• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 9
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1635 times and has 8 replies Next Thread
Zathistos

sea monster Reply to this Post

hi, i would like to know, how can i get a map for attack sea monster, and what happend when you take full damage, you lost your ship for ever??
[Apr 27, 2009 7:49:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
24longave

Re: sea monster Reply to this Post

you can get a map to attack sea monsters (atlantis or cursed isles) by pillaging or by fighting skeletons which have invaded an island. they last for 8days only so if you get one use it or sell it quickly.

if you take full damage in the sea monster battles, then you ship sinks (its lost forever). This is the same for sinking flotillas, sinking blockades, or if engage a player ship and both your flags are at war with each other.

If your ship has taken full damage from either a non-sinking flotilla/blockade, brigands, by engaging a player ship when your flags are not at war, or just by letting the damage in the carp rise until it is full, then your ship will not sink. it will just be harder to get the bilge down and the ship to full speed.
----------------------------------------
Meridian Ocean - Bordercollie
[Edit 1 times, last edit by 24longave at Apr 27, 2009 8:00:48 PM]
[Apr 27, 2009 8:00:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Zathistos

you can get a map to attack sea monsters (atlantis or cursed isles) by pillaging or by fighting skeletons which have invaded an island. they last for 8days only so if you get one use it or sell it quickly.

ho ok but... how go to atlantis or cursed isles or fight skeleton?? Because i see skeleton only for one ship... the big fantom ship with 149 skeleton i ting?? so impossible to win
[Apr 27, 2009 8:19:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
24longave

atlantis and cursed isles are the sea monsters (well they contain them anyway). to get to one of them, you have to find a map which can take you there by pillaging, fighting skeletons which have invaded an island, the island will by darker than usual so you will know when there are skeletons. And easier way to get the map is by buying them off players, you can go to your ocean's bazaar on the forum, then click on the buying/selling charts thread to find the maps. You can also go to a populated inn on an island and say that you are buying a map to either atlantis or cursed isles. (make sure the map is in you arch) Also, if you havent been on a sea monster hunt (SMH) before, it would be a good idea to job for a crew which is running one. You need a bravery badge to go on SMH, you can buy it at the palace shoppe.
[Apr 27, 2009 8:57:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Zathistos

ok... i try to understand but i dont realy speak english i speak frensh so not easy. So eum, ok i have some map, but only for pukru, chachapoya, and some island (i thing i have 10) but i never see dark island but for have a chance to win this in pilly, i need a big big ship??
[Apr 28, 2009 11:50:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
AtariRaccoon

Pardon moi, ma francais na pas excellent.
'Sea monster maps' et gagneir dans le 'Pillage' aussi.

Oui, une grand bateau pour 50 personnes pour un bon voyage.
Murasaki, the most interesting man on Midnight

"I don't always finish my signatures, but when I do
[Edit 1 times, last edit by AtariRaccoon at Apr 28, 2009 1:37:28 PM]
[Apr 28, 2009 1:31:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Zathistos

you're frensh is good ;)

year ok, but where i need to pilly for have?? or where is the black island?? because i never see that
[Apr 28, 2009 1:43:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
24longave

okay for the black island to happen, skeletons have to invade it. This is completely random so no one knows when it will happen.

The big ship with the skeletons is El Pollo Diablo, it's there so people don't fight ships that are weaker than them. They're supposed to be unbeatable.
[Apr 28, 2009 2:21:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Chaosrunner9

L'ile «noire» change de temps en temps. Si tu ne sais pas son endroit, demande à tes amis. Tu as une chance de gagner de Sea monster map. Mais attention, tu dois les battre, et ils sont des guerriers compétants.

Tu peux aussi gagner des cartes, très rarement, des pillages. N'importe quel bateau est bon; ce sont des enemies normaux qui les donnent.

Finalement, tu peux en acheter, ils vendent souvent des cartes dans les inns, au Hunter, c'est environ 8-20k par carte.
[Apr 28, 2009 2:48:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2014 Three Rings Design, Inc. All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates