• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 4
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1879 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
Vettias

Doubloon Q. Reply to this Post

I was taking surveys on something called 'PeanutLab' and when I completed them they gave me doubloons. I forgot how to access the survey thingie... can someone tell me how again?
[Apr 18, 2009 2:57:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
xelto

Re: Doubloon Q. Reply to this Post

"Ye" tab, click on your name, click on palace shop, top right.

Now, for what it's worth, after the first few surveys, the thing seemed to go wonky on me, several times. Since I was usually doing them while waiting for a SMH to start, I didn't try to figure it out, but eventually gave up and went back to the other stuff I did while waiting.
----------------------------------------
Gurndigarn on Emerald Ocean
"Oh, come on. You jobbed onto a ship called the Cursed Isle Raider and you expected *refined*?"
[Apr 18, 2009 3:00:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Vettias

thanks!
[Apr 18, 2009 3:02:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Belthazar451

Also, be careful about the ones that require contact information. Though it's approved by the Ringers, they're still a third-party site, and there's no guarantee they'll treat your personal information the same way the Ringers would.
[Apr 18, 2009 4:01:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates