• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 2
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 977 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
Brunci

... Reply to this Post

i dont know how to enter the ice ocean all wais it tells me : you acc dose not curcelently mett whit... when is that "meeting"? witch day?
[Sep 27, 2008 4:18:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
legoking1235

Re: ... Reply to this Post

Mate there is probuly a million and one topics on this.

Search and Yppedia are your friends.

Ice is typically considered a subscriber ocean, and as such, does not normally feature doubloons or badges. Subscription players from Midnight or Cobalt have full access as long as they are current subscribers. Non-subscribers can access the test server if they have recently purchased at least 24 doubloons with cash. If a player from a doubloon ocean wishes to subscribe using doubloons instead of cash, they may do so by visiting the "Coinscribe" page - also known as "Dubscription." One month of access costs 42 doubloons.

----------------------------------------

Cephalopod greeter chats, "I think... I think I might cry"

Gaea says, "I'm in yer ship, makin typos in yer rename."

[Sep 27, 2008 5:19:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates