• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 19
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4286 times and has 18 replies Next Thread
Aarry7

Wemaidet isle Reply to this Post

Lolz,when i got there it said its uninhabitated,but it ROCKS!
[Nov 3, 2008 5:54:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Aarry7

Re: Wemaidet isle Reply to this Post

[Nov 3, 2008 6:05:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Aarry7

[Nov 3, 2008 6:05:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Aarry7

[Nov 3, 2008 6:06:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Aarry7

[Nov 3, 2008 6:06:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Aarry7

[Nov 3, 2008 6:07:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Aarry7

[Nov 3, 2008 6:07:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Aarry7

[Nov 3, 2008 6:08:30 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Aarry7

[Nov 3, 2008 6:08:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
legoking1235

Each picture in its own post is not neccessary.
----------------------------------------

Cephalopod greeter chats, "I think... I think I might cry"

Gaea says, "I'm in yer ship, makin typos in yer rename."

[Nov 3, 2008 11:33:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
grizzlyly

/e claps

Nice post counting and btw is this thread really important? Whats it have to do with the changes on ice?
Kickhead on Hunter

Kickie forced Clotho to walk the plank.
Clotho has left the vessel.

[Nov 3, 2008 12:38:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LJAmethyst

Re: Wemadeit Island Reply to this Post

Nice post counting and btw is this thread really important? Whats it have to do with the changes on ice?

We Made It is a perennial favorite for the next island to open. There is already a thread for that discussion so please bump it instead of spamming this one.

I also think that an island has yet to be chosen as the "Cursed Isles" locale on Ice, but we should be seeing that decision this week.
Retired as of August 2015.
2 Timothy 4:7
[Edit 1 times, last edit by LJAmethyst at Nov 3, 2008 12:49:35 PM]
[Nov 3, 2008 12:48:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.newadvent.org/bible/jon001.htm [Link]  Go to top 
mennik

lol its just a island its on the yppedia to so why you made this thread?
mennik-sage/ice
needle-ice
and nick-man4 on all other communitys
[Nov 3, 2008 1:06:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
grizzlyly

LJAmethyst said:

I also think that an island has yet to be chosen as the "Cursed Isles"

I donno if this is the cursed isles or not but i logged on last thursday i believe it was and saw a event blockade at
Oubliette Island

Mennik said:

lol its just a island its on the yppedia to so why you made this thread?

I believe he's in love with the layout of the isalnd, you know having a ship their and all.
Kickhead on Hunter

[Edit 1 times, last edit by grizzlyly at Nov 3, 2008 2:04:52 PM]
[Nov 3, 2008 1:54:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hooha123

I donno if this is the cursed isles or not but i logged on last thursday i believe it was and saw a event blockade at
Oubliette Island

I belive that it was just something that the OM's were testing with that island. since its broken and all they might be reopening it up soon who knows
Blondlady Of Colbalt
Blondlady of Ice
[Nov 3, 2008 2:10:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Thunderbird

Oubliette Island

I belive that it was just something that the OM's were testing with that island. since its broken and all they might be reopening it up soon who knows

Not likely, considering the broken part was what happened when the island changed hands. Event blockades don't change anything automatically (note the automatically bit).
Pirate tells you, "my, that's one BIG wad o' chewing gum ye have mounted on yer bonce! oO'"
Sungod officer chats, "I wonder if anyone's sailing the harpsichord"
Pirate tells you, "ZOMG CANDYFLOSS!!! *munches*"
[Nov 3, 2008 3:05:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hooha123

Oubliette Island

Not likely, considering the broken part was what happened when the island changed hands. Event blockades don't change anything automatically (note the automatically bit).

yes but when i did a /who on the only person in the block it said there is no event on oub we are just testing things.. so i think they might have been testing things
Blondlady Of Colbalt
Blondlady of Ice
[Nov 3, 2008 3:08:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mennik

Oubliette Island

yes but when i did a /who on the only person in the block it said there is no event on oub we are just testing things.. so i think they might have been testing things

that was a OM testing things
mennik-sage/ice
needle-ice
and nick-man4 on all other communitys
[Nov 4, 2008 10:56:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
grizzlyly

Oubliette Island

that was a OM testing things

>.< scroll up thats already been said
Kickhead on Hunter

[Nov 4, 2008 12:19:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates