• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 29
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 8964 times and has 28 replies Next Thread
liamamaxliam

can i ever get unbanned? Reply to this Post

I have been banned like 2 years ago.
and i did not do anything to bad, so i left the game for a while and i just wanted to play but when i tried i was still banned, i have sent a mesage before.

i want to be unbanned and play puzzle pirates, and i wont break any rules and just play an awesome game,
how long does it take for them to reply to my message?

This is one of my favorite games, and i dont want to leave :(
[Oct 9, 2008 1:46:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Instantflash

Re: can i ever get unbanned? Reply to this Post

It usually takes about a week for them to respond based on the number of emails. Only send one request or else it will probably not get looked at.
----------------------------------------
Instantflash on the Viridian
The Wrath of Armageddon
[Oct 9, 2008 1:55:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
savilpoo

and if u did something that got you permenant ban there is a very little chance
Captinsav of Viridian.
[Oct 9, 2008 1:56:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
liamamaxliam

Well i did say sorry, and how much a loved the game... and so on im just going. i hope i can play agen!
[Oct 9, 2008 1:59:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nappyboy

Can anyone tell me where i can send a meesage to PP?

I registered about 1 and a half year ago,but today i wanted to play,and it says the i have been banned of this computer!!!
I didnt said anything bad.

Thanks in advance.
[Oct 12, 2008 8:22:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Diver_Down

Nappyboy wrote: 
Can anyone tell me where i can send a meesage to PP?

I registered about 1 and a half year ago,but today i wanted to play,and it says the i have been banned of this computer!!!
I didnt said anything bad.

Thanks in advance.

Go to the Y!PP support page. Log in, and from the support form select the "Banned account" topic.
Hildebrand of Silent Fools on Sage
Hilarion the labour alt on other doubloon oceans
[Oct 12, 2008 8:33:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
terzho1

I know I shouldn't be saying this but I think u can make a new account on a friends computer.
[Oct 15, 2008 1:18:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dorby

I know I shouldn't be saying this but I think u can make a new account on a friends computer.

No you really shouldn't be saying that.

It's Ban-Evasion, which will just lead to the Account being Banned, any hope of Ban Appeal more or less dissapearing, and the Friends Computer being tainted, preventing them from making new Pirates or Accounts iirc.
Coteaz - Everywhere!
[Oct 15, 2008 2:15:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
terzho1

LOL does that mean it would actually work?
[Oct 15, 2008 3:01:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Massiah

Yup but then if you were banned and said...
"Can i play Y!PP on your computer"
Id be like...
"Yeah of course, just dont do anything too crazy like you did last time"
Then you'd do something stupid, get banned, and then id be like...
"Clunk" "Clink" **Gillygilly cocks his pump action shotgun** "You better leave before i do something crazy!!"
Gillygilly... defining the meaning of being a Huntard.
[Oct 15, 2008 3:58:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.bjservices.com [Link]  Go to top 
cazzaca

Oh ..that is brilliant! :D
Scurvyjean : Midnight
Tactics : Viridian
Valentino : Ice

[Oct 15, 2008 4:14:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jezzebel

LOL does that mean it would actually work?

Well you'd be violating the Terms of Service, which say that you agree you will not help a previously banned player access the game. So if by "work", you mean "get myself and my friend banned"...

Personally, I think if you're willing to get your "friend" banned, you're a pretty poor excuse for a friend.
Redjenny, Now merged with Health Nutz
Thebloggess wrote: 
A hug is like a strangle you haven't finished yet!

[Oct 15, 2008 7:31:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
terzho1

lol never thought it would work though. Most people I know dont play y!pp so it would be weird to ask them to download the game just to let me make a new account.
[Oct 15, 2008 10:32:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
fanta

Shall we simply quit discussing ways to banevade? It's hardly a good plan to discuss these things here. It's not allowed to evade a ban, and even if there is something that would work, they'd find out your banevading soon enough, and they'd take more elaborate meassures. There's also no reason for all of this if you just don't get yourself banned. It's really not that hard to just behave yourself and follow the rules.
Pleun,
First Mate of Monkey Militia, TO in Carpe Noctem, Midnight ocean,
owner of the Dainty Dolphin and the Mystical Dragon.

Avatar made from artwork by Kagaya
[Oct 16, 2008 12:58:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
terzho1

Too true, lets all forget I ever said what I said.
[Oct 16, 2008 2:34:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
manny2121

My friend got banned last year now and his pirate was deleted, can he ever get back?
[Oct 22, 2008 3:42:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Massiah

If your asking "Will the Three rings overturn their decision?"... Not likely.
If your asking "Is there a way to ban evade"... Like im even touching that one with a 50ft barge pole!
[Oct 22, 2008 5:45:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.bjservices.com [Link]  Go to top 
Siggy

Gillygilly cocks his pump

Is it bad that, given the nature of this thread, that I took this as being more humorous than it was meant to be?

Lost: My mind. Last seen: in gutter.
Sig

Owner: Sig Supply Network

What happens when you beat whiny sword fighters with overpowered trash swords...

Imcolorblind auto-responds, "sig hacks sf :) try and see".

[Oct 22, 2008 7:36:51 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    JPINFV [Link]  Go to top 
Massiah

Siggy wrote: 

Gillygilly cocks his pump

Is it bad that, given the nature of this thread, that I took this as being more humorous than it was meant to be?

Lost: My mind. Last seen: in gutter.

Word dyslexia can be awfully cruel at times tongue

**Gillygilly walks along the road and notices something squidgey in the gutter...**
"Hmpf... probably a dead cat"
**Gillygilly continues walking**
[Oct 22, 2008 8:25:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.bjservices.com [Link]  Go to top 
maddiie3

massiah is a MAN eeeeeeeeeep!
Im Fisahdcnhips.
Im so proud to be me.
Get used to it or go away.
<3
[Nov 20, 2008 7:24:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
flutisat

Urm, I got banned like a year ago and I got banned for stealing money from my crew's coffers. It was probably the stupidest thing I've done during my life. I bought a lot of dubloons and I just want to play PP again! It's awesome! I miss it soo much, I emailed them yesterday but I dunno if I can wait a week lol.

Well there's nothing else I can do but wait. I really think they should get more OM's if an email takes a week to get looked at.
[Mar 1, 2009 1:05:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Instantflash

Urm, I got banned like a year ago and I got banned for stealing money from my crew's coffers. It was probably the stupidest thing I've done during my life. I bought a lot of dubloons and I just want to play PP again! It's awesome! I miss it soo much, I emailed them yesterday but I dunno if I can wait a week lol.

Well there's nothing else I can do but wait. I really think they should get more OM's if an email takes a week to get looked at.

It's not just looking at an email and deciding yes or no, it takes longer because the Ocean Masters have to retrieve the records of the time you got banned to make a correct decision. Also, the more amount of pirates submitting a ban plea, the longer it will take. However, people who have subscribed or have purchased dubs, I think, will get priority.
Instantflash on the Viridian
The Wrath of Armageddon
[Mar 1, 2009 5:58:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Liverpool6

*The Best Officer in YPP!*
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Liverpool6 at Dec 5, 2009 1:41:41 PM]
[Nov 27, 2009 9:10:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Rollerblade2

I got banned yesturday Ive managed to ell my friend over the phone to pay my taxes in my shoppe alos, to get less time being banned, tell them you bought doubloons.
[Mar 9, 2010 12:34:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
algybot

Remenber to note the *BUMP* when you reply in a thread as old as this.

My reply to your post is... do you not understand the meaning of the word "banned"?

It means you are not allowed back in the game - Ever. (unless an OM decides your ban was a little too harsh and decides to give you another chance)

If you do something wrong and an OM needs to punish you to teach you how to behave, they may decide to Suspend you for a while. That means you aren't allowed to log in to the game until your Suspension time has finished. Once the Suspension is over, you can log in again, only after typing out a special phrase, to show that you fully understand what it was you did wrong.

Finally.... You do NOT get less time on a Suspension if you "tell them you bought Doubloons".

You get Suspended for whatever time your offence merits, whether you have bought Dubs, subscribed, or played for free. There is no special treatment for those who pay real money, other than having the right to appeal a ban.

Also, just "telling them" you bought Doubloons, is pointless, as every time you buy Doubloons, a record is kept. So if you never did buy any, then they will know you are a liar, as well as badly behaved enough to be Suspended or Banned. Which wouldn't help your case if you tried to appeal a ban :)
-------- ALGY
- On ALL Oceans
- Mainly Midnight
[Mar 9, 2010 2:02:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ngchihui

Wellllllllll,

i really shouldn't be saying this but u could make a new email and tada your in
[Sep 3, 2010 5:17:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ngchihui

same i gto banned yesterday
[Sep 3, 2010 5:18:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Bubblesalt

spend a couple grand on a new computer, and BAM! new pirate.

edit: its a joke, dont actually.. you have to get a laugh out of something these days..
Bubbleboy on the Virdian Ocean.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Bubblesalt at Sep 3, 2010 5:23:01 PM]
[Sep 3, 2010 5:22:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kranti123

Yeahhh this happened to me too. It was a long time ago and I'm sure that I didn't do the accused deed, but now I can't play again... Well that's a bummer... Hopefully it works out.
Kranti is the Sanskrit word for Revolution.

Roarin Revolution
[Jan 23, 2011 8:38:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2014 Three Rings Design, Inc. All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates