• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 7
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1760 times and has 6 replies Next Thread
UreMama

Adding Big 2 to the carousing puzzles Reply to this Post

Ok so the big 2 game on game gardens would make a great addition to the carousing games. Just say follow those rules already laid down, and the first to 3 wins or sets wins overall. I think it would be a very great addition since its about time we add another game xD
----------------------------------------
Kory on all oceans, but specifically Viridian
[Dec 24, 2008 2:45:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Rhoaleper

Re: Adding Big 2 to the carousing puzzles Reply to this Post

Ah yes... I would probably like to play humans rather than those (not too bright) bots all the time. :p
Spheniscine on Obsidian
Was Rhoaleper in all dub oceans, but based in Viridian
[Dec 24, 2008 5:56:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Bauds

I've never played it so can't really comment on it, apart from that three puzzles (construction, weavery and tailoring) are already being made, and myself and I'm sure many others would rather things like pillaging payouts and spawns, foraging using up labour, booched bnav scoring meaning no ults and a top 10 sorted by experience but not skill on some oceans were fixed rather than a new puzzle, colour or whatever else added.
Bauds of Obsidian, formerly Cerulean and before that Midnight.
[Dec 27, 2008 5:46:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Rhoaleper

Meh... good point.
Spheniscine on Obsidian
Was Rhoaleper in all dub oceans, but based in Viridian
[Dec 27, 2008 7:49:31 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Bauds

Sorry for the rant, I only mean in the short term :-) Personally I've never heard of it, maybe ye should try and get more people playing it, e.g. link from yer forum signature or telling people ye know in game. I also read today that Three Rings are looking for another multiplayer puzzle, while I'm not sure if that's true another carousing puzzle is surely what was meant!
Bauds of Obsidian, formerly Cerulean and before that Midnight.
[Dec 27, 2008 3:32:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Faulkston

Bump.

This particular card game proposal has been brought up again.
[May 13, 2011 9:18:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/search [Link]  Go to top 
Jongy5

I'm actually quite a big fan of this game, and could use a niche in the parlor games area.

Foreseeable problems- table sizes, I'm sure we've all noticed how wierd games with 5+people get

Use jokers as wild cards?

Tributes to whoever wins each round?

etc.etc.
Musicologist : Self-proclaimed Master Minstrel mostly of Meridian

Message from Team Evil: Fine, we'll pass the petition along to Hera for you even though you're pro-Team Purple, but we refuse to be happy about it! #TeamEvilisAWESOME
[Oct 22, 2011 5:59:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates