• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 103
Posts: 103   Pages: 4   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 46261 times and has 102 replies Next Thread
ellopoppet

Re: "Free doubloons" via peanutlabs Reply to this Post

Learn to lie? They just about tell you what they are looking for.
----------------------------------------
~Athens~ Hunter

Want to know who makes my avatars?
[Jun 30, 2009 4:34:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Inschato

You're... evil.
-Undisputed Overlord of the Emerald Ocean
[Jun 30, 2009 4:38:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dylan

You're... evil.

Presumably not when answering the dubvey on "Nice Girls".
[Jun 30, 2009 4:40:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
nitelight

Learn to lie? They just about tell you what they are looking for.

there was one survey for expecting women...prize was 12 dubs. I almost wanted to lie and pretend I was pregnant just for the dubs.

I do only surveys and have gotten plenty of dubs (easily over 20). Anything that asks for an address or phone number I just close. Works great for me.
ladymelo
Capt of Lex Gabinia
Good Grief

<3 Gwiddon for the avvie!
[Jun 30, 2009 10:58:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
HstarR

I lol'd

And on another note, why was I excluded for having Chrome? It asked what browser I had, I checked other, and it said I didn't qualify. I know some web pages don't support Chrome, but I took these surveys before.
[Jul 6, 2009 3:34:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
barrelmonkey

REJBELLS wrote: 
typical

Have we verified that you aren't actually a spambot given a forum account by some act of a hateful god?

This one is my favorite: http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?p=1497661#1497661

I've actually sent the link to people who don't even play the game just because I enjoyed it so much. I imagine the third and fourth, uhh, "paragraphs" in the movie trailer voice, but my favorite part is the bit about Dr. Phil.
[Jul 7, 2009 3:16:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Gothmog1065

REJBELLS wrote: 
typical

Have we verified that you aren't actually a spambot given a forum account by some act of a hateful god?

This one is my favorite: http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?p=1497661#1497661

The problem is the things she says are actually decent, and sometimes quite good. Yet I skip her posts because reading them gives me a headache. I hope when I'm old and my mind is going I don't type like that.
Nemesis wrote: 
You ruined my joke, Goth.
Arakael wrote: 
Goth is right, as usual.
Blobbles wrote: 
Goth is right. *shudders*

[Jul 12, 2009 12:37:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
StuManchu

I'm really looking forward to making absolutely no sense some day, but nodding sagely after I make it, and leaning back in my armchair with a smug smile of wisdom set deep in my wrinkled face.

I was wearing an onion on my belt (which was the style at the time)... so anyways, here I come down the avenue, which in MY day was called a through-buzzit!

This one caught my eye today. Weheeee!
Was once Stuyvesant

Redistribute your wealth, or we'll redistribute your blood.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by StuManchu at Jul 13, 2009 12:12:12 PM]
[Jul 13, 2009 11:42:30 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dorien

That's Gold Jerry! GOLD!
Lord of Tyr's Own, Ambassador and SO of the Fifth Fist

I've never met a keg o' Rum I didn't like!
[Jul 15, 2009 1:30:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dylan

diddums++
[Dec 16, 2009 1:55:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
whatthejish

What an amazingly constructive post, Dylan. We're all for the better after attaining this knowledge.
Dionysos, Cobalt and Obsidian
[Dec 17, 2009 8:27:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
joebob679

OOO is a business. Businesses make money.

bushiness also must maintain good images or it can lose them more money in the long run.
[Jul 24, 2011 6:16:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bipper2

Well, it's not that bad but the cellphone scams that PL provides are all pretty darn terrible.

If I had a choice in their moneymaking procedures in PP, I'd open up more microtransactions.

Just more things to use dubs for. Like advertizing your shop on duty reports (Because what else are we going to do with that extra space?) or more things to buy with them in general.

Heck, rather than scam gullible players through PL, I'd rather them just slap an ad on the duty reports and solve the problem that way.
[Jul 25, 2011 7:22:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 103   Pages: 4   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates