• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 9
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2384 times and has 8 replies Next Thread
Stephensam

Event Blockade - Lime Day, October 16, 2008 [win up to 400,000 PoE!]

Ahoy me lime mates!

This coming October Lime Day I decided to do something for Garden Cradle that hasn't happened in my stay as governor as of yet. I had been waiting for a good opprotunity to host an event blockade, so I figured that Lime Day would be a great way to celebrate it!

The way this event is going to work:
-Scheduled for 5:00PM game time on October 16, 2008 there is a 4 round event blockade at Garden Cradle.
-This event is non-sinking and is allowing all sizes of ships.

- Each flag that wishes to enter needs just show up for the blockade. The results will be shown by the round victories of each flag.
-If you wish to have the prize money to be delivered to someone aside from the monarch of your flag, if you are not the monarch, please sign up in this thread stating your pirate name or the name of the pirate that any prize money should go to. I will verify with the monarch of the flag that the money should go to that pirate.
- Everyone is encouraged to purchase stock at Garden Cradle, which has great prices for Rum and shot, so no need to bring in outside beverage! If you really prefer to bring your own, ye are welcome to do so!

Results:
-Results will be determined by how many rounds each flag wins.

Prizes:
* Prizes do not stack. If you win 2 rounds, you only get the 2 rounds won prize, not the 1 round plus 2 rounds.
-1 round won will earn your flag 50,000 Pieces of Eight as well as 5 limes transferred to a ship of your choice to commemorate the event!
-If your flag wins 2 rounds, you will recieve 150,000 Pieces of Eight as well as 15 limes transferred to a ship of your choice to commemorate the event!
-If your flag wins 3 rounds, you will recieve 250,000 pieces of eight as well as 25 limes transferred to a ship of your choice to commemorate the event!
-And, if you flag wins all four rounds of the blockade, you will recieve the amazing prize of 400,000 pieces of eight as well as 40 limes transferred to a ship to commemorate the event!

I wish you all good luck and have a great Lime Day!

Edit 1: Clarified prize distribution
Edit 2: Shortened title

Post all questions and comments in this thread
----------------------------------------
Stevensam -Cobalt Native, founder and host of The PoE is Right. Creator of Lime Day.
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Stephensam at Sep 30, 2008 10:37:06 PM]
[Sep 30, 2008 10:29:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Stevensam [Link]  Go to top 
Wenchbrandi

Re: Event Blockade - Lime Day, October 16, 2008 [win up to 400,000 PoE!]

Great event as usual...

Look for Wench to be there in all of her limey glory!
Ellouise shouts, " one more chance get it up or your getting off"

Wenchbrandi on Cobalt

Avvie by the amazingly talented Orch.
[Oct 1, 2008 8:41:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ilyarus2004

I might be there 16th is an ultra busy day for me!!!
Ilya on most of the oceans,
Russian on Midnight.

Hypnos tells ye, "i burn u"

Avatars by Silverransom, Domokun, Shortyjack and Tilinka!
[Oct 4, 2008 6:22:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Stephensam

Just a week away from this fun event. I hope to see you all on the blockade board!
Stevensam -Cobalt Native, founder and host of The PoE is Right. Creator of Lime Day.
[Oct 9, 2008 8:46:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Stevensam [Link]  Go to top 
Paul_pegleg

Crimson Horizons will be attending the festivities. Looks like some good fun.

Dukeofwales
Captain of the Crimson Sabers
King of the Crimson Horizons
Cobalt Ocean
[Oct 10, 2008 4:35:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Stephensam

A great first round so far everyone! It's still not too late to get in on the fun! 3 rounds to go!
[Oct 16, 2008 5:57:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Stevensam [Link]  Go to top 
Stephensam

Alright mates, I'd like to thank all of the flags that participated in this lovely Lime Day blockade! Congrats to our winning flag: Wench, for winning 2 rounds. I hope you all had a good time and hope to see you all around the ocean!
[Oct 16, 2008 11:11:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Stevensam [Link]  Go to top 
treese

Weeewt! Congrats Wenchies!!!

From what I saw from the cannon balls wizzing past me and from behind the carp box, it was an awesome event!

Great job everyone who participated and thanks Stevensam for hosting!
TammyGal
Cobalt Ocean
SO & former Captain of Boochin' Drunks - One of the founding crews of Cobalt
Lady of the all-grown-up CAPS LOCK Kiddies, Super Awesomeness!!
(awesome avatar by Darkfaery!)
[Oct 17, 2008 12:14:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://superawesomepp.proboards100.com/ [Link]  Go to top 
Wenchbrandi

After literally falling asleep at my computer last night, I can post a coherent thank you this morning.

Wench would like to thank all the great jobbers that came out and played last night. We hope you enjoyed the little bonus at the end. Thanks to the other flags that participated...ya'll were worthy competition. And finally, a big thanks to Stevensam. We had a fun time, and we and our jobbers, appreciate the winnings :) Thanks for another great event mate!
Ellouise shouts, " one more chance get it up or your getting off"

Wenchbrandi on Cobalt

Avvie by the amazingly talented Orch.
[Oct 17, 2008 5:57:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates