• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 2
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 586 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
rlpowell

Direct vs. indirect labour issues. Reply to this Post

So I distill quite a bit. I'm Legendary at it, which I'm pretty happy about.

However, when directly distilling (i.e. playing the actual puzzle), I have never provided Expert labour. I don't just mean that it's said that I did expert and then downgraded it because no expert was needed; I mean it's *NEVER* said "Expert" when I was actually playing the puzzle, only Skilled (which sometimes gets downgraded) or Basic. IIRC, I've never gotten an Incredible! rating at the puzzle itself, either, only a lot of Excellents.

Since I'm Legendary, my skills tab says that I'm providing Expert labour; this presumably means that when I'm not puzzling (or just when I'm offline?) I'm accumulating Expert hours at the distillery.

Seems to me, then, that by actually playing the puzzle itself, I'm *losing* money.

Is this correct, or am I missing something?

-Robin
[Oct 29, 2004 6:12:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lizthegrey
Developer (retired)

Re: Direct vs. indirect labour issues. Reply to this Post

correct
[Oct 29, 2004 6:43:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    https://plus.google.com/106912596786226524817/posts [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates