• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Thread Type: Sticky Thread
Total posts in this thread: 827
Posts: 827   Pages: 28   [ First Page | Previous Page | 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 209551 times and has 826 replies Next Thread
Twittly

Re: Introductions! Reply to this Post

I am Twittly.

That is all. Move along.
----------------------------------------
~Twittly~ on "Sage" "Emerald" Ocean
Check out my gallery of other avatars
[Jan 24, 2013 7:53:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Bunniez2

Hello, my name is Alice, but my pirate's name is Bunniez.
I used to be addicted to PP, but my friend who introduced me to it left the island so I stopped playing it. It has been years since I've been on here, but I am getting back into it.
I hope to make new friends and hopefully be part of a crew.
(:

[Jun 23, 2013 10:15:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Graceneptune

Hi, Newbie here....use to play this game along time ago but decided to come back!!! :o)
[Jul 2, 2013 9:42:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Arkania

Hey everyone,

I'm Arkania or Elles on the Meridian server, I started playing just two months ago and have been having a blast pillaging and smashing things/getting smashed. ;)

Really love this game and the various puzzles, hope to meet some of you in game and have fun together!
[Jul 3, 2013 2:02:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bob1993

Hiya, I am returning after a 3 year break! Not sure if Ill stay but going to try to get back into the game. Wow things have changed! :)
Semi-Retired Bcbrendan on Cobalt; Avvie by Cattrin!
I am currently seeking a monkey with hat!
[Edit 1 times, last edit by bob1993 at Sep 3, 2013 5:28:45 PM]
[Sep 3, 2013 5:28:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Tehol

Ahoy there! I started playing beginning this month of November. I enjoy the puzzles and the theme :D

Cya all at sea! Good Pillaging!
Tehol the Viking
Meridian Ocean
Formerly known as:
-Modraneth Viridian
-Tyrael Malachite
-Aegon Meridian
Since 2007 I think cant remember I even popped into Sage once before too much rum cant remember.
[Nov 14, 2013 4:14:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Rockstaroo

Ahoy! I'm a fairly new pirate actually started over the summer but recently came back to play in full force!

Sailing is my passion and I have made it a goal to become amazing at rigging too!

Hope to see a lot of you around meridian ^^.
Name: Kalypsoo
Crew: Schroedinger's Cat
Flag: Heisenberg's Uncertainty
Ocean: Meridian

Yes I'm a pirates of the caribbean fan but I'm also a born and bred caribbean girl and piracy is apart of my heritage.
[Nov 16, 2013 7:43:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Eridimi

Huge bump alert!

So here I am :)
Eridimi, Eridia on Meridian, I am a procrastinating college student with a knack for drawing, constantly being hungry and sleeping on all surfaces. (chibitchu.tumblr.com, if you'd like to see my art. might start drawing avatars when the tablet is up and running. I am sorry for the blatant advertising. no i'm not )

I am currently training to get all my skills up there a bit, considering I suck at the moment. Pleasure to meet you all!
[May 12, 2014 9:50:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Polviski

Ahoy! I'm Polviski. I have been playing for 6 months.

I'm a Senior Officer from Romney Marsh Bandits crew

and

The Good Cheese Company flag.
[Jun 4, 2014 2:27:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
WutaiWeb

Ahoooooy!

I play as Wutai on Emerald Ocean.

I've been meaning to join the forums and yppedia scenes for quite some time, so I figured this to be a fitting first post. ._.

Thank ye and I look forward to chatting and playing with ye! >:D
Hiding. :3

Wutai - Cerulean/Ice/Emerald
[Jun 16, 2014 10:59:31 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Firelx

Test post ...
Not really a new pirate but this is my first time posting on these forums lol...

Hai people
Elitekalibur of the Meridian ocean.
Kalman of the Meridian ocean.
Exkalibur of the Emerald ocean.
Kalman of the Ice ocean.
[Jun 25, 2014 8:39:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
whitejimmy

Yo ho ho!

I played for a short time in 2006, and I'm back. This game has it all: from simple puzzles for a few minutes of fun to teaming with mates for common good, business dealings - buying, selling, shop owning, commodity gathering, inter-island trade, crews, flags, blockades, piracy on the high seas, and encounters with various other threats...

Really, who could ask for more?

Anyhow, to make a long story short, I like the game and think I may be here for a while.

I've chosen to operate on Emerald for now, and my main pirate is currently named Whitejim.

Look me up if ye haven't met me yet. I will be well-connected soon enough.

Wishing fair winds to all ye scurvy landlubbers.

Whitejim
-=-=- Whitejimmy, the vampire pirate of Emerald. -=-=-

Looking for new friends of good moral character : but piratey.

If you have any white things you don't want, send me a tell.

** Now buying fish! Especially white ones!! **
[Aug 6, 2014 1:23:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Taieth

Ahoy!!! Are ye Muffin Mad? HAHAHAHAHAA!!!

My name in game be Taieth, I sail the Emerald Ocean with me mighty crew Muffin Madness.

I come to Puzzle Pirates by way of a vast host of other online games that I am sure many players here will know. I've played games like Pirates of the Burning Sea, Eve Online, Rift, ArcheAge, League of Legends, World of Warcraft, Perfect World, Last Chaos, Everquest II, Everquest Next Landmark, and on and on and on and on...

I am excited to have found Puzzle Pirates. It is a great game and I love the puzzles. Bilge reminds me of Candy Crush without the headache. Puzzle Pirates community has been great to me in the time since I first started playing and I think that is my favorite part about the game. In a lot of other games it can be so hard to find a good group of players who welcome you and teach you all of the little tricks to getting better but Puzzle Pirates players seem to really reach out to new players.

So, thank you to everyone who has helped me since I started and I look forward to many many more adventures with you all!!!

(I love pillaging and beware I am Muffin Mad.)

Taeitren of Emerald
Fleet Officer and Navigator of Caustic Affliction
[Feb 23, 2015 2:27:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Deadtooth

Ahoy there!

Dreadtooth's the name, piratin' be my game!

I sail the seas of the Emerald Ocean with me lady Coldheartd.

If ye see the likes of she and I stumblin' 'round, give a loud 'Aarrrr'. Be keepin' yer distance tho, me breath be almost as bad as me bite!
Dreadtooth of the Emerald Ocean.

"Dying's the easy way out. You won't catch me dying. They'll have to kill me before I die!"
[Nov 14, 2016 12:20:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
BeauBrummel

Ahoy!

I be Brummel of Cerulean Ocean, based on Hephaestus' Forge and the proud captain of the Jolly Bobs - currently a Navy of one...

I used to play a lot around 2006-2008 but have been dormant until a couple of weeks ago. Just posted in the Cerulean Bazaar thread and thought I'd make my presence official...

See you on the high seas!
-Brummel
[Apr 2, 2017 1:03:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Willgasmic

Hi there!

Just started playing today after looking for a casual and relaxing MMO! Really enjoying the game so far, bit lonely though!
Willgasmic // Emerald
[Sep 5, 2017 4:43:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Odyn9

Hi there!

Just started playing today after looking for a casual and relaxing MMO! Really enjoying the game so far, bit lonely though!

Welcome to Emerald, and to Y!PP
If you have any questions or need help with anything feel free to PM me in game.
Zaye - Emerald
Odyn - Obsidian

-Seven Deadliest Sins-
[Sep 5, 2017 5:21:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 827   Pages: 28   [ First Page | Previous Page | 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates