Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 10
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2160 times and has 9 replies Next Thread
mennik

releases Reply to this Post

did any1 notice that the last real ice release was on 28-8-2008 and that is almost 2 months ago does any1 know what they are working on...
----------------------------------------
mennik-sage/ice
needle-ice
and nick-man4 on all other communitys
[Oct 9, 2008 1:23:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Maialiana

Re: releases Reply to this Post

Super secret halloween plans to scare and bamboozle us all?

And hopefully more bug fixes <3

XXX greeter chats, "wat is this chat for than anyway"
YYYY greeter chats, "idk its just that theres 1 rule and that we arnt alowd to chat in

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Maialiana at Oct 9, 2008 1:45:17 PM]
[Oct 9, 2008 1:44:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hai=/=Hi, Hai=Yes [Link]  Go to top 
Aspirer

I remember one OM (Apollo?) commenting that they were 'really excited' about the next release. Since there's usually a Halloween release anyway for the contest and masks, other stuff may be prepared for the same time (or just after). With luck, we'll have an extra big 'treat' in a couple weeks. :)
~ ~ ~ ~
Mokume of Viridian and Malachite
~ ~ ~ ~
[Oct 9, 2008 2:09:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
legoking1235

There havent been many OM hints to whats to come so who knows. Just lets hope that the halloween stuff is good.

Cephalopod greeter chats, "I think... I think I might cry"

Gaea says, "I'm in yer ship, makin typos in yer rename."

[Oct 9, 2008 3:00:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sweetnessc

Keep in mind that an awful lot of dev time had to be spent slaying the lag monster (and thank you for the fixes, in case I haven't mentioned it already!) so don't be too surprised if there is a bit longer gap than usual between releases.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world. ~ Jack Layton

Sublime is shame.
[Oct 10, 2008 11:43:30 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Quitex

Keep in mind that an awful lot of dev time had to be spent slaying the lag monster (and thank you for the fixes, in case I haven't mentioned it already!) so don't be too surprised if there is a bit longer gap than usual between releases.

not "had", they're having: Seems like the purger was the awful lag monster, so they need to fix this if they don't want Y!PP to get flooded with too many Xximhotgurlxx's and igifudseks's too.
Quitex, everywhere, mainly Ice.
Monarch of Cows
Joly wrote: 
Someone asked why Quitex would do this as a rogue. All I can say is, well, he's QUITEX! No one knows what he will do next, ESPECIALLY Quitex.

[Oct 10, 2008 1:39:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Cephalopod
Developer

Seems like the purger was the awful lag monster, so they need to fix this if they don't want Y!PP to get flooded with too many Xximhotgurlxx's and igifudseks's too.

The problems in the pirate purger have already been fixed & it's been running as normal for a while now.
[Oct 10, 2008 1:45:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mennik

cepha be a nice developer and tell something about the next releas :p
mennik-sage/ice
needle-ice
and nick-man4 on all other communitys
[Oct 10, 2008 2:19:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Quitex

Seems like the purger was the awful lag monster, so they need to fix this if they don't want Y!PP to get flooded with too many Xximhotgurlxx's and igifudseks's too.

The problems in the pirate purger have already been fixed & it's been running as normal for a while now.

Really? Oh well, seems like my flies spies are giving me the wrong info. And please do not kill them with that nasty bug killer spray. It hurts them and makes me cry. :(
Quitex, everywhere, mainly Ice.
Monarch of Cows
Joly wrote: 
Someone asked why Quitex would do this as a rogue. All I can say is, well, he's QUITEX! No one knows what he will do next, ESPECIALLY Quitex.

[Oct 10, 2008 4:37:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
skiffygrrl

This is odd. If so, why did I see a couple with the names

Sxydrtygrl and Iameatinu at Lima Docks on Viridian the other day?

/ end derail
Adrianalidah and variants everywhere
Gwynhwyfahr in a few places

Current avatar courtesy of a game glitch, Halloween 2008
[Oct 11, 2008 11:35:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.sff.net/people/a.gormley    skiffygrrl [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]