• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 104
Posts: 104   Pages: 4   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 36179 times and has 103 replies Next Thread
XEcastasy

Re: Piratey Pumpkin Carving 2008 Reply to this Post

So many difficult ones to choose with! Creativity, imagination and skill. I want them all on my porch next year!

I want to give dolls to maybe 7 entries and eggs to nearly all! Whittling down is painful!

I shall grant a dollie to Ecastasy of Cobalt and an egg to Melodycat on Hunter Ocean for honoring my gentle sea friends.

I was wondering why Galene was sending me a random tell :P
Haha thanks again! I'm honored you liked my little kraken ^_^ I shall squeeeeeze it til the end of time! <3
----------------------------------------
Ecastasy of ... Cerulean

[Nov 6, 2008 7:44:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hera
OceanMaster

I'm so impressed with all the entries; it was really difficult for me to pick a winner of a Hera doll. Congratulations to Queasy of Viridian, and well done to all those who entered. I'm in awe of yer carving skills!
Sun says, "Selling Hera, one careful owner, slightly foxed, very Zeused, for 800 million billion PoE, 250 indigo ribbons, a chipmunk familiar called Robin and a piece of moss!"
[Nov 6, 2008 8:08:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Aphrodite
OceanMaster

All the pumpkins were lovely! I've awarded an Aphrodite doll to Stacyblue of Cobalt. Her El Pollo Diablo would cause terror in the heart of any plundering pirate approaching her door!
[Nov 6, 2008 8:55:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hephaestus
OceanMaster

I've always been a big fan of Barnabas, and thought he was unjustly sidelined in this of all holidays, so I've decided to award a doll to Greenslope.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Hephaestus at Nov 7, 2008 2:09:58 PM]
[Nov 7, 2008 1:38:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Inkburrow

Squeeeeeeeeee

Hera, thanks so much for the doll!! She is so sweet. I hope to catch you at the docks again.

Congratulations to all the other doll winners!!! Your pumpkins are amazing!

Q

P.S. I wish we could hold dolls in portraits. I keep trying.
Queasy, Viridian
I live in my own little world. It's okay; they know me here.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Inkburrow at Nov 7, 2008 11:16:19 AM]
[Nov 7, 2008 11:13:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Apollo
OceanMaster

Ahoy! A great bunch of carved pumpkins this year. :)

I decided that I would like to award a doll to Sweeswabby on Cobalt for the masked skeleton!

I will also award an egg to Wyzard on Viridian for the rumble pumpkins.

Congratulations, mates! I'm looking forward to seeing the results of the main judging too. There are a couple more pumpkins that I'd like to see acknowledged, so I might just sneak another egg or two in later, depending on the other prizes!
[Nov 7, 2008 2:13:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://blog.puzzlepirates.com/apollo/ [Link]  Go to top 
Stacyblue

Zomg I am honored that you chose my pumpkin to receive your doll ! Thank you so much Aphrodite . Congrats to all the other winners , all your pumpkins where just awesome :) So many great pumpkins( hehe) I'm so glad I don't have to judge them. I enjoyed looking at every ones entry.We have some very talented and creative pirates among us. Thank you again
Stacyblue
Stacyblue- Cobalt
SO of Silent Terror
Princess of Maniacal Menagerie
[Nov 7, 2008 2:35:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
V5nH03k

Thanks, Apollo! :D Can I name my Apollo doll? If so, can I call it Starbuck?

Big thanks also to Madmary - I look forward to this contest all year. Thanks for providing us such a fun and creative outlet, and props for stimulating the ag sector of the economy one (or three) pumpkins at a time.

Congrats to everyone who entered. Very nice work all 'round.
The surface of the earth is the shore of the cosmic ocean. Recently, we've waded a little way out, and the water seems inviting. - CS

Sweeswabby
Gnus of Great Justice
Cobalt Ocean
[Nov 8, 2008 8:37:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
weigh12345

Thanks so much Apollo :) Now I need te find just the right place te put it!
- Wyzard on Viridian -
[Nov 10, 2008 12:47:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Demeter
OceanMaster

I'm giving a doll to Pekisko of Viridian , and an egg to Dhalia of Viridian.
"Demeter is sneeeaky." Trickykid

[Nov 10, 2008 6:52:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
childi

Thanks D. ^_^ im putting it into my guest room so all can see muahahahaha :D

greets :)
Dhalia on Viridian
Capt of Ol'Sea Wolves
[Edit 1 times, last edit by childi at Nov 11, 2008 12:37:13 AM]
[Nov 11, 2008 12:30:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
seb_long_uk

Congrats to all who entered this year. I don't know how you all managed to raise the bar from last year! Good job all.
Domokun
Avatar by the incredible Tilinka
[Nov 11, 2008 6:32:30 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    My other sloop is a Gold/Gold rename [Link]  Go to top 

Thank you so much Demeter! The doll is wonderful!
~Pekisko from Viridian
[Nov 12, 2008 7:04:57 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Deborah

At long last, I have the results from the judges!

1st: Queasy, silver cross artifact
2nd: Greenslope, renamed painted sloop (Haunted Pumpkinseed)
3rd: Cappin, unnamed black kitten pet
4th: Shannal, Kingpriam Avatar
5th: Stabatha, ominous black starfish trinket
6th: Faeree, Kraken Tote Bag (unique trick-or-treat bag)
7th: Saltykate, black/orange brass knuckles (fight the undead!)
8th: Seasol, ghostly white/white handkerchief trinket
9th: Peanutswench, pile o' loot furniture
10th: Pattonditto, shackled skeleton furniture
11th: Pekisko, grisly bleached bone trinket
12th: Stacyblue, black stripy outfit in either male or female
13th: Despire, hellish red starfish trinket
14th: Melodycat, eerie aqua/white handkerchief trinket
15th: Sweeswabby, spooky blue starfish trinket
16th: Abagaile, large + small pumpkin furniture
17th: Geronimo, two tombstone furniture
18th: Meribeth, large pumpkin furniture
19th: Polly, small pumpkin furniture

Thank you to all the participants -- you gave the judges fits, and did a marvelous job in all the carvings. Thank you to my sekrit judges -- I know it was a tough job. Thank you to the wonderful OMs who have generously given out special items to very very talented carvers.

I will be sending a Delivery List to Apollo later tonight once I've got all the prizes onto a single alt (am at work now and cannot y!pp).

--m3
Hermes says, "At any rate, I'm afraid I'll have to cede to your blockade, ladies. Business calls."
Madmarymeade says, "I think this means Rexe-Mary 2, OMs 0?"
Hermes says, "We go down easily."
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Deborah at Nov 12, 2008 2:23:02 PM]
[Nov 12, 2008 2:22:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
XEcastasy

First off, congrats to all the winners :).

Second off, I'll be the one to say I'm personally shocked at the results and how they came out. I had to do a double take with a jaw drop, then a huh?

So Sweeswabby I <3 thee, and you were unfairly placed among the entries, you were creative and detailed and 15th doesn't do you justice. I'm disappointed in these results and hope this isn't a trend to continue, though I'm starting to see it more. :(

<3-Eca
Ecastasy of ... Cerulean

[Nov 12, 2008 2:51:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Deborah

I felt that all the winners were amazing and deserving. While the ultimate order may not have been the order I'd have chosen had I been the only judge, I will defend my judges and their impartiality.

--m3
Hermes says, "At any rate, I'm afraid I'll have to cede to your blockade, ladies. Business calls."
Madmarymeade says, "I think this means Rexe-Mary 2, OMs 0?"
Hermes says, "We go down easily."
[Nov 12, 2008 3:05:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
dandydave

Holy crap, I just came across this thread and there were some great entries, well done everyone. On a side note you should spend more time picking unbiased judges because some of the most deserving entries did not even place. You should not penalize someone for making a great entry.
Mystery Man
[Nov 12, 2008 3:16:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Minsiem

I felt that all the winners were amazing and deserving. While the ultimate order may not have been the order I'd have chosen had I been the only judge, I will defend my judges and their impartiality.

--m3

I don't doubt they did their best to remain impartial/objective, but frankly something seems amiss. I'm baffled as to how certain pirates placed so low (yes, in relation to those that placed higher). *shrugs* I'm sorry if it's out of line for me to say so.

- Minsiem, speaking her mind as she's wont to >.<
Minsiem, Like A Fox
Nimbelina, Any Minute Now

I believe in a Higher Purple!

Erfan flag officer chats, "let's cade a popular forage island"

[Nov 12, 2008 3:22:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
moonmaiden79

O.o Well I'm suprised I placed so high, but I'll accept the prize with gratitude. Thank you! I think there were some amazing entries!

Congrats to everyone who placed! It was a pleasure just to view the entries let alone enter. Thanks for the event!

(And on a side note I am sure the judges had a very tough time choosing their favorites, I don't envy them.)
Stabatha- Tarts of Doom, Obsidian
[Nov 12, 2008 3:50:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ARTMAN

Ah well, sad day for me. :(
[Nov 12, 2008 4:27:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
BlackBeth

Mates, please keep in mind that the issue you are having is not with the *impartiality* of the judges, but rather with their *taste*. The top 5 places come from 4 different oceans and I doubt you are really saying that the judges know them all and chose their entries out of favoritism. You just disagree with some of their picks or the order they put them in.

The judging of writing and artistic contests is always a point of contention because some of it comes down to personal taste of the judge. That's the biggest reason why a panel of judges is always employed, so that individual tastes can balance out and the result is, hopefully, a fair average of what a learned population would find worthy.

The quality of entries in YPP contests is always high, and as a result there's almost never a clear and obvious set of entries where everyone will say "that one will get first, that one second, etc." There are sometimes a few entries that you can guess are very likely to place, but exactly where is not predictable. The judges have a hard job evaluating each entry against whatever judging criteria the event runner has provided. They rarely just get to "pick favorites" anyway.

You are looking at the list of winners and thinking that you would have ordered them differently. I guarantee every one of the judges DID order them differently, but the posted winners list is what it all averaged into. And while you may all agree the prizes didn't go exactly as you would have chosen, I bet if you tried judging yourselves and compared notes, you'd find that your lists don't agree with each other's either.

True story: I once had a panel of 5 judges for a writing contest. For the first round, they were supposed to give me an ordered list of what they considered the 20 best entries. The first 2 judges had ONE entry in common between their two lists. Among the 5 judge's lists, 67 different entries were selected. No two people think the same, is all.

I've hosted and/or judged a lot of contests here, and the final results are never exactly as I would have picked them to be. And I think that's fair. Everyone doesn't think exactly like me. (Thank goodness! What a scary world that would be!)

Sorry for the essay... this kinda got away from me. If you TLDR'd it, let me summarize: Be nice to the judges, they work hard and get nothing but a few thanks and a bunch of criticisms.
Feylind

Semi-retired Midnight Cerulean Event Addict
[Nov 12, 2008 5:12:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    FeythePirate [Link]  Go to top 
soulfood

Ahhh! I am so excited!! I can't believe I got the KP avatar!! :D :D

(by the way, how do I go about getting that? PM him?)

Loved this contest and already know what I want to do next year, haha!

I thought the entries this year were a lot more varied than last. Lots of different ideas.

I have to give kudos to Greenslope...I really loved your pumpkin, I think it would have topped my list.

Thanks to the judges, I know it's tough to judge the contests!

Thanks to Fey for the little essay...I was trying to figure out how to say that, hit refresh, and you had already said it.

And thanks to M3 for running it again!!
~Shannal~
SO Barnacle for Brains
Future Queen of Riot if things go my way...

Beautiful avatar made by Adida!
[Nov 12, 2008 5:26:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Countrymommy

Thank you, Deborah, for running this contest! I have actually never carved a detailed pumpkin before - other than your typical triangle for eyes, upside down triangle for nose, and a crooked carved smile. I had so much fun learning to "shave" the pumpkin as well. Thanks to all the judges and congrats to all the winners!
Abagaile of Emerald
~ Avatars by Apollo, Cattrin, Inghild, Angelira, Ecastasy, and Phillite ~
[Nov 12, 2008 8:17:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Fizz

Because I like to go back and review the entries as they are named winners.. I did so and copied the links to the pumpkins.. harrr! Congrats to all the winners ... Way to go! Awesome work!

1st: Queasy, silver cross artifact
2nd: Greenslope, renamed painted sloop (Haunted Pumpkinseed)
3rd: Cappin, unnamed black kitten pet
4th: Shannal, Kingpriam Avatar
5th: Stabatha, ominous black starfish trinket
6th: Faeree, Kraken Tote Bag (unique trick-or-treat bag)
7th: Saltykate, black/orange brass knuckles (fight the undead!) entry 1 entry 2 (which one won?)
8th: Seasol, ghostly white/white handkerchief trinket
9th: Peanutswench, pile o' loot furniture
10th: Pattonditto, shackled skeleton furniture
11th: Pekisko, grisly bleached bone trinket
12th: Stacyblue, black stripy outfit in either male or female
13th: Despire, hellish red starfish trinket
14th: Melodycat, eerie aqua/white handkerchief trinket
15th: Sweeswabby, spooky blue starfish trinket
16th: Abagaile, large + small pumpkin furniture
17th: Geronimo, two tombstone furniture
18th: Meribeth, large pumpkin furniture
19th: Polly, small pumpkin furniture
Fizz -- RETIRED Senior Officer of Phoenix Warriors, Lady of Tyrs Own
[Nov 12, 2008 10:44:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
aahsjpw

Congratulations to all the winners! Thank ye, judges! Thank ye M3!

Ecastasy: I understand how you feel. I also had a similar experience after a contest judging. I think that some great carvings were entirely removed from judging possibly due to disqualification, as evidenced by a doll and two eggs awarded to non-placing entries.
The rule that I think caused an issue for some great entries was this:
"you may not enter multiple pumpkins in a single entry, or cut your pumpkin up and reassemble it"
The clarity of this rule is irrefutable. You have my sympathy.

As for those that disagree with the placements, it is very much a matter of personal preference. I do not begrudge the judges just for doing their job. If one were not more concerned about placement than prizes one could look at the placement in an entirely different fashion due to the fact that each entrant had their own prize preferences:

1st Choice of prizes: Queasy, Greenslope, Shannal
2nd Choice of prizes: Cappin
3rd Choice of prizes: Seasol
4th Choice of prizes: Stabatha, Pekisko, Stacyblue
5th Choice of prizes: Faeree, Melodycat
6th Choice of prizes: Saltykate
7th Choice of prizes: Peanutswench
9th Choice of prizes: Pattonditto, Despire
10th Choice of prizes: Sweeswabby
12th Choice of prizes: Abagaile, Geronimo
14th Choice of prizes: Meribeth
19th Choice of prizes: Polly

This way it looks like almost everyone got a prize that they wanted that was higher than the actual place that they got. As far as myself, I got the prize that I would've if I'd won 1st place, so I "feel" like I did. Just my two cents.

Greenslope
Greenslope - Viridian Ocean/Malachite Ocean
[Nov 13, 2008 12:09:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
XEcastasy

Greenslope, I wasn't that upset that mine didn't place I was just surprised in general at how things fell into place.

Though when you mentioned that no cut up and ressemble rule I was muffed and confused and didn't remember reading that in the OP. So I went back and pored over it word by and word and still didn't see that in the rules.

Then I dove into the thread and pages into the thread there it was buried in the middle. Which is a little unfair, if you're going to tack on rules the OP should be edited. That's what I base my entry off of and it's unfair to DQ me for not reading every single post in the thread. Blah, congrats again to the winners and thanks Greenslope
Ecastasy of ... Cerulean

[Nov 13, 2008 3:38:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Bustywraith

congratulations to the winners And big thanxs to the judges :)

7th: Saltykate, black/orange brass knuckles (fight the undead!) entry 1 entry 2 (which one won?)

Most likely the second entry, first one was so baddley out of focus for lit photo, pumpkin went mouldy in 2 days so couldn't redo :(.

Although enjoyed it so much did another pumpkin of my flaggies. So important lesson there make sure you get a picture that dose your pumpkin justice even if you have to lend a friends camera (mine won't foucs close up in the dark).

I may have liked to be a bit high in the placings but afters seeing the entrants agree with the judges for the top winners .
Saltykate of Cerulean
Fo of Piracy By Design
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Bustywraith at Nov 13, 2008 5:05:31 AM]
[Nov 13, 2008 3:38:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
xXxScreamxXx

Re: Piratey Pumpkin Carving 2008 -- Winners Announced Reply to this Post

Great :D
Congrats to all the people that won.You all did great :)
Im so happy that my name actually popped on the list.Woot!
And I even got a trinket 8D
[Nov 13, 2008 5:03:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
micklauer

Ahhh! I am so excited!! I can't believe I got the KP avatar!! :D :D !

I'm honored that such a talented pirate would have selected my avatar as their first choice.

I'm super psyched to work on your avatar. Please pm me details for your new avvie: outfit choice, theme, links to portraits etc. and whether or not you'd like a Halloweeny-pumpkin theme as you won it for your wonderful pumpkin OR perhaps a Christmasy theme for the upcoming holiday.

Honestly, it's completely up to you :)

Congrats, hon!

KP
Devout follower of Apollo
d(-_^) Blackhat Approved
[Nov 13, 2008 6:13:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
V5nH03k

Greenslope, I wasn't that upset that mine didn't place I was just surprised in general at how things fell into place.

Though when you mentioned that no cut up and ressemble rule I was muffed and confused and didn't remember reading that in the OP. So I went back and pored over it word by and word and still didn't see that in the rules.

Then I dove into the thread and pages into the thread there it was buried in the middle. Which is a little unfair, if you're going to tack on rules the OP should be edited. That's what I base my entry off of and it's unfair to DQ me for not reading every single post in the thread. Blah, congrats again to the winners and thanks Greenslope

I have to agree with Ecastasy here. That stipulation isn't in the posted rules in the OP, and it certainly should be. Also, if someone is DQ'd, I think it would be more appropriate for the judges to say so, and say why, than for another contestant to speculate about it.

Moreover, Greenslope, the bit of MadMary's post that you cite, "[you can't] cut your pumpkin up and reassemble it," could be a lot clearer and a lot more visible - particularly if you're arguing it's fair to base a disqualification on it. People worked hard on these pumpkins, and their efforts shouldn't be disregarded on the basis of a comment buried nearly 30 posts into the contest thread. And, not to be a rules lawyer here, but anyone who cut out a lid for gut scooping and then reattached it for the finished shots is guilty of violating that rule as it's written. It doesn't look to me as if Ecastasy did much more than that - she cut off the lid, carved the walls into tentacle shapes, carved the lid, and put it back on. Hardly grounds for a DQ even if the prohibition had been in the rules.

How about it, judges? Was she disqualified? If so, why?

The Rules:
1--Obtain a pumpkin
2--Find or create a piratey design
3--Carve design onto pumpkin
4--Take at least 2 "creation" pictures while you are carving your pumpkin, to prove it's your own work. Include a card with your pirate name and ocean in EACH photo (no photoshopping).
5--Take at least one lit and one unlit photo of your pumpkin, again including yer pirate's name on a card to show it's yer own handiwork.
6--submit a minimum of 4 photos per entry (use links! it saves space on the forums!) in the appropriate thread in Mariner's Muse .
7--Reorder the prize list above in the order you would like to receive them, should you win, and include that as part of your entry.
8--Don't forget your pirate name and ocean! Include that in the entry.
(Proposed addition) 9--You may not enter multiple pumpkins in a single entry.
(Proposed addition) 10--You may not cut your pumpkin up and reassemble it [unless the pieces remain in their original places and original pumpkinoid configuration].

I also feel the need to say something about the "personal taste" defense that's being employed to marginalize the comments of those expressing dissatisfaction with aspects of the judging (please count me among them). I know judging is a hard and, to an extent thankless, job, so let me start by saying thank you to the judges - contests like these aren't possible without your efforts, and we all do appreciate it. I also know that an element of subjectivity is natural and indeed essential to the judging of any contest.

However, if the judging is going to be fair and transparent, subjectivity should never be the primary deciding factor if there are actual stated judging criteria. If you want to say the judging is entirely subjective, so be it - it's not my contest, and I won't complain. But that's not the way it's advertised.

Judging Criteria:
Judging will be based upon the creativity and cleverness of design, the quality and detail of carving, and the overall effect of the lit pumpkin. Remember, the LIT pumpkin is the photo being used for judging. Take care with regard to shadows, flash, and detail.

Unless these three criteria are weighted in some way I don't understand, or unless one or two are sufficient for a winning design, I can't account for some of the winners list ordering and some of the inclusions and exclusions.

I think my principal failure here is this: I just don't see how it's possible to claim that tracing or even freehand drawing published game artwork onto a pumpkin is more "creative and clever" or demonstrates better "quality and detail of carving" than a well executed original design. Please don't misunderstand my point here: I'm not disparaging any of the entries - I've said before and I say again now, I truly think everyone who entered did a great job. I'm not saying that using a pattern or copying artwork is against the rules (in fact, it's expressly permitted), or that it makes for bad or uninteresting pumpkins. I think they all look very cool. I'm just questioning the application of the stated criteria in the judging process.

And lest you think my complaint stems from a case of sour gourds, remove my entry from the equation, and look at the winners list. A number of creative, original designs didn't make the top 19. Seven or eight of the winners used unaltered game art. Two of the winners used exactly the same design. One of the winners used the same pattern as someone who didn't place on the list at all.

Of course it's absurd to think that any two people would come up with the same ordering of purely subjective favorites. But surely it's possible to do a little better in applying the stated judging criteria than appears to have been done here.

Can Madmary or one of the sekrit judges (by anonymous post or PM if you like) please explain to me how the criteria enter into the process, and how the ordering is accomplished?

If not, may I suggest simply removing the "Judging Criteria" section from the event announcement post, or adding something like "We reserve the right to disregard any or all of these criteria if we subjectively like a pumpkin" to avoid confusion and grousing?

Sorry for the book.
The surface of the earth is the shore of the cosmic ocean. Recently, we've waded a little way out, and the water seems inviting. - CS

Sweeswabby
Gnus of Great Justice
Cobalt Ocean
[Nov 13, 2008 8:03:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 104   Pages: 4   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates