• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2590 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
gunnermooch

Hunter commod spawn Islands Reply to this Post

I was recently looking through the YPPedia for the spawn island of Lobelia on the Hunter ocean. As you can see here it has no known spawns. I took a look around hunter and came across four islands which the YPPedia cleary list as spawning Pokeweed, link to the list is here.

These are not all Pokeweed and using the image I posted in Tips and Tricks I would say that Paollu and McGuffin's are the missing Lobelia spawns.

Actual island spawns:

Moving on to the Tips and Tricks thread located here. Does anyone know anything else about the possible spawn of Weld on Edgar's Choice. Again this is not listed on the YPPedia page here.

If anyone wants to dig around the area I saw this spawn I located it on the map as it is a rather large island.

----------------------------------------
Dalnoth wrote: He was going on an on about some Cybersex with a 13 year old accusation, however I immediately dismissed the claim based on the fact that slimbottom can't even type one whole sentence coherently let alone have cybersex.
[Apr 2, 2009 10:20:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Belthazar451

Re: Hunter commod spawn Islands Reply to this Post

These are not all Pokeweed and using the image I posted in Tips and Tricks I would say that Paollu and McGuffin's are the missing Lobelia spawns.

Aye, I agree. Even if they weren't lobelia, they're clearly not all the same plant. =)

If anyone wants to dig around the area I saw this spawn I located it on the map as it is a rather large island.

I'm impressed you actually spotted that - I had enough trouble finding it even WITH your map. That said, it sure looks like weld to me.

I'm often turning up an island that's missing a spawn, even colonised ones, which have it clearly listed in the market. Though to be fair, the spawns were probably listed before the market was put it. =) In any case, it might be worth doing a re-check.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Belthazar451 at Apr 2, 2009 2:07:04 PM]
[Apr 2, 2009 2:04:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
gunnermooch

Re: Hunter commod spawn Islands Reply to this Post

When I found the Weld I was in the middle of scouring every spot of the ocean to find where the Lobelia was. Once it is confirmed those two islands actually spawn Lobelia feel free to update the necessary YPPedia pages, It's not too often I check back here :P

I'm impressed you actually spotted that - I had enough trouble finding it even WITH your map. That said, it sure looks like weld to me.

I used something called GPPS it is an upgrade of GPS.

Global Pirate Positioning System :P
Dalnoth wrote: He was going on an on about some Cybersex with a 13 year old accusation, however I immediately dismissed the claim based on the fact that slimbottom can't even type one whole sentence coherently let alone have cybersex.
[Apr 2, 2009 2:15:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates