• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 9
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2629 times and has 8 replies Next Thread
leonhenry8

sinking a sloop(fund raiser) Reply to this Post

i have this idea in my head that sinking a sloop to attempt to get a injury is a good idea but the only problem is that i need another sloop to do so. basicaly all this thread is about is a fund raise whoever gives money will decide where we sink the sloop and what goes on while we are gonna sink it eg wheather to haul trasure first or to sink straight away but most of all you will be invited to sink with me but to gain this privalige you must donate at least 2dubs or 2000poe to cleem this is not a scam i dont do scams i will tell you when we are ready to go dont donate until i have the chart ppl will request
[Mar 29, 2009 3:24:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Guppyzr

Re: sinking a sloop(fund raiser) Reply to this Post

This should be posted on the Events Workshop forum or your Ocean appropriate forum.
----------------------------------------
Guppyzra of the Imaginary Ocean.
Founder and Coordinator of Fight Circle

In the Name Of... ~carpe noctem
[Mar 29, 2009 5:54:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
leonhenry8

oh sorry dont supose you know how to move it do you?
[Mar 31, 2009 4:00:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Apollo
OceanMaster

I already moved it two days ago. :)
[Mar 31, 2009 1:35:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://blog.puzzlepirates.com/apollo/ [Link]  Go to top 
leonhenry8

thank you
[Apr 5, 2009 1:17:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
SirCarl67

Not too sure if this idea will work.

Firstly pirates regularly sink in blockades and they are paid to participate in them so I am not sure you will get many pirates willing to pay 2000 poe to sink (even if they can choose the location)

Secondly Who decides on the location. I am assuming that you are taking 6 people (plus yourself fills the sloop). What if they all have different ideas? If there is only one other pirate the third issue becomes even more extreme.

Thirdly I can't see this being a fundraiser. Your suggesion of 2000poe or 2 dubs implies you play on dubloon oceans where a sloop costs about 7k + 10 dubs. Assuming they pay 2 dubs (which they are unlikely to do as 2 dubs are worth 2.5-3k you receive 12 dubs and are about 4k out of pocket.
Apollo tells ye "If you're ok for me to do one [bake-off], I'll go with that."
[Apr 5, 2009 2:42:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
heyhigh

will donate 2 sloops and 50k.. if this ever is going to happen , i will only give you the stuff the day of the event just so i know its happening
Amazing on Sage ... Ill wager you 100k in drinking any day any time : ) : ) HEHAW !
[Apr 16, 2009 12:33:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sierraam

Way back in the day we tried this, sank tons of sloops, charging only to cover the cost of them. Only one problem, no one ever got an injury. Seems the odds are just too great.

Puff
[May 3, 2009 11:09:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ivalice

I dont think a lot of people will join this with no guarante
soooo,sup?

Main:Ivalice on Sage
-----------------------------------------------------------
Secondary:Teutonik on Sage
-----------------------------------------------------------
Third:Spammaster on Sage
--------------------------------------
[May 14, 2009 8:34:57 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates