• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 1517
Posts: 1517   Pages: 51   [ First Page | Previous Page | 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 222493 times and has 1516 replies Next Thread
teabagbill

Re: Fun Screenie Thread!

:3

You didn't even top the dr.
----------------------------------------
MC MundanCe, SPC
[Jan 8, 2012 10:50:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.scientology.org/?source=ga&gclid=CID0w4vCk58CFSBk4wodgzD7JQ [Link]  Go to top 
Hazarath

Bored at Ashkelon.

And then it looked like this.

EDIT: Not sure why the second image is so much bigger.
Morbuzaan

I support PvP in sinking environments.

Cremate wrote: 
Cremate tells ye, "Anyway I have hockey to watch"

[Jan 8, 2012 9:38:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
IainMc83

Boo, some one stole my idea!! Been meaning to do this for months except with more ships. Nice one Morb.
Mainsail. :)
[Jan 9, 2012 3:44:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
helppr

Boo, some one stole my idea!! Been meaning to do this for months except with more ships. Nice one Morb.

'Your idea' has been done many times before.
Captainben wrote: 
Sorry I haven't been involved in this forum debate, but after reading it I really wonder what has happened to this world's literacy. Governments spend billions on education and this is what it produces.

[Jan 9, 2012 3:50:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hazarath

Yeah, I had more ships to move, but then I gave up at around 100. Would be fun to see if you could get 'em all the way across a blockade board. Looks like it would take closer to 300.
Morbuzaan

Cremate wrote: 

[Jan 9, 2012 9:19:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
helppr

Yeah, I had more ships to move, but then I gave up at around 100. Would be fun to see if you could get 'em all the way across a blockade board. Looks like it would take closer to 300.

I dare someone to attempt this in a sinking blockade :D
Captainben wrote: 
Sorry I haven't been involved in this forum debate, but after reading it I really wonder what has happened to this world's literacy. Governments spend billions on education and this is what it produces.

[Jan 9, 2012 9:41:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
IainMc83

Allowing for some rocks there would need to be nearer 650 assuming it would dump a ship on every open square. Think I'd need to wait for an IE defense before I went for it, just to make sure it didn't get pushed sinking!!
Mainsail. :)
[Jan 10, 2012 1:30:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hazarath

Allowing for some rocks there would need to be nearer 650 assuming it would dump a ship on every open square. Think I'd need to wait for an IE defense before I went for it, just to make sure it didn't get pushed sinking!!

It doesn't, though. Have a look at the screenie I posted.
Morbuzaan

Cremate wrote: 

[Jan 10, 2012 3:58:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
tilinka

Hey look! A volcano!

That really made my day.
Tilinka, Emerald
Perilous Puppet
Artsy Stuff
[Jan 11, 2012 2:54:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.perilouspuppets.com    Tilinka    3569427 [Link]  Go to top 
Erics1

Stop trying to petition to us -- We dont care.

SUPRISE

Erics on all oceans

War is not about who's right, it's about who's left.

It is, and always will be "Sage".
[Jan 26, 2012 10:47:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ferever4

SUPRISE

This game is known as how close can a set of ban evaders get to an Ocean mod without getting banned
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Ferever4 at Jan 27, 2012 9:31:51 PM]
[Jan 27, 2012 9:31:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
PinGyp

This game is known as how close can a set of ban evaders get to an Ocean mod without getting banned

Lol'd

Pingster flag officer chats, "Crap"
Capy flag officer chats, "I saw my name.... what did i do?"

[Jan 27, 2012 9:48:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
catscanner

Edit by Lelantos: Inappropriate image removed.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Lelantos at Jan 30, 2012 1:17:02 PM]
[Jan 29, 2012 4:08:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sdafda

Well, while standing on the dock, minding my own business some... (another word for a homosexual)

Obviously, he was following the wrong person because I'm definitely not the type ...
Sdafda on Sage

Jerich flag royalty chats, "This is why we have no friends.
[Jan 29, 2012 4:59:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kyubi74

Well, while standing on the dock, minding my own business some... (another word for a homosexual)

Obviously, he was following the wrong person because I'm definitely not the type ...

You know you stand on the dock too much when you can name most those people even with their names covered.....
Kyubi
- Captain Of Ninety-Nine Problems -
- King Of No Apologies -
-Emerald-

Ky
=Captain Of Glad You Came=
=Member Of Knockout=
=Meridian=

Kyubi you have earned some massive respect from me - Yaruto
[Jan 29, 2012 5:05:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bumblebeebox

So I tried to hop on a ship just before it reengaged and this happened.

The game, somewhat broken an hour before the merger, somehow decided that I was on the ship and at my house both at once.

I even travelled around Wensleydale (or "island" as the map inconveniently glitched it) and the game still thought I was on both. Really annoying.
Eventually I went to the dock and jumped on the ship (which was still in battle) and things went back to normal. But interesting way to spend my last hours on Sage...
Berthier of Sage.
Glaucus wrote: 
Tell your non-existent children they need to eat more ice cream to better equalize their internal and external body temperatures.

Huy tells ye, "You came too late."
[Jan 31, 2012 6:50:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Erics1

Since sage is over, we have decided to post alot of screenshots ^.^

Enough of Atlantis. Some flotillas!

Goodbye Sage, we will miss you.
Erics on all oceans

War is not about who's right, it's about who's left.

It is, and always will be "Sage".
[Jan 31, 2012 9:32:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 1517   Pages: 51   [ First Page | Previous Page | 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates