• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 7
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4077 times and has 6 replies Next Thread
Benzene265

Google Rhodin Blonde! Reply to this Post

While both of the colors running would look nice on the Goldfish, neither will get me a wig in my natural hair color, or fix the economy, for that matter. So, be sure to complain mightily that there's no write-in section on the ballot. Hmph.
----------------------------------------
A Ghyslaine and a Rhodin for every Ocean, but mostly on Viridian.
Make the natural choice for our oceans: Google Rhodin Blonde!
[Nov 4, 2008 6:00:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Have you considered becoming a well-tanned blonde? [Link]  Go to top 
Quitex

Re: Google Rhodin Blonde! Reply to this Post

Uh, paint your hair either Ored (FTW) or Purblue (EW)??
Quitex, everywhere, mainly Ice.
Current governs Ice's Fort Royal
Joly wrote: 
Someone asked why Quitex would do this as a rogue. All I can say is, well, he's QUITEX! No one knows what he will do next, ESPECIALLY Quitex.

[Nov 4, 2008 6:30:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Benzene265

Bump for Blonde.

I realized that the title says to Google Rhodin Blonde, but I neglected to provide anything to google. Hey, it worked for Obama...

Oh, and while I'm here, how can I change Pennsylvania to Kirin Island and United States to Viridian? They seem to have left those off the list of places I can choose from.
[Nov 8, 2008 12:22:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Have you considered becoming a well-tanned blonde? [Link]  Go to top 
Quitex

United states is not like Viridian. The way it will look in some years might remind me more from Opal. Or Ice.
Joly wrote: 
Someone asked why Quitex would do this as a rogue. All I can say is, well, he's QUITEX! No one knows what he will do next, ESPECIALLY Quitex.

[Nov 8, 2008 12:56:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Roleni

While both of the colors running would look nice on the Goldfish, neither will get me a wig in my natural hair color, or fix the economy, for that matter. So, be sure to complain mightily that there's no write-in section on the ballot. Hmph.

Already dyed my hair this year...and definitely not blonde; totally unoriginal, sorry. (Did it once before anyway.) I picked something about halfway between ored and purvy - burgundy. :P

So, if there were a write-in option, and I were to choose to use it...I'd go with burgundy.

Either that, or Mickey Mouse.
Thalatta & others

Hera tells ye, "You got me so flustered by the spanking, I booched my chat response!"
Hera tells ye, "Purple is the most awesome colour ever!"
[Nov 8, 2008 7:43:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Benzene265

United states is not like Viridian. The way it will look in some years might remind me more from Opal. Or Ice.

I don't play much on those oceans, though, so they're significantly less blonde and well-tanned than Viridian is. Maybe I should have said I was a band.
[Nov 8, 2008 7:54:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Have you considered becoming a well-tanned blonde? [Link]  Go to top 
Quitex

I don't play much on those oceans, though, so they're significantly less blonde and well-tanned than Viridian is. Maybe I should have said I was a band.

Hun, I know you're tanned and that's hot, and you're blonde and that's even hotter, but Ice is the hottest.

:)
Joly wrote: 

[Nov 9, 2008 10:53:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2014 Three Rings Design, Inc. All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates