• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1260 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
FatEmoKid

Foraging Updates Reply to this Post

It would be useful to have a command implemented that allows the vessel owner and/or officer on board to disable the foraging option, assuming the vessel is ported at an uninhabited island, to prevent players from foraging so the vessel hold can remain empty. This may not necessarily be a truly pertinent implemention, but it would be a nice update for larger vessels and other players who don't wish to have their vessels used for the puzzle.
[Aug 31, 2008 7:12:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
SiriusKase

Re: Foraging Updates Reply to this Post

Don't pay your foragers and they might go away. If your hold does fill up with fruit and gold, just toss it overboard.
----------------------------------------
Siriuskase in all oceans

Viridian: IM stall on Napi Peak
Weaving stalls on Napie Peak and Lima
Distilleries on Lima, Windward Vale, and Jubilee
[Aug 31, 2008 7:47:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Thunderbird

Re: Foraging Updates Reply to this Post

I'd tell you to go to GD with this, but someone suggested this already.
----------------------------------------
Pirate tells you, "my, that's one BIG wad o' chewing gum ye have mounted on yer bonce! oO'"
Sungod officer chats, "I wonder if anyone's sailing the harpsichord"
Pirate tells you, "ZOMG CANDYFLOSS!!! *munches*"
[Aug 31, 2008 9:01:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates