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates