• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 6
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 988 times and has 5 replies Next Thread
naivespice

Who gets the ship deed whenthe owner lets her account lapse? Reply to this Post

My crew member let her account lapse. Her character still exists (/who), but she is not able to log in.

I'm not sure how this is supposed to work, but does the captain of the crew get the deed to her ship? Or will the ship just disappear at some later date along with her character stats?

Im sure this has probably been asked in the past but i'll be damned if the search function would reveal it for me, probably due to poor keywords. (Yes Google hates me too) :)
[Sep 16, 2004 5:30:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Markoman

Re: Who gets the ship deed whenthe owner lets her account lapse? Reply to this Post

Well, now the deed "appears" on the ship when the character is deleted. I have not experienced this personally though, so I do not know how it works.
----------------------------------------
Markozeta
[Sep 16, 2004 5:59:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.Mersenne.org    Markozetaman [Link]  Go to top 
naivespice

Re: Who gets the ship deed whenthe owner lets her account lapse? Reply to this Post

ah, so the character must first be deleted... which if another current thread is to be believed will never be done to a subscribing character.... fun...
[Sep 16, 2004 6:03:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Markoman

That's been changed now, I believe, but I am not sure.
Markozeta
[Sep 16, 2004 6:06:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.Mersenne.org    Markozetaman [Link]  Go to top 
ivazquez

The crew's captain can request that an OM transfer the deed.
Indeed wrote: 
You people are like hare krishnas. What do i have to do , beat you over the head?

[Sep 16, 2004 7:40:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
naivespice

ah ok, thanks alot, much appreciated guys
[Sep 17, 2004 5:38:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates