• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 13
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3345 times and has 12 replies Next Thread
Meghaford

Dastards looking for new Officers!! Reply to this Post

Ahoy there!

I'm announcing that the Dastards have grown alot in the past few weeks, as we've seen more and more people around. We had 28 members last time I counted, and I believe we are the biggest (and best) crew currently sailing the seas!! Alas we have only 2 active Officers and are in dire need of some more qualified pirates to promote. I've had me eye out, but I cannot be online all the time to see who's around alot and who is not. I have also been keeping my eye on the forums where I have seen some, but not many Dastards posting. Posting is a requirement for becomming an officer!! So if you are posting, please sent a thread into one of the Dastards topics so I know who ye are.

And anyone who has a recommendation for promotion, please leave a post, we'll take everyone into consideration. We're especially looking for someone who can be on regularly in the later hours of the day, since we have the earlier hours covered.

Smooth sails to ye!
----------------------------------------
--Ursela, Captain of the Dastards
... and a few others ...
[Dec 21, 2002 8:25:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.rjmlb.com [Link]  Go to top 
GeneralLabor

Re: Dastards looking for new Officers!! Reply to this Post

Silverbeard and I (Sparky) were siting around port tonight chating and wishing some officer, from our crew The Dastards or any crew, would stop bye so that we could go pillageing and experiance the more exciting parts of the game and make some good money. We would love to see some more officers so that we late night pacific coast pirates could go out and do some good pillageing....
[Dec 23, 2002 5:31:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
3eyedSusy

hey sparky i know what u mean. (i'm on gmt time) when i get on line there is rarley an officer online meaning i also don't experiance the more exiting aspects of the game.(Pillaging)

wildeyedjack

happy christmas everyone.
[Dec 23, 2002 10:23:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Rengor

Aye I second that lads. There are long hours with no officers where we non-officers just hang around drinking and getting into fights over pink boots and fluffy hats - it's sad and depraving for a proud pirate!

I would love taking that next step to officer myself, leave the pink boots behind and steer a mighty ship and honorable crew out the harbor to unknown adventures and glory - after all that is what being a pirate is all about aye?
-= SilverBeard of The Mad Mutineers =-
--=== www.madmutineers.com ===--
[Dec 26, 2002 5:06:51 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
homullus

Promote me! Reply to this Post

I am ready and willing... of course I have to log in as my husband Homullus and have to keep re-identifying myself.

--------->VOTE FOR THUSNELDA! <--------

Just keep an eye out. I've already put in two bugs. More later...
[Dec 26, 2002 12:05:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    homullus [Link]  Go to top 
Meghaford

Har! we've had Thusnelda instated as Officer due to her contribution to the forums (as Homullus) and her time online.

We are still searching for new officers, especially ones in PST since our only PST officer seems to be mia. where are ye Gragg??? I don't want to demote ye fer lack of participation... so give a holler!

Also, please post a hello if ye haven't already so we know who ye are, and post who you would like to see as next officer of the Dastards!!

New officers if ye get a chance, we seem to be low on maps to Oyster, as well as maps from Winter Solstice to the other Islands. Myself, Duncan and Verna have already contributed to the current 3 ships, but twould be nice to flesh out the collection.

Also, if ever ye take out a ship, try to leave it at an island other than Alpha. This way it's easier to scout out Skellies whenever we go Skelly Hunting. (and if any o ye want to buy an extra small sloop to leave at an island, twould make the skellies even easier to find!

GO DASTARDS!!
... and a few others ...
[Jan 2, 2003 11:17:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.rjmlb.com [Link]  Go to top 
AvaPoet

My Contribution Reply to this Post

Ahoy!

As a new Officer of the Dastards, I'll be making it my primary goal to provide a means by which us over here in Europe can go for a pillage during our daylight hours, too! I tend to be online during the afternoons and evenings GMT, but if anybody has any specific requests, or there's a big pillage on, let me know!

I'm also putting some pennies together to get a new ship into play: the Mad Mutineers have caught up with us, having recently bought a third ship of thier own: they must be shown thier rightful place! =o)

Wildeye and I took on 5 Skellies yesterday afternoon: a tough fight we put up, but lost nonetheless. Has anybody made any observations about the different colours of skellies? I've seen red, blue and white - do some fight better than others, or hold different treasures? Anyway...

See you aboard.
Ava
[Jan 3, 2003 11:28:30 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.avangel.com/ [Link]  Go to top 
3eyedSusy

Hey ava that would be great I tend to be on usually 8pm and somtimes midday and 4pm(all gmt)

wildeyedjack
[Jan 3, 2003 7:18:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Meghaford

Skellingtons Reply to this Post

I'm not sure what the different colors mean... I've seen Red, blue, white and grey... we have a really tough Blue skelly the other day tho... I don't remember noticing the other ones.
... and a few others ...
[Jan 4, 2003 3:27:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.rjmlb.com [Link]  Go to top 
Pebbles

We now have a new ship, with maps to just about everywhere but Csnoss (I know that's not spelled right). I left the new one at Alpha, but the others are at other islands.

Happy Skell hunting everyone
[Jan 4, 2003 9:14:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Thusnelda

new map for new ship Reply to this Post

FYI, there's a new Alpha-Cnossos map on the Deceitful Sardine, so I believe we can now at least take every leg through Alpha.

"New ship, eh? 'Cos the Mutineers are catchin' up with ye," says my scurvy dog of a husband (their captain).

"Not bloody likely!" sez I.

DASTARDS PRIDE!
[secret handshake]

Thusnelda
Madam, proud Looterata
Why are old people playing on this game i dont know its probly something to do with control but its kind of werd. Get a life or a girl friend or mabe even a wife but if your an adult that plays this game your a loser
[Jan 4, 2003 3:41:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Thusnelda

another new map Reply to this Post

AAAAnd... the first map on the Grunion is Alpha to Oyster. Gotta start somewhere.
Madam, proud Looterata
Why are old people playing on this game i dont know its probly something to do with control but its kind of werd. Get a life or a girl friend or mabe even a wife but if your an adult that plays this game your a loser
[Jan 5, 2003 11:15:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Pebbles

OK - I checked all our ships. All but the Unchanging Herring have a complete set. The Herring is missing the ma to Papaya.

I also have almost a complete set ready for the next purchase.

Verna the Vain, Officer of the Dastards.
[Jan 5, 2003 12:47:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates