• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 474
Posts: 474   Pages: 16   [ First Page | Previous Page | 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 138146 times and has 473 replies Next Thread
Trikein

Re: You can say anything with a screenie... or 2.

I'm just going to link them:

Proof that Dchow is nub.

I grew a beak!

I'm a n00b when it comes to flirting. ;).

Skelly in the middle!

Pretty much the best booch I've ever seen!

Speaking of mistreating pets...

Go ram damage! That's where I spawned.

My pets are noisy!
----------------------------------------
Fiohna / Mander on Cerulean.
[Jun 9, 2009 10:56:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.facebook.com/hardxxgore [Link]  Go to top 
tlz_allen

So we're sailing along and having a wonderfully successful pillage when I make a wrong turn and end up max-max vs. some Imperial Rumble Bots in Ruby. Yeah, bad sign, but we hang in there. But toward the end it ended up 1 on 5. So we start making the preparations for a re-engage when it becomes apparent that our one remaining person is "stuck". her puzzle won't go but the bots they keep on a playin'...

So after about 5 minutes of watching this I shoot a tell off to Aphrodite, who quickly jumps aboard and takes a looksee. We wait a while longer and just about when our fearless female Muhammad Ali is about to dismiss the puzzle, Heinous Dalton bites the dust all on his own. And over the next 5 minutes or so they all do the same and we get the WIN!

We ended the pillage with a perfect 7-0 (with me gulping down gallons of Geena's mojo all the while! Muwahahahaha!) and a nice haul in the coffers!

So the moral of the story is if yer last pirate gets stuck and the bots keep playing like the band on the Titanic, just kick back and let 'em do their dying thang!

PS - you can also see how scuppered up the puzzle was by the fact that when I re-entered the puzzle to have a gander, it had reset itself and was not a picture of me being knocked out. >.<
TlzAllen
Captain, The Dawntreaders
[Jun 16, 2009 11:07:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    tlz_allen2 [Link]  Go to top 
Donsmythe

PS - you can also see how scuppered up the puzzle was by the fact that when I re-entered the puzzle to have a gander, it had reset itself and was not a picture of me being knocked out. >.<

Rumble has always been that way from the beginning - if you exit the puzzle and re-enter, it gives you your original starting board, just like in your screenshot. Try it next time you get knocked out of zombies or a barbarian fight. It seems that the board state isn't retained, for whatever reason.
[Jun 17, 2009 12:00:30 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://don.yacktman.org/blog/    yackd [Link]  Go to top 
Trikein

That was such an awesome pillage, allen. :D. SO glad I got to see the crazy amazing skillzzz being displayed by that last remaining player. :P
Fiohna / Mander on Cerulean.
[Jun 17, 2009 7:06:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.facebook.com/hardxxgore [Link]  Go to top 
Kraften

I booched a bnav (solo) and wanted to come back to port. Just when I was about to reach it, annoying bots engaged me. I didn't have the time to repair all the damage, and the bots soon maxed me.

Well nice, I'm maxed, I don't have much move token anymore. And now? Do you have a plan?

Bots were incapable of grappling me despite me being stuck. No move token, too often shot to disengage, but never grappled.
Fortunately, they disengaged. Probably an automatic behavior ships are stuck, but there... why do they annoy me just before I reach the port to do something so stupidly useless? :D
Midnight Ocean - Kraften - The Aqua Rainbow.
[Jun 18, 2009 5:13:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Deborah

I got stuck in a similar situation once -- full bilge/damage on a pillage, the bot cutter kept firing at my sloop long after we were maxxed. We couldn't move, and they didn't. I begged the OM on duty to help us out, as we'd been in the battle about 20 min and they hadn't even tried grappling.

Turns out the bots had no one on sails, and had someone on guns and bilge and carp, and were happy to keep plugging us with damage every turn. The friendly OM disengaged the bot ship for us. :)

--m3
Hermes says, "At any rate, I'm afraid I'll have to cede to your blockade, ladies. Business calls."
Madmarymeade says, "I think this means Rexe-Mary 2, OMs 0?"
Hermes says, "We go down easily."
[Jun 18, 2009 8:41:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
StuManchu

I got stuck in a similar situation once -- full bilge/damage on a pillage, the bot cutter kept firing at my sloop long after we were maxxed. We couldn't move, and they didn't. I begged the OM on duty to help us out, as we'd been in the battle about 20 min and they hadn't even tried grappling.

Turns out the bots had no one on sails, and had someone on guns and bilge and carp, and were happy to keep plugging us with damage every turn. The friendly OM disengaged the bot ship for us. :)

--m3

This was a pretty common bug... I dunno way back in the day when we were primarily pillaging rather than blockading. I'd say it happened about once every two weeks where you'd have a bot that either was too waterlogged to get at you, or was actually just too belligerent / stupid to do anything but shoot you. I think it was something booched up with the pathfinding / map reading software.
Was once Stuyvesant

Redistribute your wealth, or we'll redistribute your blood.
[Jun 18, 2009 9:58:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sprngweather

One time when floating I used my starter moves to get away via a wind, the bot used the same wind to get to me, and just kept bumping me. However, neither of us had our broadsides facing each other, so, neither of us could disengage or grapple. I had to get an OM to get me out of battle.
Sprngweather & Picory
[Jun 19, 2009 12:13:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Luther8

So there we were, Tigre and I having a drink when what do you know!!

Her tiger Sanfu accosted my rat Guy. Guess he was out of andrex.

Luckylad of Midnight
[Jul 11, 2009 12:31:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Casey852

Back from when we use to think Wbs were the way to go in Ci.

Modders...

If this isn't damn right silly I don't know what is.

Yessac
Ianthekorean wrote: 
Yessac is a bigger nub than Dchow.

[Jul 25, 2009 4:32:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
greenbird

This one is a shameless re-issue of a screenie I posted twoish years ago on the forums, still one of my favorite pvp memories.

Treasuresal (aka pasifist)
Pirates have more booty!
[Jul 28, 2009 6:06:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    pirates: Treasuresal, Pasifist and Pvpaddict [Link]  Go to top 
Parrrdner

It's all about the chat in the corner... :D
Pardner; Riot Forever
[but not around :/ these days ]
[Aug 1, 2009 7:58:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
radioli

Shortswords kill!
GREASEMONKEY
[Edit 1 times, last edit by radioli at Aug 29, 2009 8:57:25 PM]
[Aug 29, 2009 8:47:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
DeepNine

Dude, where's my tar?
Nine of Tyr's Own
Currently on loan to: Dies Irae
[Aug 29, 2009 11:11:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
radioli

Hahahahhahhaa

hahahahaha

hahahaha

.... Nine won.
GREASEMONKEY
[Aug 30, 2009 1:37:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
harrjm

I'm just amazed with Nine's rigging ability.
Captain of Gods of War
King of Tyranny
Blockade madman
[Aug 30, 2009 9:55:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Inschato

Pajama Party!

-Undisputed Overlord of the Emerald Ocean
[Sep 1, 2009 2:32:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
dangerdann

I came across this thread when Nine posted with his amazing rig board, so I'll post this screeny that I took a few months back.

I posted it on my crews forums and I got some funny feedback, it just looks....well ye can decide fer yerself lol

Dangerdann on Cerulean/Emerald
Blighty on Obsidian

Elitist1 wrote: 
And on the stage steps yet another puppet ../ cues Dann sing it !

[Sep 1, 2009 3:27:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
gordo036

*averts her eyes*

eeps!
Nuemenor

Auzziemoo officer chats, "quite a few lazers. im pretty sure not all of them are gunning or writing a book"
Freja says, "if you survive a week - you will be ready to help us scare the next new pirate half to death"
[Sep 3, 2009 10:42:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
gordo036

that was some good driving in atlantis :D *points to the damage indicator*
Nuemenor

Auzziemoo officer chats, "quite a few lazers. im pretty sure not all of them are gunning or writing a book"
Freja says, "if you survive a week - you will be ready to help us scare the next new pirate half to death"
[Sep 6, 2009 5:07:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Reded9

Sprngweather'S AVATAR IS HAWT
Lionius says, "Reded we still have not found a cure for you"
[Sep 22, 2009 3:16:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
DeepNine

In the future I'll remember not to forget the sugar and everything nice.

Nine of Tyr's Own
Currently on loan to: Dies Irae
[Sep 22, 2009 8:35:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
lazzamf

Umm.... and I forgot my lifevest.

Queenofb

Tillathehuny pulls you into the corner & does things to you that make ppl's cheeks turn red

[Sep 26, 2009 4:04:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sprngweather

Sprngweather'S AVATAR IS HAWT

Haha! Thanks. Sancha made it for me ages ago. :) It's suppose to be a combination of the real life me, and the Sprngweather me (I even have it as the background on my cell phone, which anyone who has met me could tell you).

Cire made a naughtier version of it, which I'll have to dig up for you.
Sprngweather & Picory
[Sep 30, 2009 2:38:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Charlienoah

Since when could you see hair beneath a wig?

Nadinya/Nadinyarr
Call me Nads ;o)
Gods of War
Cerulean
[Oct 22, 2009 11:17:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
cattrin

El Pollo Diablo! AAH.

He doesn't have a reservation, and that isn't Grim Fandango sitting in that chair.

Oh, how I love Monkey Island references.
Cattrin of Cerulean
Avatar by Apollo (we miss you :c), Blakbead, Angelira, Coriander, and Accelerator!

X tells ye, "Stop yo drawing fool!"

[Oct 25, 2009 10:16:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Aligate

Escaped from Atlantis with almost full damage.

He won... seriously.

Um I do >.>
Aristoza
Amateur Owl
Fourteen flag royalty chats, "just tell them to suck 14s nuts"

Avatar by the lovely and talented Cattrin
[Oct 25, 2009 12:10:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
harrjm

This is by far the best image posted. lmao

If only you had the rest of the log. It was hiliarious.
Captain of Gods of War
King of Tyranny
Blockade madman
[Edit 1 times, last edit by harrjm at Oct 25, 2009 1:41:11 PM]
[Oct 25, 2009 1:38:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
pandabyrd

I always knew I was loved...

It looks like our arms are linked.

But there was something missing...

Amandabyrd on Midnight and Malachite.
Savedbygrace on all oceans.

I'm a proud Christian. I'm sorry if that's a problem, but I will not change that. I'd be happy to answer questions, though. =D
[Edit 1 times, last edit by pandabyrd at Dec 1, 2009 7:44:37 PM]
[Dec 1, 2009 7:41:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lodista

Changed the format from .png to .jpg (means the colors aren't as bright as in the original) to host it where it is...

It is said that it isn't wise to eat yellow snow, now what about green ice?

On Longships, ice on the ropes is blue on the deck and green in the crow's nest (enhanced when your ship is painted gold).

Also, standing on your pet (might take several attempts) brings some new interesting uses for pets in the game (live car-pet).
Average PvPer's motto:
Since we are real life losers
The easier the better
Challenges are for the others.
[Dec 10, 2009 5:30:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 474   Pages: 16   [ First Page | Previous Page | 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates