• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 40
Posts: 40   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 10584 times and has 39 replies Next Thread
CraftingProj

Round 3 Feedback for Snapper - now open!

This thread is for feedback on the GCPP Snapper puzzle. We will collect feedback for a few weeks (at least until January 4th). Note that this is an extension of the Mariggle puzzle. Please try them both before commenting.

Play now!

Please try to share your thoughts on these areas:

* How easy was it to learn to play?
* What is the addiction factor? Do you have to force yourself to play it a few more times in order to give decent feedback, or does it tempt you to keep playing when you have other things to do? (or somewhere in the middle)
* Separate from the addiction, is playing the game fun?
* Does the analogy work for a crafting puzzle?
* Approximately how long does it take you to play a typical game? Does this time feel too long, too short, or about right?
* Which level or settings did you find to be the most fun?
* What is your favorite part of the game?
* If you played enough to get good at this game, will it provide a challenge for Ult level players?

Please concentrate on whether the game is fun to play, and not on the quality of graphics, animations, sounds, etc. If this game is chosen for YPP, we will add all that.

Do not post suggestions for improvement to this thread. Those should go here instead.

Thread now open!
----------------------------------------
[Edit 1 times, last edit by CraftingProj at Dec 22, 2008 10:36:27 AM]
[Dec 22, 2008 10:31:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sara_Sparrow

Re: Round 3 Feedback for Snapper - now open!

The concept was easy to understand, but playing was hard.

* What is the addiction factor?
I had to force myself to play.

I didn't really think so.

It'd be a stretch, but I could see it.

* Approximately how long does it take you to play a typical game? Does this time feel too long, too short, or about right?
Too long.

Not really any of them.

Don't really have one.

* If you played enough to get good at this game, will it provide a challenge for Ult level players?
I'm sure it would.
Sarahsparrow of Cerulean
Captain of Barnacle for Brains
Lady of Riot

[Dec 22, 2008 9:28:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
camelama

Couldn't really translate the words into actual physical play. Took me a while to figure out the concept of what to do to start with, and never really figured out the whole gameplay. I R Dum? :)

* What is the addiction factor? Do you have to force yourself to play it a few more times in order to give decent feedback, or does it tempt you to keep playing when you have other things to do? (or somewhere in the middle)
No addiction. Had to force myself to keep playing long enough.

Nope, not for me, sorry. :(

Not for me.

Way too long, but that was because I wasn't having fun.

None. :(

Don't think I could pick one

I guess.
"Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving!"
-Auntie Mame
[Dec 22, 2008 10:10:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Discojack

The goal is evident at first but the clearing mechanism is confusing when it begins to make peices disapear. Although it is not clear how to score combos or any specials at all.

I liked the concept at first but it does not pose enough challenge to make me want to play it more.

Not really, perhaps proper graphics and more sparkle could change my mind but it was a bit too linear.

I think the creator was too specific by deciding that the peices make specific peices of furniture. Although if they are made to more vague furniture related peices it could work.

It can be done too fast if you manage to get just the one shape right due to the falling peice mechanism.

Multiple colors were more challenging although it felt as do the board got cluttered fast and killed the shape making and enjoyment.

I like the freedom given to the player as to how he assembles them and the technicality behind the stacking process for complex shapes and cascading.

I can see it become a challenge but it would need modifications. The potential with cascades and varied peices is there though.
When God gives you lemons
Find a new God!

Viprince
[Dec 22, 2008 10:55:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
tanonev

I think the creator was too specific by deciding that the peices make specific peices of furniture. Although if they are made to more vague furniture related peices it could work.

Was this comment intended for Snapper or for Mariggle? Snapper has no restrictions on what kinds of figures you can assemble, as long as there's a solid border all around.

Multiple colors were more challenging although it felt as do the board got cluttered fast and killed the shape making and enjoyment.

Not specifically directed at this player, but an apparently easily overlooked feature is the ability to clear out "cluttered" regions that can't be worked into a figure by pressing 'X' or right-clicking.
Tanonev on all oceans; currently exploring Meridian.
Puppetar by Tilinka
[Dec 22, 2008 11:51:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.alpha-slash.com [Link]  Go to top 
Loren_S

Basic concept is easy. The whole purpose escapes me.

A bit higher than Mariggle. But still can't realy figure out what to do.

It might with some more work. Potential is there. currently it is not.

Yes

about 5 min. But got frustrated by not knowing what to do. So it was too long

Did not try more than the default

-

It might. Though I think the basic Mariggle is more focused.
CoatOSilver, Captain of Forget About It, Retired King of ©©©, Sage
[Dec 23, 2008 12:37:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
EmberLeo

Hmm, that's hard to answer. The very basic theme that I need to make closed shapes was quite clear and easy to understand. The specific mechanisms for moving the pieces took me a few tries, but that can be adjusted. It took me a little while to get it that white is no-color, and I had to be told point blank that I could clear the edge pieces by right-clicking at the top.

So it's easy to get started, but you'd better write clear instructions and I'd better read them carefully if I want to really play.

Just short of addicting.

Yes, quite - I think it's an inspired variation on the Mariggle theme.

It doesn't feel specifically Furnishing-y to me, but perhaps it could be made to seem more so if the colors more overtly represented materials like wood, metal, and upholstery?

1-2 colors. 3 just made me stop trying to have single color shapes. But I suspect a 3rd color would be interesting if I had more practice.

I'm not sure. I guess I just really liked the mechanism of closing space. Once you get the hang of it, you can make really meandering shapes.

I suspect so - especially with more colors added in.

--Ember--
Furnishing Project - Gilthead
Proposal: http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/GCPP:Proposal-Gilthead
Thread: http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?thread=97545
Prototype: http://albert.best.vwh.net/gilthead/GiltHead.html
[Dec 23, 2008 12:40:57 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
draco9

--Pretty easy to learn, although the instructions on things like draining are not too clear.

--Somewhere in the middle

--its ok, but since its not very addicting, it takes some of the fun out

--Only if its analogous to building furniture and painting it.

* Approximately how long does it take you to play a typical game? --Does this time feel too long, too short, or about right?
It took me about 5 minutes, possibly too short to keep from burning through several labor hours without realizing it.

--Stayed on the default level, did not try any extra colors.

--That its relatively intuitive to start, and once shapes are enclosed, you can see how to form a strategy based on drop rates.

--Not unless more pieces are added-as there are only 4 pieces, the drop rate will be somewhat easy to overcome and players would be able to memorize high scoring plays to an extent.
Dracon, Captain of Revenge of Io on the Midnight Ocean
Queen of Deus ex Machina

[Dec 23, 2008 12:50:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.utdallas.edu/~tmh015200    senior_draco    talonsof10 [Link]  Go to top 
MrTeatime

Edit: Confused Snapper and Mariggle feedback AND forgot to send Mariggle at all. So I posted the old feedback for Mariggle and edited this one here

It is easy to understand how the game works.

I think it is quite addicting.

It is fun to play. Since there are no shapes like in Mariggle, it is not discouraging if no suiting pieces are generated.

The analogy is not as strong as in Mariggle. But still a good one.

Playing time is about right. But that also depends on the settings for piece probability.

The default setting is fun, but there is more challenge with more than one fill color.

Trying to build highvalued areas.

Since the parts are generated randomly there will always be a challenge and adding more fill colors offers another way of making it harder/challenging.
Eldrick auf Opal
Leitender Offizier (Senior Officer) der Ghosts of Darkness
Priester des dunklen Lords El Pollo
[Edit 1 times, last edit by MrTeatime at Jan 7, 2009 7:58:11 AM]
[Dec 23, 2008 5:44:54 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    mrteatime2001    JonathanTeatime    22517701 [Link]  Go to top 
Discojack

Was this comment intended for Snapper or for Mariggle? Snapper has no restrictions on what kinds of figures you can assemble, as long as there's a solid border all around.

I guess I got a bit confused with Mariggle but I still think that the idea of specifically geamotric shapes doesn't completely show the spirit of furniture which you generally want smooth and with details. I just can't see what graphics could be layered on the peices to make it seem like the player is making furnitre, although I fail at imagintion (I blame the media).

Not specifically directed at this player, but an apparently easily overlooked feature is the ability to clear out "cluttered" regions that can't be worked into a figure by pressing 'X' or right-clicking.

I played again with the right clicking never mind what I said it works wonders although I still find that the falling peices when completing an enclosed space make for a glitchy success when you make 3X3 squares.

Edit: Quotes Phail
When God gives you lemons
Find a new God!

Viprince
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Discojack at Dec 23, 2008 6:07:27 AM]
[Dec 23, 2008 6:02:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MrTeatime

Gameplay is easy to understand.

It is addicting, because you want to try to get bigger shapes.

It is fun to play. But get boring after some time and you need a break.

The analogy is suitable, but adding shapes to build (like in Mariggle) makes it too hard.

In the test games the time was a bit short. More shapes to build won't hurt the experience.

When playing with more than one color, the penalty for building multicolor areas is not obivous. But generally adding more colors adds challenge.

Trying to build large areas.

It is possible to build a shape that is "self supporting". Finishing the area will leave a similar shape that can be finished right away, leaving the same shape again. At some point the challenge for ult level players could shrink.
Eldrick auf Opal
Leitender Offizier (Senior Officer) der Ghosts of Darkness
Priester des dunklen Lords El Pollo
[Dec 23, 2008 6:25:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    mrteatime2001    JonathanTeatime    22517701 [Link]  Go to top 
kaoma

easy after reading the instructions a 2nd time
I liked it but not enough to keep playing for a long time
yes it was (a lot more than mariggle)
not very much
* Approximately how long does it take you to play a typical
game? Does this time feel too long, too short, or about right?
about right
with 3 colors
trying to make big unicolor shapes
not if it stays with 3 colors and 4 shapes
Orchidee, on Cerulean and all other oceans

Don't call me Orc! I'm a flower not a beast
[Dec 23, 2008 2:36:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Taiaka

Its pretty straight forward. I wasn't too sure what draining the edges did the first game or two, but got the hang of it quickly enough.

* What is the addiction factor? Do you have to force yourself to play it a few more times in order to give decent feedback, or does it tempt you to keep playing when you have other things to do?
I didn't get frustrated, to me it was calming even with the 3 colors. It got repetitive after about 5 games though, but even so I kinda developed a familiarity and wanted to see how high I could score and how large I could build a box. I played it more times than I thought I would.

The simplicity is serindipidous, so I wouldn't exactly use the word 'fun'. More like challenging...and satisfying when ye get on a roll.

Yeah, I think so.

At first I didn't even notice that I even had a goal, but that was just my stupidity. Once I got rolling it took about the same time to complete a game as say shipwrightery, so I'd say it felt about right.

I liked playing with all 3 colors best (kinda almost wished it would be more difficult too), but I really didn't understand the scoring/penalties

Trying to build huge shapes and see how they'd score...and then try to beat my score!

I think there would have to be more colors and shapes, curveballs or nightmare pieces a player would dread to see in queue in order for it to remain challenging.
Venenosa of Midnight
Captain of Jolly's Pirates
Se habla Español
[Dec 24, 2008 8:33:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Luvessy

Easy and somewhat intuitive for basic gameplay. Non-basic strategies like color drain are a little harder to find. The instructions are not clearly written, but I didn't find that I really needed them.

I enjoyed it. Certainly something I would spend a few minutes playing in between other options. I found it very easy to pick up one or two sessions.

Snapper is much closer to what I wanted Mariggle to be. I enjoyed it.

I'm not sure I see the analogy with the current graphics and gameplay.

Just about right.

3 colors

Building large, windy shapes and trying to keep them one color.

It would need some enhancements...definitely more than three colors. Possibly a special 2x2 shape to really mix things up.
--Mistymate

(Avatar by Sancha.)
[Dec 24, 2008 2:47:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Arnora

It took me ages to figure out that in order to drain the pieces you had to right click while your mouse is hovering over the bar the pieces appear in or it doesn't work. I got really frustrated because I couldn't get it to work and wasn't sure whether it was a glitch or if I was just plain dumb. Please clarify this in the instructions.

Other than that it wasn't too hard to understand.

No addiction factor whatsoever for me.

Not really. I don't feel any sense of purpose in what I'm building, nor do I feel very motivated to create combos and up my score that way. But that's probably because of the graphics.

Not really. The thing that tied mariggle to furnishing was the specific shapes that had to be made and that's gone in this one

2 minutes if I wasn't trying to build any coombos or pay attention to the enclosed colors. Maybe 5 if I was. It still felt too long because I wasn't having any fun, but would probably be an acceptable ammount of time if that changed

Fun isn't the right word here, but the levels with more shapes and more colors were definitely more challenging. And less monotonous.

Don't have one at the moment

Sure. You can always go for more complicated shapes or bigger combos. If you can keep yourself from falling asleep long enough. I definitely think this game needs more excitement, since it doesn't have the time factor putting you on your toes like other games do.
Arnora on all Green oceans, but mainly Viridian

SO of Die By The Sword
Princess of Post Mortem
[Dec 24, 2008 7:14:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
tanonev

It took me ages to figure out that in order to drain the pieces you had to right click while your mouse is hovering over the bar the pieces appear in or it doesn't work. I got really frustrated because I couldn't get it to work and wasn't sure whether it was a glitch or if I was just plain dumb. Please clarify this in the instructions.

That's a bug and has been fixed; right clicking now works anywhere on or near the board (though not over in the scoring area). Thanks for the report :)
Tanonev on all oceans; currently exploring Meridian.
Puppetar by Tilinka
[Dec 24, 2008 8:55:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.alpha-slash.com [Link]  Go to top 
kittycool

It took me around two minutes to understand it, but when I did I got into it easily.

It wasn't very addicting, I had to force myself to stay.

Not really.

I guess it would work for furnishing.

I think it's just about right.

I liked 2 colours and all shapes. 3 colours got quite confusing.

Making big shapes.

Yes.
Kittyocool on Hunter
[Dec 26, 2008 9:17:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Anneogram

* How easy was it to learn to play? Easy to understand
* What is the addiction factor? I found it addictive as I tried to understand the best way to play the game
* Separate from the addiction, is playing the game fun? Fairly fun
* Does the analogy work for a crafting puzzle? Not a great analogy
* Approximately how long does it take you to play a typical game? Approx 5 mins seemed a bit short
3 colours
* What is your favorite part of the game? Trying to work out the logic for getting a good score
* If you played enough to get good at this game, will it provide a challenge for Ult level players? Not sure how complexity would be increased to high enough level
[Dec 26, 2008 12:37:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
randompanzy

pretty easy

somewhat addicting

alittle bit more from the maggie puzzle but not so much

still no :s

about right :)

starting settings

still dont have one

no i still dont think it can be
Randompanzy on every ocean mainly Viridian
SO of Puzzling Privateers
Royal of Imperial Madness

Tranquilized says, u kno yer notorious for lagging? xD

Donsmythe wrote: Welcome to Yohoho Puzzle Pirates Vista

[Edit 1 times, last edit by randompanzy at Dec 28, 2008 8:32:08 AM]
[Dec 28, 2008 8:31:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.teamepsilon.net    phillip1904    GB Fayt    I'm a little kitty that goes MOO! :D [Link]  Go to top 
Gingerish

I really LIKE this puzzle.
Addicting? Aye!
Time to play? What does it matter if ye are hooked?
Anything to get me off the distilling puzzle will be nice:)
The only person I care to impress....
........................................I married.
[Dec 28, 2008 9:55:24 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Quitex

Yes! It was easy to learn to play.

I couldn't stop playing after I understood the game

Yes! however I get frustrated when I misdrop pieces :(

With colors? Yes.

About time.

One and Two colors.

Building patterns

Yes, it would totally give a big challenge. Sometimes with two colors you srsly mess things up, i couldn't imagine with THREE colors.
Quitex, everywhere, mainly Ice.
Monarch of Cows
Joly wrote: 
Someone asked why Quitex would do this as a rogue. All I can say is, well, he's QUITEX! No one knows what he will do next, ESPECIALLY Quitex.

[Dec 29, 2008 2:54:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Happyharlot

Was good amount of easiness.

Hmm... wasn't totall addicted to this one. Carpentry in PP is my worst game, this reminded me of it a little, just in those kind of shapes and in creating them. It just isn't my thing, might be great for others thought, it is a good idea.

* Separate from the addiction, is playing the game fun?Mmm.. so-so for me, but again maybe great for others.

Does the analogy work for a crafting puzzle?
It could be if phrased in the right way. You are creating shapes which then could be used in the furniture.

This seemed a little long for me.

I didn't do that well in the upper level with more colors, but the addition of more colors was very exciting to me, (made me want to play more, then with the one color option.

Multiple colors.

Probably.
Cheers,
Happyharlot
Viridian and Ocean Wide, (Nanncy on Hunter)
Make a Playlist to Share with Your Fellow Pirates :)

[Dec 29, 2008 2:57:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
smilidom

Well, I got it really fast.

It, I guess since the graphics and gameplay are still raw, I didn't get really adicted, but I do think with some graphic and gameplay inprovements this game would caught me.

Sure is, I liked it a lot.

Yes, I guess with the graphics it would be a lot better.

It feels too long, a bit shorter would be way better.

Since I'm a begginer, 1 color, and 1 on every piece frequency was the best, in my opinion there is no need to change piece frequency, it spoils the fun, since some pieces are easyer to place than others.

I coudn't divide the game in parts actually.

I think it does, thou I coudn't get good with more than 1 color, I guess changin the number of colors make it a lot more challenging.

Separate from that, I have a suggestion, I guess that, if it had some special shapes, that would be worth way more points than the normal shapes, would make it a lot funnier and challenging. But to add that the scoring for the normal shapes would have to be lowered.

Edit:
One more thing: In my opinion, Snappers is way better than Mariglle. It actually looks like Snappers is a inproved version of Mariglle.
Smilidom on Hunter.

Nothing important so far...
[Edit 1 times, last edit by smilidom at Dec 29, 2008 7:56:14 PM]
[Dec 29, 2008 7:52:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jolyma

* How easy was it to learn to play?Fairly easy.

It doesn't have an addiction factor for me.

* Separate from the addiction, is playing the game fun?Moreso than Mariggle.

* Does the analogy work for a crafting puzzle?yes

* Approximately how long does it take you to play a typical game? Does this time feel too long, too short, or about right?It felt a bit long in my opinion.

* Which level or settings did you find to be the most fun?The higher settings were a bit more fun for me.

I do believe it is more challenging that Mariggle. Overall, I just couldn't keep my attention on it though. It just wasn't my kind of puzzle.
Jolyma

[Dec 29, 2008 8:53:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sharktailz

* How easy was it to learn to play? Very, very easy. I had already learned the rules in Mariggle, so no little rule reading was needed.
* What is the addiction factor? Do you have to force yourself to play it a few more times in order to give decent feedback, or does it tempt you to keep playing when you have other things to do? (or somewhere in the middle): Not so addicting for me. I can't see myself playing this hours on end like I can with some of the other designs in this project. I had to force myself a bit to make sure the job was done, which was saddening to me. It is a great concept, it really is, but it definitely needs a bit of an upgrade.
* Separate from the addiction, is playing the game fun? All addiction factors aside, I feel that it is. Not completely thrilling, but yes, fun. Adding a bit more complexity would definitely broaden my excitement.
* Does the analogy work for a crafting puzzle? I can see this puzzle more as a piracy puzzle more than a crafting puzzle. There isn't much thought to it. It's quick, easy to do; it would fit in very nicely with the current piracy puzzles.
* Approximately how long does it take you to play a typical game? Does this time feel too long, too short, or about right? The time it takes to clear 20 blocks a little too excessive. It was very frustrating having to clear that many sections. It is fine when it is far into the puzzle, but as a start-off it just does not work. 5-10 would be a good start, perhaps growing more and more as the game gets more difficult.
* Which level or settings did you find to be the most fun? I really enjoyed setting all the tile frequencies at a ratio of "2" or more (keeping them all even). It was really fun!
* What is your favorite part of the game? That's very difficult to say. At the moment I do not have an answer for this question.
* If you played enough to get good at this game, will it provide a challenge for Ult level players? No, it does not. There really isn't much to it. It's a step up from the Mariggle puzzle, but it is still very basic and simple. Unless the difficulty is changed, the puzzle will not provide a challenge to those players on an "Ultimate" level.
Sharktail, Sage. Avatar by Phillite!

Laptop done broked'd! PM me if you need anything.
[Dec 29, 2008 9:57:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://twitter.com/SharktailYPP [Link]  Go to top 
ppplushies

Yes! It was probably one of the easier ones to learn how to play and get strategies down then the rest of the other crafting puzzles.

I loved this game! Very addicting.

Very fun. It is a tad annoying when you mess-up, but fixing the mess-up is part of the fun :D

Yes, because of the colours and such.

It seems about right.

Two colours I found the best. If I had three it got rather confusing, but with more practise it would be doable and fun.

Building up the patterns.

Yep! Ult level players would have to do particularly well, because so many people would want to play this puzzle, and excell at it.
Kadazzle
[Dec 29, 2008 9:58:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
CurlyKidd

I found this to be more addictive than the earlier version and it was kind of fun (5 out of 10?). But I don't get the analogy at all here. The time part seemed about right, however. I did like trying to make big shapes clear and it could become a challenge at the high level, but again, I just don't see how this is a furniture puzzle.
[Dec 30, 2008 9:38:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    tr1265 [Link]  Go to top 
perfectteen

How easy was it to learn to play?

Easy to understand, hard to carry out.

What is the addiction factor? Do you have to force yourself to play it a few more times in order to give decent feedback, or does it tempt you to keep playing when you have other things to do? (or somewhere in the middle)

It was more interesting than its counterpart, Mariggle, but I still had to force myself to play it.

Separate from the addiction, is playing the game fun?

More so than Mariggle, but there's really no fun to this game.

Does the analogy work for a crafting puzzle?

I don't find that it works for a furnishing puzzle.

Approximately how long does it take you to play a typical game? Does this time feel too long, too short, or about right?

I couldn't finish this version either.

Which level or settings did you find to be the most fun?

None of them.

What is your favorite part of the game?

I liked draining the edges, but I think that it made me mess up a lot.

If you played enough to get good at this game, will it provide a challenge for Ult level players?

It probably will, but since I didn't play long enough I can't tell for sure.

Nemesis broadcasts,

"The skellies are on the move. All hail Nemesis."

[Edit 1 times, last edit by perfectteen at Dec 30, 2008 4:49:10 PM]
[Dec 30, 2008 4:48:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
puppy1254170

It took me a while to understand how to get out of the negative score, but it was easy after that.
At first I was forcing myself to play it, then I didn't want it to end, so somewhere in the middle.
After understanding it, yes
In a way, yes
I felt it was about just right.
The default ones.
I liked being able to clear most areas by pressing X or right-clicking. It made it easier.
I would think so, not sure how, but I think it would be possible.

Missjessica on Sage
Missjessica on Sage Emerald

Starting back up from square one. *Sigh*
[Jan 1, 2009 10:46:51 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ellopoppet

Not too bad, but then again I played Mariggle first.

I liked this MUCH better than Mariggle , I was also more hooked too it.
After understanding it, yes
Yes.
I felt it was about just right.
The default one, were there more?
Being able to use my arrow keys to move things about, I am on a laptop.
I really can't say, I am not that good
~Athens~ Hunter

Want to know who makes my avatars?
[Jan 1, 2009 5:18:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 40   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2014 Three Rings Design, Inc. All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates